Tfw the choice for your country was made by old cunts that won't even be alive to see its effects

>tfw the choice for your country was made by old cunts that won't even be alive to see its effects

Excluding our economy being shat on of course

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop whining, brits are such sore losers, fucking hell

you do realise that it's just a referendum and the actual process of leaving the Union will take many years (if happens at all)

TAKE US BACK YOU GERMAN TWAT

I am the 27%

>waa waa people are voting

a salam elakyum sultan sadiq, piss off

>Only 3/10 18-24s bothered to vote
Literally the shittest demographic

Invest in healthcare research to make old people live longer artificially so they can truly see how stupid they are and watch their country crumble into dust.

Oh wait, your labs were funded by the EU, haha

Oh wait, we paid £350m every week to the EU so now we can pay for our own labs, haha

That's not happening
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Deluded brexiter

The adults that actually lived to see the EU's creation lean towards leaving or are split. Why do you care about the opinion of a bunch of college age people? The worst thing about those old people is that they used to be young people, young people are terrible and retarded.

out is out lad

What he meant was that he doesn't obviously control the money because he's not in power. Whoever is in control of the government allocates the money.

I am 25 and voted leave, get fucked.

Way to fuck the 1+ million brits living and working in the eu over you cunt

And don't start with muh sovereignty because it's complete fucking hogwash and you know it

The 27% of the future generation voted.....

More like 3 mill+
1 mill are just in spain kek

>wanting to leave a corrupt, genocidal global banker tax cattle farm
>hogwash
Nice one.

I hear that the jerms and the frogs want to throw us out of the union pronto, with an added bonus of African immigrants.

Not that i care.I am never going bag to that soggy shithole that some of you twats call Great Britain.

>a corrupt, genocidal global banker tax cattle farm
They weren't part of the usa

Young people only care about muh feeling while older people has live with tons of experience. Get fucked OP.

This is weird because in France old people are pro-EU and young people are anti-EU.

kids are irrelevant. old hags decided to join EU back then, now to leave out of it.

Yes... they are very experienced at watching the telly and pooping in a diaper. Sod off you miserable chink.

This happens every generation though

that' because only africans/muslims have children in Frans