How can we cheer her up I don't like seeing mein little german sausage sad

How can we cheer her up I don't like seeing mein little german sausage sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCoBzelgcHI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk
m.vice.com/en_ca/read/we-went-to-a-mens-rights-lecture-in-toronto
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-27904621
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2675974/They-products-war-Rape-victim-held-hostage-15-months-Somalia-reveals-forgives-captors-contact-one-FACEBOOK-Hollywood-studio-buys-story-blockbuster-movie.html
unlearnracism.ca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism_in_Canada
cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/this-is-that-live-in-ottawa-oct-3-1.2843501/to-ensure-every-child-wins-ontario-athletic-association-removes-ball-from-soccer-1.2843504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Send her a few million more Syrian stallions

Invade Poland maybe?

wave the german flag around very proudly and nationalistically

She just take it from you and throw it on the ground

maybe if we put some islamic crescents on it?

Kek

Meine*

What the fuck
Is this real? It must be being played in reverse.
How the fuck is this allowed?

It's real, she's really self-loathing

I can understand that shes self-loathing
but what about the rest of germany
how is there not rioting in the streets about something like that

I don't see what's wrong. Patriotism is children's fairytale to trick idiots into supporting the government. It's not appropriate for a modern liberal democracy with a mature electorate.

I heard that Germans on average are self-loathing about their history ( especially post-WW) so maybe that has something to do with that. You have to remember that this is the same country that cheered when a Muslim woman said that they were going to be a minority in the next decades on a talk show.

WEW

100% real
germans are taught not to be nationalistic, so i hear

at least, in public

>I don't see what's wrong. Pride is a children's fairytale to trick idiots into not letting bulls fuck their wives. It's not appropriate for a modern liberal family with a caring husband.

That analogy doesn't fit at all

No German flags allowed.

I got a special sausage for her if you know what I mean

Germans are the destroyers of the European civilization.

>I don't see what's wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=iCoBzelgcHI
Of course you don't, dummy. You love losing your own in-group preferences. too bad the muzzies don't. Too bad you live in a world that is not ready for a nation to sacrifice security over the ideal to rise above tribalism.

>Canada having a say in anything

>Home of the SlutWalk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk

>Anti-MRA
m.vice.com/en_ca/read/we-went-to-a-mens-rights-lecture-in-toronto

>Some schools in Vancouver are reported to be doing away with the old-fashioned pronouns "he" and "she" for their transgender pupils in favour of a new gender-neutral word, "xe".

>The school board in the Canadian city has approved a new policy which allows pupils to be referred to as "xe, xem and xyr" instead of "he or she", "him or her", and "his or hers". "We're standing up for kids and making our schools safer and more inclusive," board member Mike Lombardi told the Vancouver Sun. Another change will allow children to choose to use any toilet facilities they prefer, including a mandatory unisex option.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-27904621

>Canadian female captured, raped and forced to convert to Islam by Somalis
>Forgives them and wants to create a "Cultural enrichment center"
>Cultural enrichment center
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2675974/They-products-war-Rape-victim-held-hostage-15-months-Somalia-reveals-forgives-captors-contact-one-FACEBOOK-Hollywood-studio-buys-story-blockbuster-movie.html

>Unlearn "racism"
unlearnracism.ca

>On October 8, 1971, the Liberal government of Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau announced in the House of Commons that, after much deliberation, the policies of bilingualism and multiculturalism would be implemented in Canada
>This makes Canada one of the first official multicultural country in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism_in_Canada

>According to Association spokesperson, Helen Dabney-Coyle, "By removing the ball, it's absolutely impossible to say 'this team won' and 'this team lost' or 'this child is better at soccer than that child.'"

>"We want our children to grow up learning that sport is not about competition, rather it's about using your imagination. If you imagine you're good at soccer, then, you are."

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/this-is-that-live-in-ottawa-oct-3-1.2843501/to-ensure-every-child-wins-ontario-athletic-association-removes-ball-from-soccer-1.2843504

I don't think we should let evil women govern.

I mean, wouldn't be fucking awesome if we had nice, intelligent women govern a country?

>nope, just demons that look like they want to destroy the earth and sound like seagulls trying to rip your ear drums off

Oh....

this
first the romans, then the european religious wars, then world wars...

Reminder that women have always been the primary victims of war

I guess the dead don't count then?

I right, they don't get to tell you that they wish they would have lived.

send some refugees to her house so they can cheer her up by teaching her the ways of Muhammed

wow leaf, that is retarded... no wonder everyone on Sup Forums says you fucking suck

*oh

"I guess it would have been nice to be a dad, or anything; but I went and got shot in the chest before I could work for that business or go to that University.

>Another change will allow children to choose to use any toilet facilities they prefer, including a mandatory unisex option.

South Park season 19 is a reality in Canada.

I agree with you.

Aren't you meant to be down Cronulla wearing a flag now mate?

The ball-less soccer is satire, you Somalian fruitcake

these are literal memeshit, none of that happens here.

we aren't sweden sven, we don't invite the trash of the world to invade our towns and take over our country.

Why should there be riots over this? It's just a flag.

>hurr durr proud of muh nation xDDDD

>we aren't sweden sven, we don't invite the trash of the world to invade our towns and take over our country.
Ok Hong