Why is this country so salty when someone disagrees with them?

Why is this country so salty when someone disagrees with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-67036845.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuz Germany is always reich

Hahahaha

Case in point

I took a class in university about global communication. The class textbook talked about dealing with different cultures and their reactions to what you say. It said when Germans argue, you may be completely right in facts and logic, but a German will never admit to being wrong. He'll and up repeating his argument and the discussion right there. The book also said Germans let their kids cheat on tests as a preparation for life. I'm not even kidding you.

and end the discussion right there*

Everything about Germany just screams autism.

Yeah, I think they might all genuinely be "on the spectrum".

The first and second world wars were just an extended period of sperging out.

[you have to be a member of the EU to see this post]

I don't think that "style" of arguing is unique to Germans but you are right about the cheating. Especially in school, people don't really care if you have cheated or not. However, our grading system only has absolute grades (not relative grades where only 10% get an A or something).

The people who use the "preparation for life" argument also say that bullying is ok and preparation for the "hard" work life as well.

t. has never been ot Germany

It's the typical autistic rage.

I've been to Germany and things did seem kind of autistic. Well meaning, but autistic.

I can see this post, Razvan.

I am ok with you disagreeing with me, friend
I hope you will be happy with the decision you made

those damn prussians

I am, thanks.

>typical Brit calling typical Germans autistic
Wew

Gott strafe Schottland und das treulose London

Germany used to be that absolute white power badasses and now they've fallen so much. This is what happens when you have a weak leader. Germany needs a Hitler but without all the nazi shit

i love these games

what the fuck is happening in that picture

We need a Nigel or a Trump tbqh

disregard that guy, you just need to die

greece is taking a nap from the nap

We're already halfway there

Germans are the worst posters on Sup Forums. Americans are a source of entertainment, Canadians are the designated twerp everyone bullies, but Germans are constantly angry and contribute nothing to this board.

NEIN NEIN NEIN DU IDIOT, DAS STIMMT NICHT!!!!

There is a sense of exasperation because there is no reason for you to disagree with them once the reason you are wrong has been laid out in a concise way

You are just being rude to just quickly disregard the time they have expended in explaining their position.

You are a creature of emotion, threatened by facts, simplistic, unwilling to agree because it would mean admitting a personal fault on your part.

Why?

>but Germans are constantly angry and contribute nothing to this board.
You are not entertaining me...in fact you are whining.
Americans are cute though...they insult everyone but when you say something back they are mad af x3

Noo, I like you Alemanha. You can be great again, when are you elections?

it reminds of work
and they are absolutly shitty

september 2017

[spoiler]Merkel will win again[/spoiler]

You're the one who gets mad all the time fucking idiot

2017. I doubt AfD will lead the country though.
All parties will do everything they can so they can ruin this country even more.

Who told you about the chetaing stuff?
Thats bullshit.

>fucking idiot
Ahhh i love americans...so silly but lovable.

[spoiler] doesn't work on int moron

+1

YUROPOORS ETERNALLY BTFO GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Was glaubst was mich des interessiert

Was glaubst du was mich deine Meinung interessiert?!

geh schleich di hawara

>I doubt AfD will lead the country though.
They would suck at it anyway. The AfD may have been the only party to raise a couple of good points but they're still a bunch of infighting cunts.

Im glad the brits left, they showed those fuckers in brussels and that cunt merkel and basically made the first step towards the destruction of the EU.
Thank you brits. i love you.

Still better than every other partie we have.
Its fucking over anyway. native-germans will soon be a minority in their own country....everyone can do that math by himself.
This is no tinfoil shit.

based

Danke für die (You)s

here another you for you
fuck you!

You seem upset

Why does my throat hurt after I speak german? Seriously, no other language makes my throat more sore than german, not even arabic.

not really

>no other language makes my throat more sore than german, not even arabic.
>implying there's even a difference at this point

I want to apologize.

My ancestors did not raped, killed and massacred efficiently the Incas. The living proof is that Peru exists.

Peru is a mistake and my fault, is populated by monkeys, lesser beings, they smell bad. I want to apologize for that. Sorry, wholeheartedly sorry.

With this I also want to ask your help, the final solution is possible, we can kill the Jews, Gypsies, Peruvians and abos.

We achieve massacre all the Jews in Spain, with great appreciation will teach you to do the same, so that Germany will not fail again. But we need to first destroy Peru and all its people.

They are rats, smell bad and only serve to plant potatoes. Sorry, they not serve to plant potatoes as they are less of a rat intellect.

They were only three races if we trust in us, blacks, Asians and whites.

Believe me, it is minecraft, my struggle, mi lucha and also yours.

Sincerely, Spain

The autism debate is now settled. Germany are more autistic than us, but we are a close second.

Because white people are inferior to black people in any conceivable way.

my god

I'm sorry

Do you think they voted remain?

>

>buying bread from German guy
>someone asks how fresh it was
>IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF THE OVEN AT PRECISELY 11:35!!
Don't ever change, guys.

it was once explained that this is a site purely for german furfags

it's true though:
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-67036845.html

imagine all those beheadings in the streets while you stand in the back not even feeling the need to cry or fight for your lost fatherland but with a smile in your face.
>You fuckers asked for this

>wait for train in germany
>it's 20 minutes late

t. furry

Except by leaving we asked for the exact opposite

fucking Deutsche Bahn.
>germans are very punctual people, its important for them
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE PUNCTUAL WITH A SHIT LIKE THE DEUTSCHE BAHN!!?

THEY ARE TO BUSY WITH STRIKES OR TRANSPORTING NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS

moot hates furries

get a car poorfag

ye pretty cool of you guys but theres stil tons of pakis and niggers in your country right?
Are there any talks about deportations and shit?
Like for example with the refugees you took...

Maybe some rich german dude gets bored and decides to make germany great again. But if that happens you have to promise us really hard that you won't start another war though

ive got a motorcycle...im a poor student :(

nah man, a german once explained this

I'm talking about the picture you mong

there wont be a great germany like in the past without a war. Someone has to pay.
Atleast let us kill the niggers and muslims in our country.

Germany is filled with disgusting dogdiddlers, they aren't welcome here, except probably /trash/
This website is for lolis and lolis only

you know, those people would still be there if you hadn't decided to cause a big war

honestly, you were your own worst enemy

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

I know it is the favourite past time here to shit on the DB, but it is way better than people make it. I mean hell, like 94% of trains are maximum 5 min late, 99% are max. 15 min late. That includes trains driving like 1000km without a break.

>coming from Italy
You cant even fight your own fights without asking us for help or getting your shitty leaders out of trouble

No idea if that is true, but the map is literally just a population density map of europe.

> 94% of trains are maximum 5 min late, 99% are max
I call bullshit

and tell me where most of the niggers of europe reside?

Hello? Are you a real german?
I had such a conversation with a brit aswell while i was in the UK.
For him it was completly normal to wait 5min longer for his train while sitting on the bench reading his book while i was asking myself why the train is late and kept looking at my watch.

>Jumentgarde
>Fribourg

trains late?

how do you manage that?

The trains are famously late here. You will almost always get a delay, sometimes very long. We all complain about it but nobody really cares because it's just expected at this point. Similarly there are always road works slowing traffic on motor ways with nobody actually working there

I know you didn't make this map.

but
>berolińsk
>instead just Berlin
Berlin is Polish as it is. See "Lublin".

>only 2 months

Well, I used DB a lot in the past and from my subjective feeling that could easily be true.
Of course the times they actually were late were fucking annoying, especially because it were totally shitty days for that (really hot and broken ACs or fucking cold and frozen rail switches) but 1 in 10 trains being late sound quite reasonable.

>disagree
Muslim can't accept it.

brits are fun to hang around with for sure though so the time flies by ;)

based

Japan, why?
Same shit wil happen to you aswell....Abe said it himself.

You should take us as your example, just like you did back then.
No matter what...Japan will always be in my heart as the best,truthworthy and most honorable allies we ever had.

>Merkel, a former member of the Communist Youth movement, is notorious for her lack of patriotism and displaying outright hatred for her own nation. Filmed at a election victory celebration of her own party, she grabs the only German flag present on the stage and disposes of it while showing a disgusted facial expression.

>In 2016, during a visit with president Erdogan, the German flag was replaced by a Turkish one, leaving her framed in two Turkish flags.

>As with most other German politicians, Merkel does not recognize Germans as a people. In an effort to avoid being called "racist" and as "redemption for past crimes of Germany" all policies dictated by her arguably serve only to harm the German people.

>As her policies include incentivising illegal mass immigration of millions of Muslims into Europe, efforts to lower native birth rates by state-enforced feminism and legal persecution of patriotism as "racism" or "hate speech", her party has dropped significantly in polls across the country.

In 2014 she praised a book called "Visions 2050 - Future dialogues" which predicts the physical extinction of Germans through mass immigration. She claims this is a good thing.

>Germany has the lowest birth rate in the world. Last year she called for the state to do more "propaganda" in Africa and Arab nations "directed to young males" to give incentives to move to Germany to fill "much needed jobs" and solve the demographic crisis...

>Her New Year's speech was broadcasted with Arabic subtitles. While over 500 women were attacked in a mass rape attack in Cologne, Merkel stated that there is nothing but hate in the hearts of "Germans who think Germany belongs to them" and finished her speech with a call to stop differentiating between "newcomers" and "the old Germans".

>As more Germans become aware of her destructive, suicidal policies, she is openly booed as a traitor whenever she travels between her armored car and government buildings..

M
A
D

I thought it was the one guy pretending to be a greek or some shit