/brit/

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.

There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/4yTC
youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ
twitter.com/Aerxnn/status/746354151412604928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for fatcam

> Wake up
> We still voted Brout

Oh dear it's real

rate pls

vid.me/4yTC

vid.me/4yTC

my gift for you lads

Reminder that Sikhs and Jews are bro-tier.

Drank myself sober.

Leave to an American OP to destroy the thread before it started.

This thread will get necro'd fast as fuck.

>and Jews
Thanks, it means a lot

>Leave to an American OP to destroy the thread before it started.
>This thread will get necro'd fast as fuck.

Do you support me getting SHOT?

Stop shortening brussel sprout cunt it won't catch on

might get out of bed

not an argument

It's lie on Saturday/Sunday

Relax

Still basking in glory lads

youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ

Oh yees... but we don't want to leave EU though

checked these URLs with my virus scanner

can confirm they have malware encrypted in them

do NOT click any of these links

HATE Polly Toynbee

cara

>risk of getting shot is a bad thing
She's insulting my culture, lads. I'm right triggered (in more ways than one).

GREAT post

I get up at 06:10 for wageslavery Mon-Fri so this has been a lie-in for me already. Bloody starving now.

Nice

>Stalin's granddaughter

haha JUST

What's your favorite cereal brand, user? I'm quite partial to honey nut cheerios with slices of banana thrown in tbqh.

Be a bit weird seeing stalin in her face every time you have a go.

Fuck off victim

I wouldn't have a go at all. She doesn't even have the sexy Stalin mustache so what's the point?

kiko

Eating some mash with peppercorn sauce lads

Genuinely regret voting remain

eva

thx :3

xinyuan

>I might get shot because I'm asexual
How would anyone walking down the street know if you're asexual or not even if someone were looking to kill asexuals for some reason

if there's two things i love more than sovereignty its shooting gays and racism

taeyeon

What's your stance on tranny bashing?

what have we done
what have we done

Pro

This
Voting to remain was thrown worst decision of my life. We were THIS close to forever tying ourselves to a failing trading bloc. I've never been more stressed

>popular jihadi forums jubilant about brexit, hoping for more chaos in europe

lmao the fear of pakis is only hurting you

We're a jihadi forum now?

Ah yes because being in a trading bloc created a magical bubble surrounding Europe from terrorists.

Nothing has changed. Our countries are still in the same place on the map as last week. We'recommend still all Europe. Britain just isn't part of a trading bloc. That's it. If a terrorist is going to blow shit up they're going to do it. There is no chaos. Both remain and brexit sides made stupid arguments on terrorism

British science is fucked

Science funding was our own money coming back to us. Do you really think our funding was coming from Greece or Hungary. We were one of two main contributers to the EU. Everyone else was taking money

1.7Bn is really not that much to cover

>immigration won't be cut

kek what a waste of time

proof?

Lads is the pound okay yet :s

that's not the point

you're doing exactly as putin and the terries want you to do

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>been spending every single day for the last two months on a bhutanese waifu fantasy installation

outlook: not good

>no cuts to immigration
>steelworkers still go out of business
>calais still exists
>promised 350 million don't materialise
>recession

ahhh yesss

Don't get it

I'm talking about international collaboration, not funding.

Things were very comfy in the EU. Gg to euro scientists coming here to work, and vice versa. What a mess.

Recovered half its losses within a day. The pound will be fine again

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves. Britons never never never shall be cucks.

Foot fetish gold mine

Scots, please tell me, what is the mood up there right now? Will you REALLY leave this Union that has stood since 1707?

Very high skilled workers get visas like nothing, it really won't change much

Yes, our evil government will block then getting visas! How ever will we get high skilled workers now??

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/Aerxnn/status/746354151412604928

>Freedom of movement for EU wont exist
>Thinking Immigration wont go down

why is it that your ball hairs are so easy to pluck with your bare fingers compared to any other bodily hair

makes u think huh

Did you vote to leave?

We will obviously still collaborate on science projects internationally, what the hell are you on about? You think the UK will just abandon its centuries-old commitment to the scientific endeavour? For Christ's sake user, we've been at the forefront of science for far too long to NOT.

And for every £1 we got from EU grants, we had to fork over £2.60 to the EU. The EU's funding is literally our money anyway.

Yes I did?
The EU isn't similar to the union of 1707 so don't you dare make that comparison

>Freedom of movement for EU wont exist

except it most likely will

>Thinking Immigration wont go down

as a result of this? strongly doubt it

Oh and on the subject of scientific collaboration with other countries; Switzerland does it okay, so does Norway -- both not in the EU

Everyone is just doing irrational hyperbole right now, it's so maddening

are dan at work

>Not in the EU
>Freedom of movement will exist

Ah yes

>Yes I did?
>The EU isn't similar to the union of 1707 so don't you dare make that comparison

I wasn't going to make that comparison, I was only going to point out that a second scottish referendum was on the cards if Brexit won, so all memes aside its 'the future you chose'. You don't have any right to bitch at the Scots for doing what they're doing, because it's clear they want to take a very different path.

You killed the union.

How has this man not been investigated yet? People get investigated for less than this.

A "norway/switzerland" deal which most of your politicians will want can't be made without freedom of movement

Not him but fuck the union and fuck Scotland.

Ah yes agreeing to political suicide very impressive.

We don't want one of those deals. This has been a major campaign point on the leave side. Betrayal = death of the conservative party so they won't risk it.

just a loving family friend
it's called hollywood.

Nah I think Scots are killing the union

>can't be made without freedom of movement

Says who?

The EU

Nah, they need to start making serious concessions now and showing they are capable of changing things, otherwise other countries will jump ship.

We've completely thrown out the EU rule book at this point.

actually potentially peaving the EU was the future YOU chose by remaining with us. don't start saying that you never knew there was the risk of leaving the EU if you voted to remain

But German manufacturers are already begging for a trade deal, they aren't in place to be bargaining

>scots voted to keep the union
>we do something
>second referendum called

how is this not the fault of the english baka

oh wait i'm explaining to some greggs nationalism brexit retard how the real world works my bad

meant for
rich fuckers molesting kids+parents who dont give a shit+kids who end up selling sex for roles=no investigation

They have literally no interest in making concessions to the UK though

>making a delivery
>House is a house name instead of house number
>can't find it anywhere

Thanks, Brexit

FUCK OFF SCOTLAND

FUCK OFF SCOTLAND

KILL THE UNION

FUCK THE SCOTS

Tell that to German business leaders.

You're completely wrong for the exact reasons you yourself gave. If the EU isn't tough on us with a deal, more countries will vote to leave because they think they can get our snowflake status.

What's that guy's name again?

Right "nationalism" will break up the union in your lifetime

crazy

They have to otherwise other countries will see that in the EU there is no reform, and then others will leave.

Also German business leaders are already telling Merkel to get a trade deal asap.

You mean the German business leaders who will be picking up plenty of investment that would have before gone to the UK?

I doubt they mind