What's the oldest working piece of technology you have in your possession Sup Forums?

What's the oldest working piece of technology you have in your possession Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzRbzwjoEOg
voxshowroom.com/us/amp/path.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dick

A Bad Dragon dildo.

probably a typewriter that's sitting in my garage

the piano probably

I have a really old computer that is a flat brick with a screen and a mechanical keyboard.

I have a fully mechanical accountant's calculator. Thing would probably kill you if it fell on you from a 5 foot drop. Off the top of my head I think its from the 40s. Cant check for another few hours though.

a guitar pedal from the 80s

i still have my 40GB hard drive from my first computer i owned back in 2003.

A wheel.

Original Macintosh

Iphone 4

If we're talking oldest electrical thing then I own a 1960 Spectrophotometer with it's PSU.

And a more modern digital device... then probably a Nokia Mobira Cityman 150, fully working.

Came here to post this.

a grand piano

if it needs to be electrical my hammond c3 is old as shiz.

Ur mom

The iPhone 8.

Heathkit HW101 ham radio

A Hitachi turntable, circa 1977

Photo? I have a Muldivo Mentor from the 60s. Don't think I have anything technology related older than that, I may have an old electric drill somewhere but it's probably 70s.

Pretty sure OP meant age of the object itself, not age of the technology. Either way, I would think a sharpened edge would be older technology than a wheel.

A box of arrowheads.

1943 Hallicrafters Sky Champion receiever.

>he doesn't own a lighter or at least some matches

Got an atari computer in the spare office that may still work, but it's 8 hours driving to get to it to check.

Other than that, Motorola Droid 2.

Fire is not technology

Probably the original IBM PC 5150 clone I fished out of my aunt's attic. It's probably one of the first PC clones, I can't remember the name of the company right now but when I tried looking it up on google I couldn't find shit. The monitor is orignal IBM though.

Actually scratch that, you said "technology". I have a Thomas Edison record player built in 1912.

Wait, scratch that, the garmin I use for geocaching is older than the old phone.

>TFW I only upgraded from the droid 2 to a kyocera hydro this year and the difference between the two is such a stark contrast

anyone have his AI video that he took down?

Wait, what? He took down a video? Why?

He went full retard about how he could program an AI in BASIC and how we're definitely living in the matrix and AI already took over

I just connected 2 of these to my amp after 15 years of collecting dust. Still sound fine.

oh jesus i forgot i had even seen that video before he took it down. wtf was he thinking with that shit.

here's a copy of it btw: youtube.com/watch?v=LzRbzwjoEOg

voxshowroom.com/us/amp/path.html

My Vox Pathfinder V1.

I've since replaced the speaker and rewired it for grounded 3 prong instead of two prong, but it still works and plays.

>

none of your fucking business. am I being detained!?

Unitra DMP-404 radio, from 1975. Has only the old 65.8 to 74 MHz range, so there is only one station which play some good music so I use it daily.

You do not consent?

A lever

A Compaq Armada 1700

A Super Nintendo from 1992, probably. I've got a .38 Special Bodyguard that was manufactured within the past decade, but based on tech much older.

Civil war service revolver.