Why are women not interested in technology as much as men?

Other urls found in this thread:

creepshots.org/hot-teen-cleavage-class-photos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more of this cute girl?

i dunno

General biological inclinations towards people-oriented hobbies and jobs as opposed to men's inclination towards object orientation.

They don't need to be. They get everything handed to them from losers like you who put them on a pedestal

Daddy is better at fixing the car, while mummy is better at fixing the diaper.
>/thread

I think technology is morden's day of tools, woodworking, fixing/working on cars or grilling.

I think most women just want their tech to work and they don't care about it in an enthusiast way.

women make better engineers

saw a community engineer, had to think of what what entailed.

>Interaction Engineer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

The only way we will get women in the industry is by ending objectification once and for all.

Only use functional languages, unless you are a misogynist.

This. Most women never have to solve problems themselves. They always get other people to do it. For example, a father will work with his son on his car. That's how he learns. But if a woman's car breaks down she just expects someone else to fix it. She doesn't car about what the problem is or how it's solved. That's how they grew up. If they had trouble with school work they'd get leniency. Or they just ask someone for help, which usually means someone else just guides them through it without them learning.

As long as they're not a hambeast (pretty fucking easy just don't eat like a pig and do some mild exercise) then they can get most things handed to them. Hell, a mid-grade prostitute makes $500 an hour in the US. Why would they bother with real work?

Social norms. That stuff Sup Forums jacks off over all the time.

This
In the same way men can't understand why the fuck women care about shit like clothes so much, women can't understand why men care about shit like cars and computers so much

Most men find fixing and working with things give them a sense of accomplishment and women actually find men who do that more attractive, because its built into the sexual dichotomy of humans (god forbid you bring up such a thing to a tranny though)

what in the fucks name is an interaction engineer

Sauce?

Lol rip that kid

They are, but they're not the women you pay attention to.

>In the same way men can't understand why the fuck women care about shit like clothes so much
Speak for yourself, I can understand wanting to look nice and I'm an engineer.

I don't mean just caring about what you wear, I mean the way many women are obsessed with clothes, even the ones they never fucking wear

IQ distribution, the male distribution is much wider. Hence we're more likely to have a 120+ IQ. We're also more likely to have a

what the fuck

Not hard to understand either. I have lots of shit I don't wear. They just happen to have more variation in clothing than men. It's easy for me to get by with a few pairs of slacks, some button down shirts, and a couple pairs of shoes. Women need to get a bit more creative because a huge amount of their value is in looking good and they're constantly judged by other women in that regard. So they have a billion different outfits because some vapid chick will notice if she's wearing the same thing twice in X number of days. Which I can also understand, people are assholes and lots of women need to feel superior. Men do it through ability or wealth and women do it through aesthetics.

A fancier sounding name for a party planner.

too stupid

Men have hobbies and women don't, it's the way it's always been

This user is getting close. One of the FEW known cognitive disparities linked to sex is SPATIAL REASONING. Men across the board perform spatial reasoning tasks much more effectively than women if a time constraint is present. Taking this into account, it isn't really surprising that most craftspeople, technicians and engineers end up being male, since it is likely we are predisposed to handle spatial problems better.

Yup. Actually saw a documentary on this some time ago. Sadly I can't recall what it was called.
Don't quote me on this but it was something about hormones and brain development which meant men were generally better at, and found satisfaction on a very basic level, working with almost any kind of system and putting things together.
Also, first reply in this thread is a fine example of why tech-communities scare women away.

>Don't quote me on this
Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do. I'm using your post on my thesis. Actually I'm basing the whole paper on your post.

I've noticed exactly this when just forming normal friendships with women.
A lot of girls, especially pretty ones, just simply never had to develop themselves. They were always included in social events, never had to find friends, never had to make themselves into something more, because, hey, you're a 7/10 and some dude will always give you the time of day.

This all came as a bit of a surprise to me when I was a very young man, since my mother is very intelligent, educated, and grasps concepts quickly. I didn't understand, for a while, why it seemed like many people were on mental auto-pilot.

Obviously this is a massive over-generalization, and there are plenty of attractive women who are mentally "there", but they're a minority.

I personally don't really give too much of a fuck, because I'm not exactly a looker myself.

>object orientation

creepshots.org/hot-teen-cleavage-class-photos/

reddit

they're too busy pursuing vanity to pursue anything else. while a woman's buisy doing her makeup a man is buisy fixing up his car. while a woman's buisy wasting her money on clothes a man is buisy writing code. women are just sex objects who are only interested in looking good.

thank you kind user

How do you typo "busy" so many times?

same reason why men are not as interested in Psychology as women

Also with tech you can measure metrics like core/threads on cpu's, gpu performance with gaming or monitor resolutions, memory speeds, etc..

Like cars we can brag about parts or capabilities and it's fun to imagine and theorize upgrades and making budgets for spending, all things guys are more naturally jmclined to do. While women don't see the point since they mostly care about asthetics or what they do on the tech: selfies/snap chat/ social media/ attention whoring

>women are just sex objects
>can barely speak english

Protip for the future my guy:
Open up google images in another tab and drag the image in question onto the search bar.

speak for yourself

>Also, first reply in this thread is a fine example of why tech-communities scare women away.

I would not consider Sup Forums to be representative of tech communities as a whole.
Also, it's the internet. I'd be surprised if most people here are capable of a spaghetti-free real life interaction with a woman, let alone sexual harassment.

>le typo XDDDDDDDD
get a life

You also have the sentence structure of a fourth grader, so consider that fwiw.

Stongly typed languages are keeping women out because their fingers get tired from typing so hard. Use weakly typed languages!

ITT : Virgins who have never met a woman irl.
Other than their family.

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your trip back to le red it

It's common for homosexuals to care about fashion

care to elaborate?

why aren't men not interested in $6000 hand bags as much as women?

I go to a computer science school where there are hundreds of guys but literally only 2 girls. this thread is entirely based in reality.

Why don't women spend their own money on handbags?

>I am the only one who has ever had sex, ever
>if you do not agree with me, you are obviously a virgin
You're not special, friend.

Why would you let her spend your money on a hand bag?

Actually my mom left my dad and never came back when i was 4 years old so fuck off

>Why would you let her spend your money on a hand bag?
"I'm sorry user, you're just not the man I thought you were"

Pretty shit tier woman if she expects you to just buy her shit in exchange for... sex?

all women are like that my sweet sumer user

I feel bad for you my friend.

vice versa

this. just skip the emotional abuse and fuck 10/10 hookers. also romantic love is a just glorified sexual attraction. it never lasts and it was never based in anything other than sex in the first place.

*is just
god damn phone

Because you have to be a loser in your childhood to become interested in technology in the first place.

because math class is tough

Women are not autists like men

chads fix up cars and shit too you know...

Chads only care about their Mustangs.
That is sexy.
Pajeet caring about his old ThinkPad is definitely not sexy.

>tfwn qtg who calls you into her room to fix every little issue that occurs

>tfw my father never taught me how to repair / make anything.
> tfw the fucker even refused to buy me Mechano ® games
During my kid days, I learned through tearing down and reassembling stuff from garbage.

This is what simpletons tell themselves

>object orientation

bullshit dude. chads can be electricians, plumbers, builders etc. women can't though because they're useless brainlets and strengthlets

I agree

forgot to add, she would act super weirded out by me too, trying to cover her legs and clevage and not look directly at me

and make fake mini laughs when ever i try to nervously make a light hearted joke

then as i leave her and her qt friend would talk not-so-under their breath about me being weird

You're probably being facestious but I wonder whether there's a grain of truth to that. Are people into technical stuff socially ostracized because they're "weird"? Or are they into that stuff because of social isolation? I personally was always into computers even from a young age, but boredom from having no friends played a large part in my delving into hobbies in more depth. When my peers were out partying or whatever, I was playing music and as I got older studying math and programming.

hahahahahaahahah

Women aren't interested in anything besides socialization. They only interested in mundane things like fashion because it effects how other people think of them.

I highly doubt you laughed at all. Unless your a child. This is a very serious and wording matter. We can't leave the future of the human race in the hands of these nutters

Your papi was using vegeta strong hand tactics. Look how successful trunks became. Its about being there to be a father figure and such but to distance yourself aswell to force your son to deal with shit himself.(no tears bitch.) Look at how gohan fucked cell up just because his father was a universe away but still there for him.

I wonder what'll be like to grow up with a father like that?
Also I'm surprised doctors didn't try stop this. All those fucked up hormone pills he/she was taking could have fucked up the child. Also I have to say
>brother
>female

Kinda creepy, maybe ask her for her permission before you take a picture.

You are so right, mate.
>many people were on mental auto-pilot
I call people like that robot vacuum cleaners.

Hostile environments and communities, a lack of role models, and persistent reinforcement of gender roles by society i would guess.

I think I'm our company's only developer and I received inappropriate comments about my appearance the first day there.

Thankfully I give no fuck beyond noticing it being inappropriate.

ITT: men circlejerking on how good they are

This is cringy, please stop.

I see you're new to Sup Forums.

I would sexually fuck your boy-pussy, if you know what i mean.

Unironic /thread
This is actually the reason. Everything else is bullshit. Everyone go home.

It wasn't quite that bad.

>tfw I notice I omitted the word female when I meant to say only female developer.
>thus destroying the entire meaning of my point.

I mean I'd make some excuse about typing on my phone or something, but it's a full word omission.

Caffeine seems to be required presently.

women like shit tier hobbies. can you think of any female dominated hobbies that are actually fun?

who hurt you?

GET OUT MOBILE POSTERS
REEEEEEEEEE

Because they don't have to be.

Women are made to nurture and grow offspring, attract alpha male and breed with them.

Men are made to become as alpha as possible, gather resources and living conditions for their offspring and spread their seed as much as possible.

What was once hunting, warfare and nation-building is being replaced with technology, ergo making the tech-savvy men the modern age hunters and nation-builders.

Women aren't interested in that as much simply because it drifts them from their original role as females.

higher proportion of men are creators
higher proportion of women are consumers

fuck yea I love gathering resources

>ergo making the tech-savvy men the modern age hunters and nation-builders.

you're fucking delusional. If IT guys are are the modern age hunters and nation-builders, why don't women flock to them instead of firemen,drug dealers, and rock stars?

Charisma matters. When it comes to attracting men and women.

You can attract men for casual sex without it, because men are fucking dumb, but not women.

Pajeet detected

Give it some time. The tech revolution is happening too quickly for the evolutionary instincts to cope with.

In the future if someone will be tech-ignorant, he will simply not survive.

>Hostile environments and communities, a lack of role models, and persistent reinforcement of gender roles by society i would guess.

I doubt that. If you want more women to work in tech, you have to lower living standards.
I heard about this in 'Hjernevask - Brainwash', a dutch documentary.

Women in third world countries, or even just in countries with lower living standards are more likely to take tech-related professions.
The theory is that they want economic stability, and they can have that in, say, America by being nurses or simply taking on more traditionally female occupations.
In poorer countries, they will have a hard time paying rent if they do that, so they are more likely to do hard tech.

Google Karlie Kloss.