Why are germans, poles and the spainairds so angry with brexit?

Why are germans, poles and the spainairds so angry with brexit?

I'm personnaly angry about brexit despite being against the EU, because the UK had ZERO valid reason to be against the EU, they were literally sovereign, they didn't suffer from the shit EU currency, they had a say in EU politics, they could trade with every EU members, Cameron signed awesome deals for the UK, they had easy access to cheap eastern european workforce. They really shot themselves in the foot, oh and since they're gone, for the first time the majority of the EU deputees will be leftists.

T-thanks

>mfw we're sharpening demn visa taxes for the guiris
OI VEY!
ESPANYA ENS ROBA!

Germans are because we're destroying their European Empire

The Poles are because muh jobs

The Spaniards are because we're still going to have Gibraltar despite a disconnection of our economies

Exactly, they got every special treatment they asked for.

I salute that they actually pulled of that vite.

That takes comittment to democratic values.

But we're not.

We're delighted.

Why the fuck should we be mad now thatthe English fucks have removed themselves and their specialsnowflakism and opportunist deals from the premises?

It's just wonderful.

>tfw EU meeting and no English in there
>tfw Europe can get its shit together and advance towards a better Europe withoutthe Eternal saboteur in it
>tfw new business opportunities for everyone in Europe now that the English competence will be blocked from the European market.

It's fucking glorious mate

>UK out of the EU
>English still an official language of the EU

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

t. Nigel

are we?

Better english than french or german.

There's still Ireland.

Another proxyfag...

Jesus, they're really mad this Farage fuccbois eh XDD

Kek. There you are, you get what you wanted, so enjoy it. :^)

German makes more sense, but considering people claiming this is Germany blobbing into Europe, the 4th Reich and shit like that*, improbable.

*even outside Sup Forums

SINN FEIN TAEG GO NEIERI AN BOTHAR LEAT CANNAGIT TOO FIDDY

40% of RoI speaks Irish; 95% English. So it's still desirable for them both languages are official.

Germans are mad because it means it could be the start of the end of their United Europe as it shows people across the continent that its possible to leave. We will have to wait and see what trade shit is signed to see if it's possible to leave and still be well off

Poles are mad because Poles working in the UK basically prop up the Polish economy

Don't know why Spain is mad

>What are Ireland and Malta

But like 4% of people speak Irish as a first language

>But like 4% of people speak Irish as a first language
Yeah, but they still won't let the language bone to go.

I couldn't be happier
Britain was always preventing futher EU integration
Now with UK out of the way, Germany and France can take steps for futher EU federalization

irrelevant countries

he he hehe he hehe

>Don't know why Spain is mad

Gibraltar

And then what? Following that logic, French should be dumped too, because it's nowhere as relevant in the European context as German.

It's just a fucking rock, and they can't whine against it unless they want to give Morocco some excuse to get Ceuta and Melilla back.

Haha my thoughts exactly

Stay delusioned, we're loving it.

The only thing is gonna show is what happens to a country's economy once it cannot into European markets. You'll get cucked by America becoming their economic colony, or be inundated by pakis and indians.

Enjoy it.

Which will also serve to kill the far right populisms sprawling around Europe, as long as the EU starts shaping up after this wake up call and fits its shit. Which will be easier now that the english have no say and no room in Europe.

i want brexit,......... wtf

We will be really butthurt if we won't receive our EU-funds or we get less. Now we are only concerned about chaos that it creates. UK is our third biggest trade partner, we have a big trade surplus with them, so any kind of chaos is bad for economy. We are also concerned about status of Poles in UK. We want them to work there and send money to Poland but we don't want them to become fucking UK-citizens. Many of them may be scared by Brexit and take British passports. It would mean that they wouldn't be welcome in Poland anymore, because we don't tolerate people with two passports and double loyality.

It will be glorious. Don't get blitzkrieg-mad this time Germany, and we will eventually be economically and culturally relevant again in the future. And I mean end of the 19th century style relevant.

we are not
no idea where this meme comes from

Money doesn't grow on trees. It comes from business opportunities and trade.

Some will have more now (ergo more moneys) and certain other will have 0(ZERO) by virtue of being locked out of a highly advance market of 500M people. So it's gonna be great precisely to the recipient countries the most

Hahahaha, you fucks are sooo thick...

R-rule Britannia, Britannia into Empire!!

Aaaaaaaahahahahaahaha

Frankish Empire when?

yes yes yes france is an irrelevant EU fouding member

HUEHUEHUE

Fucking leeches. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I want out of this shit union too. Renzi pls save us.

Well, there are 100M German speakers in the EU, but something like 70M French speakers; so if we're going to have some arbitrary cutting line, might as well say "German is the only relevant language; Maltese, Irish, French, Catalan, etc. are all irrelevant".

And this only considering native speakers - because if you consider L2 speakers, even without UK, I wouldn't be surprised the "only relevant language" would still be English.

>Gibraltar
>We give a shit about that rock
>We wanna force some britons to leave their good salaries and full benefits territory to live in this unemployment hellhole

>the only times in over 2000 laws passed
>All good decisions for the respective countries

>they had easy access to cheap eastern european workforce
Because who needs to employ their own citizens when you can hire someone from another country to do it for cheaper, right?

i am not, i am really happy about this, i wanted the brits out as fast as possible

>as fast as possible

If the EU acts smart and in the best interest of Europe as Juncker, Hollande and others are calling for, we'll give England their so much wanted way out right fucking asap.

'blying

they wont take it. their parliament has to actually approve it and invoke article 50. considering they dont have a plan and havent negotiated shit with anyone, they will not invoke that in the near year or two, if not ever

Yes because all member states are really hoping for even more EU federalization. The EU has to change or it will just dig its own grave. How more power Brussel want to take how more people are going to be against it. People like their sovereignty or what's left of it.

so what has the EU forced on you? im not taunting or anything. im seriously asking

I'm happy they left, I convinced several brits to vote leave and even bet some money on it

>Because who needs to employ their own citizens when you can hire someone from another country to do it for cheaper, right?
You realize that they will just exchange the eastern europeans for muslims and niggers from their former colonies, right?

well ask any communist country if they had all their citizens employed. you might find out that rounding up all the idiots and giving them some retarded shit to do isnt very productive

Because they will have to go to work now

It wants to imply Ukraine association agreement wich is a step to becoming a member, visa-free traveling for turkey and maybe even membership. European court that that deals in matters it should not have any say in like forcing us to make downloading illegal. The European Union has the power to make trade deals like ttip that will give the USA companies the power to sue governments and the standards of products will decrease because the requirements in the us are lower. In general a small country and one of the 27 has little power. Europa is a very diverse continent and its focusing more and more on other things than the economy wich won't work because we have other values.