What have you learned from Sup Forums?

this board exists for the discussion of international culture/politics, so what have you learned in your time being here?

Personally I haven't learned anything besides shitposting memes. In fact I think I'm stupider than when I first started coming here with a direct, negative correlation to the more time I spend here in total.

You?

D'fhoghlaim mé go ceapann a lán daoine anseo gur bhfuair Gaeilge bás. 'Séard mícheart.

I learned that a lot of people here think Irish is dead. This is incorrect.

Some general culture stuff.
Also I'm surprised how most countries seems to have a fond opinion of our country, makes us feel better from the shitty life and depression we as a people have...

I learned that Indians actually hate Ghandi
Russians get triggered when we make their letters look romanized.
Russian emotion is there but not really.
Holland, Switzerland, and Australia are paradises where pennises roam free without Govt or God stepping in.
I've also learned that asking about Easter every goddamn day and making 20 threads about it is common parlance here.

Sup Forums can never be contained

I've learnt nothing I have spent my time shit posting here and I don't regret it.

How to deal with Australian posts

That white young men hate life

OH YEAH PROVE IT YELLOW NIGGER

I LEARNT THAT CANADA FUCKING SUCKS!

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

Not much

I though I was allowed to learn another langauge on another board?

my english got worse, my intelligence dropped, same with my mood, that's what I've learned

fuck this shithole

iktfb

I learned that no matter our culture we are all united in love of shitposting

>I learned that Indians actually hate Ghandi

Seriously?

Memes and trigger words that piss off foreigners.

That's about it.

Easter?

I'm more xenophobic, I hate my own countrymen and I want to kill a Colombian so badly. Japan is totally retarded, I love that country I've been there, but I think they deserve to be nuked again.

Easter!?!?!?!?

heh needs pistols shopped onto the monkeys

That, well...
I guess that... Shit.
...The flags of other countries?

That every country except Japan is dumb. Japan is just really weird.