If you are so stupid and worthless that Pajeet can steal your job, you deserve to have it stolen

If you are so stupid and worthless that Pajeet can steal your job, you deserve to have it stolen.

>tfw pajeets will never steal my job because even they won't work for pay so low

p-poo in the loo!

Hindus are the Pajeets. The Sikhs are the only Indians that are worth a damn. They actually poo in the loo, work hard, and have good family values.

t. lives near Sikhs

If you're too weak to defend yourself every time you walk outside, you deserve to get beat up, maimed and your shit stolen.

Trump is in tge white house and he's not letting any more foreigners into fortress USA: your jobs will safe now.

quit shilling Singh.
ps: you smell. shower!
pps: poo in the loo.

I agree, if someone is more motivated than someone else. They deserve the chance. Hopefully the less motivated person will die of starvation making the human population as a whole a better place.

pajeets are determined to take over this board

See the problem isnt' that Pajeet is stealing my job, the problem is that my boss thinks Pajeet can steal my job.

After the business goes down when it turns out Pajeet doesn't actually know what he's doing, my boss will call me and ask me, a White man, to fix everything. I obviously won't be there to help him, he willl learn a valuable lesson.

The whole Pajeet taking a White man's job meme is created by greedy capitalists and their endless optimisim. They are naive and burn for betraying the White race.

Is that you Gregor Strasser?

That's where you're wrong kid

>Muh based sikh poos

This is why I'm natsoc

This. I've worked with Pajeets and Sikhs. Pajeets are often awful. Sikhs write and understand code much better

>my boss will call me and ask me, a White man, to fix everything
And this is where you, as a White man, demand more compensation to even consider the possibility

but nope, you're here bitching about pajeets
it's you who's betraying the rationality white men were supposed to be known for, the ability to control entire economical systems all washed away because your feefees got hurt

"White" men like you deserve the bullet.

t.pajeet

Sikhs stink

Oh look a bitter shitskin

You will never have blue eyes

that's a Sikh

>You won't suffer from photophobia

Oh wow what a loss

I'm white. Unlike you, I'm actually using the situation to my advantage instead of whining about it online like a shitskin.

Any multiculturalism increases unhappiness.
"based Sikhs" included.

>le based sikhs!!!! meme

>>>/plebbit/

Sikhs are cool

He's Sikh, they're awesome.

american corporations hate merican workers and i dont blame them when most of them call 15 minutes of productivity work lets not forget the people abusing cocaine while at work its no wonder companies keep offshoring jobs

The western world will gut itself in the interest of convenience and "liberalism".

There will be no Europe in 50 years, and the US will break down into political sectarianism.

>Pajeet can steal your job

look at Microsoft and Google CEOs

he is american though...