Will there ever be a phone more comfy than the Nexus 5X?

Will there ever be a phone more comfy than the Nexus 5X?
>inb4 but muh bootyloops
I'm talking purely from a design standpoint.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJ05G5rTqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

motorola atrix 4g

One M9 is still very a very neat and sleek looking device, minus the horrendous logo placements on the body and the whole being a HTC product thing. Native AOSP with no HTC software, branding, or carrier bloat would be my choice.

Nexus 5

Is this still worth buying?

Samsung Galaxy S7.
/thread

Yes, Nexus 5. If you had experience with both you'd know the Nexus 5 design was superior and it was much more comfortable in hand than the 5X. Never owned a 5X but know people who have it and compared it to my 5 and Nexus 5 was superior. Don't use the 5 anymore though, Redmi Note 3 now

Redmi note 4

This.
Also, Lelnovo ZUK Z2.

>camera bump
>"""comfy"""
Yeah sure thing

wrong.

edge

iPhone 7 Plus 256GB RED Edition.

iPhone 5

The original Moto G is the comfiest phone ever made

nexus 6P

One plus 3t

Too bad the battery will go to shit in a year and it will be hot as an oven.

Looks like shit compared to the original N5
Xperia Z1

Nextbit Robin actually looks pretty nice for the most part

not really
you'd have expected the price to go down but it didn't much
and the nexus 6p is now very near in price and probably has everything you're looking for from the 5x except faster

unless you actually just want the design

I don't want a tablet as a phone though. I'm looking at getting either the Moto Z Play, LG G5 or Nexus 5X. Any pro or cons about those phones?

I wouldn't recommend a 5x any longer after all of the bad solder problems people have with them.

They basically all fail its only a matter of time.

went from 5 to 5x. can confirm this

if the 5's battery wasn't dogshit i'd regret my upgrade

Current 5x user that came from a 5, and the 5 was definitely better.

>6P
>tablet
Do you have baby hands? Or maybe you've only ever used baby phones and are afraid of change? The 6P is the ideal size for a phone.

I got the Moto Z play two days ago and loving it so far. Came from the Moto G3.

Was on amazon for 24 hours for only 250 euros

I have large hands and the 6P is too big.

Why can an iphone get years of updates
yet my nexus 5 that is still fine is crippled by lack of updates
other than system update there is no need for me to upgrade
whatever the next nexus hardware is it will just work the same as nexus 5 from my perspective, why bother releasing new ones at this point?
and a fucking captcha on top of that - yea google needs more free ocr slave labor
fucking silicon jews

Looks like ass compared to original n5

Yes, it was built years ago,you can get it from

iPhone 4
iPhone 4s
iPhone 5
iPhone 5s

Take your pick.

Nexus 5x battery sucks ass desu

I bought a Redmi Note 4X for my dad because of the battery life and I'm jelly now. Damn chinkphone is comfy as fuck.

After updating to 7.1 my 5x has turned into a piece of shit.

Incredibly slow and laggy, apps force close all the time.

Android really is ass, it's getting more and more bloated by the minute. My phone on 6.0 runs perfectly.

Are you me? I've done the same thing.

fuck yes, id lose my shit if apple releases a 5" iphone se

>I'm talking purely from a design standpoint.
Arr rook same

God I wish Google had kept Motorola. Lenovo is fucking them up.

Bro I have a LG X power and it just shits on the 5x.

X power a $130 phone has A BETTER screen than the 5x

Has significantly better battery

Performance is similar. Only thing that suks is the camera. 5x has a great camera.

Nexus 5 aged well but
>no frontfacing dual speakers

dropped for me

Eh, I never cared for the iPhone 6S's design

they bumped it from 2300 in the N5 to 2700 in N5X but the shitdragon 808 in the N5X is a throttling powerwhore.

>using a phone for its speakers

works great for me. battery lasts all day. My only gripe is that its way too thin for me. Its my first real smartphone so idk if thats just how it is all around but i had to get a case for it so i felt like i was holding something.

>using a phone for its speakers
It's one of those things where once you have it, you refuse to use anything without it.

Why not get the samsung galaxy S2?

Absolutely gross.

I think that that the previous Nexus 5 was better. I still have mine laying around, feels so good in my hand.

>on screen nav bar
youtube.com/watch?v=ugJ05G5rTqA

its amazes me how Sup Forums over looks the HTC 10 time and time again in 99% of cell phone threads.

>low bloat
>integrated DAC
>super snappy stock OS build, with one of the best android nuget roll out
>unlocking bootloader made easy right ft
rom the factory
>great XDA following
>one of the best IPS displays to date, if not ever
>one of the best drop test rating

Sup Forums how in the literal fuck did you guys miss this shit? ive had this phone since last year and it still keeps up with todays flagships.

its dirt cheap now used...fucking buy one. you will not regret it.

Not quite true. I had an HTC One M7. That was my favorite goddamn phone I've had to date, and the speakers were a part of that. Unfortunately, by the time I needed to upgrade it, there was really nothing with front speakers to catch my attention. The M8 and M9 were pretty lackluster, and the 10 is exclusive to Bell (not my carrier) in Canada. I wound up with a Galaxy S7 to replace the M7 after a pricing error brought the price too low to say no to soon after it launched. Someone, somewhere, forgot a zero. A friend of mine who sells phones let me know before it got fixed.

Something's wrong with your phone then. I currently rock a 5x on 7.1.2 and it's the fastest phone I ever owned including my iPhone 6 plus.

Literally the worst phone I've ever had.

Had two bootloop on me, I'm lucky that Australian Consumer Law gives each RMA a 12 month warranty.

DO NOT BUY THIS TRASH. Not a day goes by where I want to smash this thing with a hammer.

Because it's a fuckshit HTC

OnePlus 3T = most comfy phone ever

Pixel?