HOWEVER

Yes...yes... Brexit, well done..

Petition demanding change to EU referendum rules to force second vote passes 700,000 signatures

HOWEVER

Scotland will leave, therefore if there will be a second referandum, they might vote leave as a tactic if they won't leave before it. Also leave supporters won't let their victory go away that easily. UK literally fucked itself.

They are basically attempting a second vote with this, because the other side does not get their word in unless they do run a petition or poll to vote for not running a second pole. What a bunch of retarded scumbags.

>mfw all the HP movies are ass compared to the books
>mfw Sup Forums is a shit board but this meme is dece

>Another petition is calling on London to gain independence from the UK and remain in the EU

God, libcucks really are human trash

you do realise most Exit voters were old people that are going to die in a couple years and most remain voters were 18-24 years old

Good idea, discount the opinions of anyone with wisdom and experience.

Has the EU tried Civil War? It worked for us.

>700,000 signatures

Only need 17 million more then

lel, twice

Yea that "wisdom" has really helped with our economy and our British Union.

Why do you hate your grandpas?

But why is it bad that people vote and decide?
They voted to leave, its their vote, their decision, theres absolutely no need to revote.

We used to war amongst ourselves before america was a country

[spoiler]return to that pls[/spoiler]

This map just shows where the welfare babbies are

>tfw i signed it

EL OH EL

I don't, mine voted remain because my family has a brain :^)

wisdom and experience of the old applies to every day life, not sociopolitical issues
most old people understand fuck all of politics because they have received minimum education

Yeah you fucking retard the same people the voted for the UK to originally join the EU voted to leave it they know firsthand what the country is like in and out you absolute fucking retard.

>Map

Maybe more young people should have bothered to vote then

An old person has a vote worth twice that of a Babby since oldies have an 80% turnout

Also 18-24 year olds know fucking nothing

>18-24 year olds know fucking nothin
not their fault. besides, there are tons of young people who actually know a lot about these matters. But the other portion of people who dont know it's because the failure of this stupid educational system.

age cap in voting qualification when

Yes comrade. We can't have the populous making decisions. Let the party do it. They are always right