Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Gibraltar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland

LOL

All memes aside? No one.

this

ItaLeave

They'll be the last to leave since they rely on other countries to prop them up.

I'd guess France or Denmark.

France, Greece and Denmark are probably the most likely. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

The ONLY possible country I can think of is Greece, but I seriously doubt they would have a referendum, let alone vote to exit.

ur mom lmao xD

The EU will make a terrifying example out of Britain to keep themselves alive.

They will be thrown out of the council and parliament immediately

Gibraltar will be taken back

Scotland will become independent

And the only thing the rest of us will notice is that in 6 years there will be a lot more places selling cheap fish 'n chips in Stockholm.

If France leaves, the EU is finished. Sometimes I forget Denmark is even in the European Union. They don't have the euro, and I frequently get them confused with Norway, which is not in the EU. I feel like a Dexit would not affect Europe in the same way this Brexit is currently.

If they left, nobody would care. Infact there might even be celebrations.

You see, that could easily backfire. If the EU does that, it could seem like they're trying to crush dissidence in their member states which could lead to MORE euroscepticism as it becomes ever more clear that the EU is going above and beyond being a trading block working in the best interests of the member states.

It's hard for Eurozone countries to leave with all the treaties and regulations i assume.

>They'll be the last to leave since they rely on other countries to prop them up.
They can now get along without EU because they have just established ties to China.

Nah, they have valid reasons for all of it. 96% of Gibraltar voted to remain, it would be inhuman against our European brethren to leave them a blockaded province. And why should the Scottish suffer when almost 80% wished to stay?

Going by current trends it would surprise me if the EU had to lift even a finger to bring disaster unto the British, you seem quite capable of doing it yourselves. Europe sure got fucked up by this vote.

48% of people here want out according to some poll held in May. Could've increased by now with the success of Brexit.

But italy cannot hold referendums for matters like this.

Where did you heard that? M5S and Lega Nord are already calling for it.

France

He's right, it's written in our constitution, although renzi's going to change it in the future.

>Gibraltar will be taken back
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is what Eurocucks actually believe

Then why are the two parties calling for it? I think it's definitely going to be changed if that's true since M5S has such strong support now.

It will be us.

Why does Spain even want that shitty rock?

Sweden

>it would be inhuman against our German brethren to leave them a Polish province.

>THE UK IS COLLAPSING - SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN FOR THE 12 TIME THIS YEAR

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Because they omitted that "little detail". Referendums on foreign and economical policies can't be done for now because our Padri Costituenti were freedom-hating commie fags.

Denmark obviously

Friendly reminder that the stars on the EU flag have never represented anything. They don't represent members or values or events or anything; the design was selected because it looked pretty and was neutral.

yeah, but

This

Please based Danes, help slay the beast.

Right-wing politicians think that owning Gibraltar is a matter of national pride.

Netherlands, Denmark, Hungary

They don't, but there are elections coming up and screaming 'muh colonialism' is a great way to get knuckle- dragging retards to vote for you.

>because it looked pretty and was neutral.
A perfect summation of the EU

I agree with them, take that shit back

Jesus, it really is just like the Falklands.

Is there a country better at cucking Spaniards than the UK?

How about them Kurils japbro?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Gibraltar

They've been buttmad ever since.

You realise Spain has territory in Africa that Morrocco could capture in a few hours right? The city of Ceuta is 10 times more valuable to Spain for military reasons than Gibraltar is to Britain.

More recent dispute with living residents who were evicted, treaty is also unclear. More claim than Gibraltar or Falklands. Still a stupid dispute, not going to lie.

me

Jesus. It would be like if Canada stayed buttmad over us taking some Alaskan islands.

Which will never happen as long as Spain is a part of NATO
You'll get them back someday japbro I promise you

But you don't think Nato would have something to say about Spaun trying to take Gibraltar by force?

Greece I guess.

People tend to rally behind leaders when they get nervous or when times are trying.
The EU will make sure that the Brexit will be felt throughout the union and blame the UK for it.

I expect Denmark and Netherlands have a chance of leaving. And maybe France if stuff over there continues to go to shit

We won't leave any time soon. We're not that dumb.

You break the rules, you pay the price. Consider it a Brexit fee

In the interest of NATO security and global stability, the US could hold it in trust for the time being...just a temporary measure.

The EU and NATO have nothing to do with each other fuckwad

Sounds like a capital idea chap

Somebody is hopeful, even if our country is burned to cinders we'll still be more relevant than you will ever be.

Probably Italy

>Very good Poland Very good
>HOWEVER
>For outstanding bravery in wanting their freedom
>We award the UK "Partner Country" and the European trading cup

They voted remain because of the fear of what Spain will do.

t. Relatives in Gibraltar

>right-wing politicians
>spain

LMAO give me a fucking break you jobless layabout. the right in spain are the people who think botellons shouldn't occur after 1 AM

I reckon the Netherland will be the first country to have a referendum, but I doubt that they will leave

I honestly think they just want England out as fast as possible with little issues. The longer England stays "part" of the EU the longer they can cause problems for the rest the sheep countries that make up the EU.

I doubt France is leaving any time soon

This is the reason everyone I know voted remain, literally the only reason.

I voted leave because fuck the EU; Spain won't do shit.

We can't have a referendum on EU membership, in order for that to happen legislastion must first be changed. We won't exit anyway since we're not absolute madmen and love shekels too much.

>I voted leave because fuck the EU

So you were one of those 823 out of 20,000 or so who voted to leave.

>we cant print pieces of paper
As a legalbro I think it's ridiculous how often our politicians and established order say things are impossible. And that people believe them.

It makes no sense to ruin a trading partner. The EU still needs their trade, and so does Britannia

Still comprises of mostly EU member states.

EU doesn't have to do anything but play by the rules. England has shot itself in the balls and is on a self-destruction course. All EU has to do is remain England that they voted to leave.

>Wut? You want unlimited unrestricted access to the EU market? Fuck you, you yourself pulled out.

Brits seem to be deluded into thinking they can keep all the benefits of being a EU member without being one.

>England has shot itself in the balls and is on a self-destruction course

Yeeah yeeah. More continental scaremongering.

I work in the financial sector. London is fucked. Their single most important industry is in panic mode and planning hasty exits.

Why? They have at least two years to make those exits, they don't need to jump ship immediately.

Also, what are your thoughts on the pound dropping like a rock and then starting to climb again?

>a neutral gamecube with a cross

whatever federever

Two years is a very short time for something like this. That's why banks etc have to immediately start planning. I know my company is already planning on moving our London office to Frankfurt if need be.

The pound plummeting is normal reactions. It's only a few months from now that we'll see how damaging this whole thing can be.

Rejoice Arjan, Amsterdam can also profit from this. Some of the financial business in London might move there.

>dissing gamecubes
away with ye, foul toothpaste

I really think Greece would no longer be a county if they left. Within months

a city of cunts with added extra cunts. colour me surprised. they should plunge that hellhole into the sea, then I would really rejoice.

it was bantzĀ®

It literally feels like "fuck it - let's just go home". The whole EU thingie-majic, at that point.

Goodbye the idea of merging into a single body of Earth government

Swissbro how long before London turns into Detroit?

>implying all niggers wont be deported

Except for the fact that Nigel literally said they'll be allowing more black people in if they leave the EU. You didn't actually think immigration would be any different did you user?

Nigel has no power, he's not even an MP and his party itself has only one MP. Talking up the Commonwealth was his way of gaining support from certain sections of society.

he just said that to please the masses. dont you worry, he'll make england great again

no, you're wrong. it'ds actually the fault of obama.

don't leave yet, please
we need to get some of your money first

And fees which norway and sviz pay

Based funland

i agree, but only because i play gs games
fucking hate that border gore

Scotland, and maybe London and Northern Ireland.