He shops at Walmart

>he shops at Walmart

Don't commoners have any self-esteem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK6Hl3uevEM
youtube.com/watch?v=n9yBXi-ytwM
omaha.com/news/crime/cost-of-driving-off-with-a-motorized-shopping-cart-six/article_929bf1a0-3996-11e6-be70-2b063c6682ea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I work at one

>not shopping at walmart
Comfiest place in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=JK6Hl3uevEM

Low prices
Short drive (10 mintues)
Easy to find stuff in stores

But it smells and looks like shit

Only other options are Target and Meijer

Have you actually been to a Wal Mart? It's like the opposite of comfy, I always feel like I did something wrong when I leave.

I did in Brazil, but I suppose they're different.
I just commented that due to the toilet paper fort thing.

>smells like shit
why

youtube.com/watch?v=n9yBXi-ytwM

people poop their pants there

>Having an aristocracy

kek

I've seen actual shit on the floor before.

the closest one to my house is about 35km away.

im kekking so hard because i actually believe you

>Walmart
>tfw I use Publix to contribute to local economy and use Whole Foods and some Asian grocery from time to time

nah dude, here in the states walmart is terrible. I only step in there when in its an absolute necessity and the other big chain store like it doens't have what I'm looking for.

I always feel filthy walking around walmart. Its full with poor people and a bunch of ghetto folk.

Wall mart is as bad as the meme say it is. Rednecks drinking beer in the beer aisle. Fat black women with arm fat as big as my back. People stuck in 1980.

omaha.com/news/crime/cost-of-driving-off-with-a-motorized-shopping-cart-six/article_929bf1a0-3996-11e6-be70-2b063c6682ea.html

youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE

Walmart is fine if you go shopping in a good area. Not the store's fault if you're too poor to not live in the ghetto.

walmart is awful but it's cheap
you get what you pay for

Walmart isn't as cheap as everyone says it is. My local Kroger are Meijer and way cheaper

mixed up the "and" and "are"

American Walmart does not represent International Walmart.

Walmart here is nicer than Target in America, and the people are fine (depending on the area, that is). Not sure why it gets so much hate.

And just for the record, I don't shop at Walmart, I shop mostly at Dollarama (>tfw poor).

Meijer is in fact cheaper (and better quality) for most things, but the Kroger where I live is way more expensive

Is it like how Kmart is a surreal parody of a store in the states and an actual decent place overseas?

There isn't another grocery store in a 17 mile radius of my house