INTELFAGS BTFO!

Well... how does one explain this?

He was a janitor.

>he goes on the same board everyday, making the same thread everyday thinking people will pay any genuine notice to him

He proved he works for Intel, big whoop.

Still haven't seen anything about Odin's Eye.

>work at intel in some fuck lonely position
>make up a story on a taiwanese thumb wrestling board
>W-Well look he w-worked there so obviously it's true
How fucking stupid can you be?
Would you like to to supply my wendy's paycheck from when I was 16 and tell you that they put rat poison in the buffalo nuggets?

Fuck off

Considering that pretty much everything the US government does is immediately leaked to the public, I really doubt they'd be able to conceal something like this. Especially since academics around the world rip these CPUs apart and examine every damn transistor.

Fake news

Its about as reliable as anything you see coming out from the Trumpkins at Sup Forums

That is to say that its a lie, fabricated by user (or in the odd occurrence by Russian GRU shills). Theres a grain of truth of course, about the security holes in the ME and that they were known by the american intelligence services. That was all in the public domain for a while. Then user or Ivan spun a conspiracy theory around it where theres an evil plot to get Trump, probably pursued by evil pedophiliac pizza chefs or something

The exploits in ME were true, but you have to be an idiot to connect any device directly to the internet without a firewall in between. Even the router you most likely have has a firewall set to maximum security by default. Unless that's also backdoored the only attack that utilizes ME comes from someone within your LAN, and at that point you're fucked no matter what.

Oh vey, nothing to see here goy, keep buying your gaming™ oven.. I mean processor.

>he uses post core 2 quad intel CPU's
HAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHHEHHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, scott manley.

>believing some LARPer

You little bitch, you can't fool me.

>how does one explain this?
1.) Inept hiring of traitorous types.
2.) Traitors to be tortured slowly and killed, including all offspring. Relatives pending thorough analysis.

This post makes no sense since it takes 12~18 months to even get security clearance granted, and he's claiming he saw the whole backdoor thing built in in the span of 3 years since he applied for the ME job.

That means he would have to been promoted to senior enough engineering position in ME to even notice backdoor being pushed through various departments of ME engineering within 18 months of his security clearance being granted, which is kind of like saying he got to play a Carnegie Hall gala within four months of taking piano lessons.

Amd has the same problems. Google amd PCP.

Glad someone noticed the OC
Post that every now and then to see if anyone recognizes him

>LARP
LARP = Live action role play
There's no live action here.

Oy you're not the puppet master!

wasn't going to purchase in tel aviv even if I never knew this anyway

You're not funny.

hey there, rabbi

You're not funny.

You are delusional, and worse than a traitor to your race, you are a traitor to your people.

You're not funny.

it's a faggot LARPing as an "Management Engine Team" engineer in between cleaning shit out of toilets in an isolated branch office

any retard can produce a W-2 from a multinational megacorporation that employees thousands of people

>phone-posting kike
double cancer

Yes yes, nothing to see here goyim, I assure you that Intel has the utmost respect for your privacy.

>You're not funny.
You're not funny.

Oy gevalt Intel wouldn't spy on you.

>Sup Forums has a hardon for absolute security and privacy
>they don't know about (((them)))

They dont. This is however just user making stuff up. If he were who he says he is, he might have just stolen relevant documents and posted them here or why not give them to Wikileaks like Ivan does.

don't worry, we get reminded every day by amdrones that we're helping the evil jewish reptile vampire dimension-hoppers or whatever the fuck if we buy intel

That dude's my fucking role model, only know orbital mechanics and basic rocket science because of his videos.

Also, saved.