JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

Remainfags kill yourself

Remainfags kill yourself

Maybe he's from scotland

You already did that for us m8 :^)

You are our guinea pig, your sacrifice won't be forgotten.

I requiere more slags

Please take us back, in a couple years all the exit voters will be dead anyway

>Please take us back, in a couple years all the exit voters will be dead anyway

ALLAHU AKBAR THEY WILL BURN

She was "hot"

More Pakis from the commonwealth are going to swarm your country instead of Poles

what do/did you brits believe about brexit. make brit great again?
is that all? whats that? how will you do that? deporting immigrants? no more than that?

lmao

Go to bed

you brexit cunts have replaced poles and Romanians with pakis and somalians

less eastern euros/gypsies/syrians =/= more pakis

UK, you are right.
its ok. dont worry.

so what do they want to do except shutting out immigrants?
muh sovereignty is practically an excuse or a paraphrase to establish an anti immigration policy.

is there anything more than muh immigrants there?

Fucking off yourself you pathetic millennial cunt.

You're too deluded to understand how the world works because you grew up in a bubble.

It's a win-win for me. We win because we get to leave, if we remained it would only be less than a decade until you learn through experience that we were right all along.

>It's a win-win for me. We win because we get to leave

Yea we leave, our economy turns to shit, we take in more pakis and Nigerians, London gets replaced by Frankfurt.

>yfw

And I also win because if we had lost, I'd have the satisfaction of seeing the same people who voted Remain ultimately regret doing so.

The pound bounced back within a day, it's exactly at the same rate it was four months ago. Give it a fortnight and it will equalize back to 1.45 against the dollar which will reflect internationally on all currency.

Don't worry uk, if things get really bad you can live with us. We could always use an extra state.