WHAT I LEARNED FROM BREXIT IS ________

WHAT I LEARNED FROM BREXIT IS ________

Other urls found in this thread:

thehigherlearning.com/2015/04/09/u-s-factory-workers-make-76-times-more-per-hour-than-workers-in-indonesia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury
economist.com/news/schoolsbrief/21584534-effects-financial-crisis-are-still-being-felt-five-years-article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jo Cox died for nothing

The left have only disdain for the people they claim to represent.

who is rich and who is poor?

rich cunts BTFO

Top graph is rich. Bottom is poor.

i didnt even pay attention to it for 1 second.

Globalism is just scheme to create a mass group of transient unskilled labor and destroy labor unions.

I didn't know leftist brits think america is evil until I saw that video people keep posting of the crying cunt.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

(((Anonymous)))

((()))

I understand that. I should have worded that question differently, my apologies.
What I meant to ask was, what is the cutoff for rich and poor? Like, how do they determine that for the sake of the poll?

Have fun being paid the same as the global lowest common denominator and the rich elite reaping all the rewards while the poor fish for pennies in the gutter.

Labor unions are a fucking blight.
They are used primarily to shield shitty workers from ever having to do their jobs, while demanding inflated wages.

t. rich scum

thehigherlearning.com/2015/04/09/u-s-factory-workers-make-76-times-more-per-hour-than-workers-in-indonesia/

Here's a future you want. The more the rich elite breaks down the barriers for globalization, the faster the western countries will go to shit.

Leftists please leave

>please leave
Your wish is my command.

I won't have to fight for low wage jobs because I'm not a fucking retard who wastes the millions of exclusively first world opportunities like easy access to extraordinary education.
And after refusing education, then demands to be paid $30/hr plus pensions and healthcare to work on an assembly line when a spic could do that job 2x as fast for 10x less and zero benefits which would make everything much cheaper.

>wanting the majority of a country treated fairly and not raped by the elite rich bankers
>leftist
Yeah, just suck my dick. It's obviously what you are great at.

invest in bitcoins before major shit happens

>I support the global elite because they create jobs

> hurr muh ebil bankers
go back to plebbit faggot.
without bankers there would be literally no economy.

>bad goy
t. ((Anonymous))

that elites are not wise enough to find that people just hate the things they hate. political correct doesn't thoroughly control humanity.

>without leeches there would be no blood

British are destroy Reich for freedom of Europe.

MUDSHITS GET OUT

Sup Forums gets easily butthurt

Post-factual politics are dumb.

Sikhs actually are bro-tier. It is not just a meme.

> everyone should just keep gold coins under their mattresses instead of using banks

a ton of people don't even know what the EU is and they just voted on it

>Jews behind Christians
Oy vey, won't someone think of the poor memes!

bro tier
r
o

t
i
e
r

>being such a good goyum

> percent who are racists chart

>implying the left represents poor people
they represent themselves and use poor people as a crutch to make their own suburbanite lives better.

Sikhs have always been bro tier, the brown people who are willing to assimilate.

>american poster
>shilling for his jew masters
don't know what I was expected t b h

Ouch.

what have banks ever done besides stimulate the economy? the major issues that have arisen like the financial crash were due entirely to retarded ass people who take out loans they can't pay back or who invest in things they don't even understand.

none of these things are the bank's faults.
people need to learn personal fucking responsibility.

>Bankers are evil!
>But everyone uses banks. Including you. They provide a valuable service to society.
>But muh Jews!
Are you this retarded IRL, or is it a joke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

> Canadian poster
> leftist cuck who thinks he understands economics because he watched The Big Short

don't know what i expected t b h

Why didn't you listen to us?

she wasnt even buried yet was she

Funeral was the day before the vote

why are my countrymen such shills for their jewish masters?

How is interest anti-consumer?
If anything, banks accruing interest for deposits helps people.

> charging interest is inherently evil
Oh hello Mohammed, isn't Fingolia too cold for Arabs?

economist.com/news/schoolsbrief/21584534-effects-financial-crisis-are-still-being-felt-five-years-article

>With half a decade’s hindsight, it is clear the crisis had multiple causes. The most obvious is the financiers themselves—especially the irrationally exuberant Anglo-Saxon sort, who claimed to have found a way to banish risk when in fact they had simply lost track of it. Central bankers and other regulators also bear blame, for it was they who tolerated this folly. The macroeconomic backdrop was important, too. The “Great Moderation”—years of low inflation and stable growth—fostered complacency and risk-taking. A “savings glut” in Asia pushed down global interest rates. Some research also implicates European banks, which borrowed greedily in American money markets before the crisis and used the funds to buy dodgy securities. All these factors came together to foster a surge of debt in what seemed to have become a less risky world.

the housing bubble burst because Banks were dumb as fuck

>Argues against Interest
>Switches subject to high-risk lending
Do you have any idea what you are posting, or do you have a set repertoire at the end of which you hope people stop responding?

retards draw sweeping conclusions from 24 hours of data.

>Usury (/ˈjuːʒəri/[1][2]) is, as defined today, the practice of making unethical or immoral monetary loans that unfairly enrich the lender.

I don't see how I changed the subject.

One additional point I'd like to make is that the financial situation is not fixed. Also there's a reason for it, I think. Economic crisis is a great tool for the rich elite to hammer down the wages of the western countries and profit from the newly created cheap labor.

> it's the bankers fault that people were taking out mortgages they couldn't afford
> how dare they expect someone who says they can pay for something to pay for it
> there should be more obstruction to lending making it harder for people who require incoming smoothing or who want to start an endeavor like starting a new business

>banks shouldn't be held responsible for making bad loans

>implying some people don't use credit unions

> it's the bankers fault that people were taking out mortgages they couldn't afford

its not a good idea if the people don't have a way to pay it back

or if their plan is just unfeasible. Jethro's Mountain top banana orchard should not get a loan.

ITT: temporarily embarrassed millionaires who don't know it

You could use the internet to find about a dozen ways to significantly cut your cost of living RIGHT NOW, then go on to learn how to start a business or make sound investments and begin accumulating capital.

The problem is these things involve stepping out of your comfort zone and taking risks or making only cripplingly slow progress. If there is a 1/10 chance of success it can be frustrating putting a herculean effort into different ventures only for them to fail time after time. Most quit or are only content with a small pension, then there are people who get emotional, can't think straight and end up chasing the dragon, getting sucked into multi-marketing schemes, speculative bubbles and the like.

Importantly though, the risks are worth it and even if you fail you are learning and improving your chances next time. Anyone can put mind over matter and take well calculated risks, you don't have to be an übermensch, yet you choose not to. You only have limited ability to influence the world around you, yet you choose to spend it complaining about having to compete with unskilled laborers. An analogy might be complaining that the first level is too hard in one of your video games.

Nobody gives a shit about the fact that only UK, Commonwealth citizens and the Irish could vote in the referendum

it was the banks fault though they basically kept saying these were good and solid loans when they were not they created value out of nothing, banking is some sort of high level wizardry that makes money out of nothing.

t. Fish who swallowed the bait, hook, line, sinker.

Nothing wrong with hard work and entrepreneurial spirit. There's a lot of wrong being a willing brainless patsy chasing a bait set up by the people in power.

>We have all these people's money to use to make money
>I know, let's give every low Joe working at McDonald's a $300k mortgage
>What!? They defaulted!? How could we, a monetary organization trained to give loans and understand money, have possibly known this would happen? It is obviously the borrowers sole fault.
Please leave, AIG

>Nothing wrong with hard work and entrepreneurial spirit.
So why are you making it more difficult for new small businesses that benefit from free trade? People complain about how the rich benefit from such and such policy and somehow magically this is some kind of evil ulterior motive, but most of the time you could benefit as well.

What we needed was a leader like Margaret Thatcher who could tame the EU, not toss it out with the bathwater.

Yes, cheap labor that is created by financial crisis caused by the banks does benefit the small business. You are absolutely right. The question you have to ask yourself if this is ethical. I don't think it is. That is why I'm against it.

Fuck off remainfag.

Europeans can't handle bantz

The poor are being manipulated. Brexit will solve nothing.

The real problem is that there simply are not enough low skilled jobs. We're at a point in time technology has erased them. The last real ones are in SEA.

What you do? Transfer money from the rich to the poor? That's completely unfair to the rich? Let the poor eat dirt while the rich get richer through doing fuck all and just sitting on their asses while machines do all the work? That's stupid too.

Banks are to be nationalised.

>transfer money from the rich to the poor
Why not. Social democracy is the best deal to me.

>unfair to the rich
My god, that millionnaire will have to buy only a luxury car a month instead of two ! Truly dark times.

The real problem isn't even in the rich people, it's in the companies. In France if they were not evading taxation we would have much more money to spend on welfare/subsiding small businesses/etc

>it's just the companies
It's not just the companies. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

Fuck off cuck

True, I didn't think of that. I think that british people hiding their cash here "steal" much more to the English economy than the Polish or Paki plumber.

God damn dude

That is kind of right

damn that guy's hot

And who lent money to people who couldn't pay it back?

I'm not going to pretend they're not the fulcrum of our economy (which is why they had to get their stupid asses bailed out when the bubble finally burst), but don't pretend for a second they're anything less than sharks who will bite at any meat that gets into their tank.

Russia's spy

Fuck you, buddy

Vote even if it seems pointless.