As a Mexican immigrants in the US, where is the best place to work for a software engineer?

As a Mexican immigrants in the US, where is the best place to work for a software engineer?

Home depot, lots of Mexicans hanging around there

Anywhere, Mexicans qualify for underprivileged/underrepresented diversity hires, so even if you're shit you'll have an excellent chance of getting into a top 500 company as long as you don't happen to run into better mexicans

poo in loo?

unless you have a legal work permit, anywhere. if you are illegal, washing dishes for money under the table

employment is not technology

/thread

work on the wall bro

Mexicans > Pajeet don't lump them in the same boat faggot. Mexicans actually poo in the fucking loo, unlike pajeet.

10 feet higher

>leg so hot
>hot hot leg
>leg so hot u fry an eg

Donot be mean friend ,it isnot our fault wqe cannot poo in loo. The loo belong to superior caste, we would be execute.

ok i tell you a secret OP.

My dad has a codemonkeymill. he just takes software contract, then sub to a bunch of pajeets/jose and take a huge cut.

you can work for him

Why do you feed his autism, user?

back in Mexico motherfucker

You have to go back

just stating the facts dawg.

But we don't want him here either

t. Donald pls go

Go back spicboy. You're not welcome here. Now either you get or face the reprecussions.

>where is the best place to work for a software engineer?
are you here legally? If so (even if you aren't) is unironically a good choice

keep on fighting that good fight DEUS VULT centipede MEME MAGIC kek xD

Mexico

Friendly reminder that trump has zero issues with mexicans here legally, just illegals.

my lawn.
get back to it, pablo.

As a hygiene technician

tenes que volver

you can be my gardening engineer for 8 bucks an hour

>tfw half of Sup Forums looks like this irl or are fat white dudes living in a basement

Google

In Mexico. Go back, Pablo.

a taco truck.

Mexican here, I was a ghost employee at Oracle, where in the US are you? leave contact info and I'll help you

Yeah he does actually.