So, whats gonna happen to polacks in the uk post brexit? concentration camps? mass expulsions?

so, whats gonna happen to polacks in the uk post brexit? concentration camps? mass expulsions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTIF8jVPrIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing will happen to them, stop being so paranoid. Do you think we would just build camps and send them all to them or something?

you already made one irrational step, it is within the realm of possibility for more to follow

>t. increasingly nervous Andrzej

Leaving the EU is not irrational. Now stop being butthurt for once.

>irrational
selling your land to avoid a temporary loss is irrational

you call it butthurt, i call it being worried about my future

Probably nothing.

That's the irony.

Yep, that's butthurt alright. Now I know how Russians feel with the constant Polish shitposting.

Why don't you try to improve Poland and hence your future?

Brits will force polacks to build catapults in the East shores and then use them to send them all back to us.

>Irrational
From what I understand, the EU isn't always a good thing for rich countries like England, France and Germany
It is very good for countries like Poland, because England, France and Germany will give Poland money, and Polish people work in rich countries and send the money back

By his "future" he meant plans to go to UK and pick strawberries.

thats a fools errand, i rather emigrate than waste my life living here.
dayum

You'd still be wasting your life in UK crammed into a tiny house with 6 other strawberry pickers.

thats still a better prospect than working here, given what can i earn in the uk compared to poland

We won't have to put up with unlimited numbers of you coming over here and driving down workers wages.

So by irrational you really meant "waahhhh now I can't get my own way". Understood.

But Poland is cheaper to live in than the UK
The relatively high wages are offset by living costs

And you will *have to* earn more to have the privilege of living in some shitty cramped migrant enclave.

thats true. even after including the living costs, it is better to move to the uk than to stay in poland

They'll no doubt get to stay, most if not all of the EU migrants already here will stay.

I imagine it is much harder to get a job in UK than it is in Poland

I expect they will just be given work visas or something.

dunno about that one. there are lots of job offers here in poland but the wage offered doesnt allow you to pay the bills and buy food. unless youre an engineer, or a programmer or something like that

hey you uneducated shit get out of my country we dont need plebs like u we already have ukrainians

Yeah that's pretty much the leave stance when hearing about remainers worryjng about the economy. Which is weird seeing most peavers will be the most affected.

>Remain voters pretending they give a damn about the common man
This joke is getting old.

The markets bets bankers will be affected based on the stock price dip. And fuck the financial sector t.b.h. Let Londonistan burn.

You sound like a dirty mexican

damn i guess i gotta move to the us then

Poland is Europe's Mexico. Poor, stupid and Catholic.

They cannot be expelled under the Universal Human Rights Act. This is the same act which allows right to asylum... but the rule is to claim asylum in the first nation you can....not walk through nations.

>stupid

>You sound like a dirty mexican
This. I can't stand this breed of treacherous ingrate. Polish taxpayers paid for this sob's education and he wants to waste it on picking strawberries or cleaning toilets in UK.

wouldnt it be possible to pass a law that says those foreigners who earn less than lets say 25k gbp a year gotta gtfo? wouldnt that be an easy and legal way to get rid of immigrants?

>human rights act
>applying to regular illegal immigrants
topkek, if you're somewhere illegally and it's not due to war, you can be kicked the fuck out m8.
You guys have been lied to by Mama Merkel for too long. Those 'migrants' and 'refugees'? 90% of them could be shipped off if yall had any balls.

whats wrong with making money

We already have that law, immigrants who are here for 5 years and do not earn over £35k after those five years will be getting deported from 2017 onwards. Once we leave the EU this will also apply to EU migrants.

rich immigrants are a problem too. everybody should just gtfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTIF8jVPrIE

Half of leave voters i know thought it would stop shit....

Universal human rights acts... still makes it so. Right to asylum is part of the universal right acts act

so uk, eu or not, they are not as powerful as Russia or China to not abide by this

You're dumb. Refugees only have rights to stay in the first safe country they come into contact with. You should try actually reading international treaties you dumb remain voter.

including yourself.

Yes this is the current law. Sure you can move in free Europe until now. To gain any sort of long permanent visa you £35k a year before tax or can't come.

It's not all people
If you work in an "in demand" job like nursing or scientific research, you're exempt

Thanks for the detail.

Though i welcome a point based system, or ffs a system like china.... work here you must have a degree and and most fill a role, no native can

>t. Marvin Caribou

It's a key detail that most of the media missed out on when the legislation was announced

The real problem long term is the ego of British folk who almost all get degrees now. Said youth refuse to do the basic fundamental jobs. This is where immigration pays, they will do the shit jobs, for shit money.

Gen X voted leave, under 50 voted to Remain........

Stop putting .... all the time.