Should I get the VG248QE for gayming or is there a better alternative at that price range?

Should I get the VG248QE for gayming or is there a better alternative at that price range?

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/409464/vg248qe_24_1080p_144hz_3d_gaming_led_monitor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gaming monitor
kill yourself

>crying on the internet
shiggy

the VG248QE might actually be the worst monitor you could pick in that price range, for fuck's sake it's still using pwm

way to show how little research you've done. did you just pick the first thing on logicalincrements? start over

great insight and suggestions

I'm not going to spoonfeed some windows babby shitter from Sup Forums
maybe learn something for once in your life instead of just expecting someone to give to the answer so you can get back to your video games

dat bitch kinda cross eyed aint she

>ywn get a bj from mira whilst running around dalaran

vids/pics anywhere?

Who said I'm using windows you triggered autist?
What sets you off into sperg mode girls or video games?

>Who said I'm using windows
because you're buying a 144hz gaming monitor
because you can't even do the most basic of research
because you expect Sup Forums to just give you an answer

all evidence that you're from Sup Forums and should kill yourself immediately
that monitor is from 2013, using extremely outdated technology, and is massively overpriced - all things you could figure out on your own if you weren't the type of person who made these kinds of threads

just buy a xg2401 or c24fg70 and go back

who tf took a piss in your cereal this morning my dude

did they change the design of your wafiu this week or something?

link

I got it from best buy for $86 since I price matched with this microcenter.com/product/409464/vg248qe_24_1080p_144hz_3d_gaming_led_monitor

Any sites I can trick with this?

I have that monitor, think for around 2 and half years now. Love it, never had a single problem or hiccup with it. 144hz looks amazing on it and well yeah, does the job right.

How is that still on the site? Searching up for it doesn't pop up, and I doubt that'd work anymore as they usually search up the products on the page to verify. Unless you get a careless cashier who won't call over the manager.

Hijacking this thread

user, currently I'm looking to replace my old samsung monitor to freesync monitor that are available in the market.

Should I wait for freesync 2 monitor or just buy any said monitor right now?

Thanks user

What's wrong with her face?

big lips and nose

Nothing. Now go back to wanking your pencil.

just fuck off, you cunt. you guys are worse than the people you berate.

why the fuck are you wasting your time here? go research shit, or something