BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING...

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING

Is that the sound of ur economy crashing?

shut the fuck up you fat sack of shit

They have another countries flag on their flag.

kek.

Clap clap clap
We are coming auzie senpai.

Nice thread.

Timely, appropriate and witty banter.

Nicely done fatty.

noice

devastation

>le economy is crashing meme
When will this shit die?
The FTSE 100 recovered more than half of what it lost in a single day

no that's

THUD (then that's it)

Cheeses
All these sick bantz today

It will be a sustained period of uncertainty. It might not mean a crash but it's not going to mean a lot of growth.

Obama said that the UK will be at the "back of the queue" in trade talks with the US (and they would be because frankly the UK aren't that relevant to US trade). Wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese took em for all they're worth in new trade talks too.

Ironically the only people who really can't afford to go to trade war with each other are Britain and the EU.

I don't get it

The less trade the EU and America do with the UK, the more trade the UK does with Australia. Shit's great for us, they used to be our biggest trade partner before the Eurojews got their claws into the UK.

>el australiANO

But what do we have that they want, and vice versa?

We literally don't manufacture anything anymore, and half of britain's economy is just moving numbers around on a computer screen aka "financial services".

britain pls buy our coal

Are you retarded?
>Beef
>Mutton
>Dairy
>Fruit
>Wine, lots and lots of wine
>Iron and Coal

Australia is a food exporter. We produce vastly more food than we need, and what we produce is higher quality AND cheaper than what the EU produces. Britain is also a huge manufacturer of Auerospace shit, which requires Steel. We literally produce everything that the UK buys.

well let's hope they don't just re-do most of the trade deals they have with the EU for agricultural goods and turn to us instead

But we would need the AU$ to go down even more for us to get preference probably, especially as the euro also keeps going down. Which is shit for travelers like me.

bloody 'eck

Put me in the r/Sup Forums screenshot, guys!

Why would they go back to the EU? The EU is more expensive for lower quality. The only reason they bought from the EU instead of us in the first place was because of EU law banning them from trading with us. Up until 1973, when the UK joined the EEC, we were selling them all of this stuff and more.

changing up 40 years of trade is a pretty big deal

it might happen, but would be unlikely I would think.

>crashing
>boing

Americans are idiots American economy is in far worse shape.

Toilet paper will be cheaper than the dollar given the jews that are running your economy today

today is a good day for bantz

Quality bantz