Pretty fucking halal

>this is a Kettle in yankland

Here's a world egg colour map

The cupboard

Might be a little too late for me to witness bantz this ABSOLUTELY savage

I'm headed to bed fám

>Russians, Peruvians and Poles eat blue eggs
AYYYY LMAO

We get white egg shells too, it really depends on where you buy them.

>Euros eat shitskin colored eggs

Those are a chicken eggs in Poland

>New Zealand is in Europe
American """"education""""

You can get white or brown eggs.
Uh, what's the difference really? Blue white and brown, I mean, what makes the eggs a different color in the first place?

That's some crazy shit.

We have both bleached and unbleached.

???
This is a microwave oven.
Pic related is a kettle.

The considering the shit the farms put in the chickens it's surprising the eggs are not green

You can get both here easily.
The color of the chicken.

>his yolk isn't orange

Please, Tyrsley La-a Gonzales, don't make me explain the joke... he means you guys boil water using a microwave oven...

That's ridiculous; water is boiled on a stove. Microwaves make your water taste shit if you try that.

i like to microwave my cold water before i drink it usually it gives it a more mineralistic taste really

>Microwaves make your water taste shit if you try that.
>he's actually aware on how shit tastes like
Mexico, your colonies never cease to amaze me.

Are you memeing? I use the microwave to heat up water all the time, especially for my morning coffee

Fuck no, you people are crazy. And coffee is brewed, I don't know what you're doing with your life if you're drinking instant.
Unless you mean you heat up brewed coffee that's become cold. That's a different matter.

HOLY SHIT

>he's so poor he has an old-fashioned mineral-adding microwave

Cannot make this shit up fám

There's nothing wrong with instant you hipster fag

Only if you live somewhere with really shitty water.
In that case just use a water filter or bottled water.

>Americans

I have city tap, it naturally comes with flavor. Bottled water tastes like plastic.

better than lead

wtf jcpenney

yah no well it doesn't add minierals i don't think i don't know what it is does but i can't drink water unlesss i heat it up in the microwave then cool it down with the air first man if the air is too hot makes it harder to cool down makes it longer till i get my water then i start to get dehydrated so i have to go chug a quart from the store in the bathroom or so of pedialyte to get my electrolytes back and stuff you know

I feel like I'm being baited.
Please explain what's hipster about Maxwell House or Folgers. Spoiler alert: NOTHING. It's equally cheap, a household brand, and tastes better than that powdered puke you call instant.

It's easier to make in the morning, I hardly have any time to waste before I get to work

I don't get it. I thought white egg layers were more efficient.

Do you really have speckled eggs all the time? Speckled eggs cost (a little) more here.

so do we, I buy both depending on what's on sale

i used to live on a farm and the eggs were green because they were white-laying hens that were grass fed. I'm not a farmer i was a ski bum renting a room.

American eggs are bleached to make them white. This means that the protective coating of the egg is removed, so you have to keep yours in the fridge. Here you don't have to refrigerate them and they last as long. It's because Americans aren't used to unprocessed food

I accept this reasoning. Though I would still recommend at least a Keurig or something over instant coffee. Takes less than 3 minutes.

keurig is fucking garbage. all that trash to create one cup of coffee. just get a french press. it is just as fast to make, you just have to clean it once and a while.

Keurigs are overpriced as shit.
At that point you may as well just go to starbucks

Who doesn't keep their eggs in the fridge (next to the ketchup)?

No, we have to keep them in the fridge because they've usually been in the producers' and supermarkets' fridges a few months already; they'd go bad immediately if you left them out.
I just avoid the issue altogether and raise chickens for eggs. I don't refrigerate mine.

Not protesting any of that, just saying it's better than instant coffee if you don't have time to brew or perk your own.

Domestic chickens are bro tier

Me. They aren't sold to you in fridges are they? I just Googled it actually, turns out that fridges can help but just don't put them in door because the temperature change makes them go off

A few months? Surely they haven't been frozen

>tfw eat so many eggs I can't get it all from keeping my own chickens
Lifting was a mistake

Mine go to the fridge because otherwise my mother or me will break them.

Nah, I give most of them away to coworkers and friends. Not counting baked goods, the only egg thing I really like is omelettes.

I eat like 12 eggs a day, I buy them wholesale from farmers and not at the store, but I still have to buy them to cover my consumption.

>I just avoid the issue altogether and raise chickens for eggs

noice

isn't that a bit unhealthy m8

Didn't know that. Maybe I should be putting my eggs in the fridge then.

Nah not really, maybe if you were much smaller than I am it would be hard to digest or something, but I'm healthy as a bull (hehe)

Only if you want your poops in the right shape. Or any shape, really.

No, just treated with chemicals and refrigerated...we hope. The industry tries to make sure we know as little as possible about where our food comes from, especially with eggs and poultry products.

Here in Europe eggs aren't sold refrigerated to avoid condensation because the moisture could bring pathogens through the shell into the egg. Once you're at home you should store them in the fridge (but not in the door of the fridge, as said earlier) because they'll last longer and condensation isn't really an issue anymore because you'll only take them out when you'll use them.

As long as you using them within two weeks, who the fucks cares if on the cupboard, in the fridge or at the fridge door?