WHY ARE WOMEN SUCH PLEBS

>my sister is on her third year of Theoretical Computer Science
>writes godawful spaghetti code
>doesn't care about security, privacy or stability
>still uses Windows 7 and never updates any programs, has CodeBlocks version 12.11, VLC crashes half of the times
>just wants to make websites for living

I just don't get it. Are women simply that unambitious? I burnt an Ubuntu disk for her, she didnt even want to dual boot ffs

Never study CS, fags. There are always CS pajeets who will finish with better grades than you and work for 5$ a day

>Theoretical Computer Science

pajeets cant code

Don't you get it? Women studying CS is great. They take up seats in limited CS classrooms while not absorbing anything, effectively dampening the real growth of the industry. It makes room for the competent programmers to really shine. If it was only guys, there'd be that much more real competition

Am I your sister?
>tfw Im even more unambitious

your sister will get some fuckboy to write her code; that spagetti code was probably written by one of her beta orbiters

I dont blame her, as it is hard to care about something when you've got hoardes of weebaic virgins willing to do all of your work.

>It makes room for the competent programmers to really shine
No, it actually lowers the bar for expectations by employers, because even graduates nowdays cant write software for shit.

In 20 years, you wont be able to get a fucking volonteering position without a PhD and five years of exp

>tfw installing FreeBSD because never tried it and I'm curious
>don't even have a meme degree

I went to a shitty liberal arts school for comp sci and got offers right off the bat just with a little bit of charisma and dressing well.

Not that I need them. I've been self-employed for two years now and my company just floated the front page of HN this week

That seems a bit redundant.

>calling others "plebs"
>Ubuntu

>soon installing BSD on ThinkPad T21
Can't wait. Doing it for yourself shows true passion m80.

You don't even need a computer for that.

One two three one two three four
How many niggers are on my board?

>installing niche operating systems makes you good at computers
wow, you sure followed the on screen instructions well!

Well, this laptop has no wireless hardware installed, so I have a Nexus 5 tethered to it for USB Ethernet. Trying to get an internet connection to install a package manager and a GUI isn't that easy.

I actually have an easier time installing ubuntu than I do windows

>Are women simply that unambitious?
yes

CS teaches programming, not how to use computers.

most of my CS program can't code C and cowar in fear in the mention of it.

Don't worry about it user, just keep learning your self so you can earn big bucks do stuff meme devs can only dream of.

Everyone does. Windows is awful to install or use. If anyone is a beginner then Ubuntu is way easier to learn and more intuitive.

This it amazes me the amount of people that were garbage code in my course.

>Classmate stuck on problem asks me to check his code.
>He has written a object oriented program procedurally.

>girlfriend now works at a place nearby as their (((security adviser)))
>earns 72K a year
>be me
>just got laid off a job
>used to earn 55K
It varies from person to person.
I've met 2 other girls that do some form of programming, one of them is absolute garbage and keeps spamming how great she is on Fakebook, and the other is pretty decent and keeps to herself about it.
If what works for your sister works for her, then so be it. If she manages to get anything done, and is happy, then why try and ruin it for her?

How could anything be easier than
Boot to usb
choose partition
wait 15 minutes
???

>still uses Windows 7
Nothing wrong in here.

I get paid $129 a pop to do just that. Well, that's not true, I use a PXE server, but the point is people are stupid and lazy.

because theyre women, user

>why are women such plebs
I think the problem is that normies are plebs, not just women.
You might as well be describing 80% of the guys in my CS class. The only ones that give a fuck are those that appear to be autistic. And they're all guys, which kinda makes sense because autism is very rare in women?

>FreeBSD
>niche

It's not entirely unreasonable for engineers, admins, webdisigners, & c. ... to use the same OS they're using in production on a personal computer. If not as a desktop, then in a VM as a way to experiment and learn things hands on.

And FreeBSD is probably the most relevant OS on the server market, even considering GNU/Linux. There's a lot of incentive to using a BSD image vs. GNU/Linux when it comes to server.

t. le frustrated brother

>Well, this laptop has no wireless hardware installed, so I have a Nexus 5 tethered to it for USB Ethernet. Trying to get an internet connection to install a package manager and a GUI isn't that easy.
Aww thats cute. I did the same with Gentoo on my T30 through ethernet port.