Sup Forums on weekends

It's Saturday! What do you guys do in the weekends? Party, online gaming, drugs, sleep, what?
Let's share! I'm happy today.

study

oh, come on! it's the weekend! let's have some fun :3

can't, if I fail my exam, I can never have fun again.

What exam?

Every day is a weekend when you are neet.

One about transistors and Opamps that I failed three times already.

i dont speak russian :(

op-amps and transistors?
i love these little things.
good luck with your exam!

just say "cyka blyat rush B idi nahui"
theyll get the point

I'm 33 years old. I partied and did enough drugs in my 20s. that's why I'm here now.

I don't understand you younger people and your weird generation. I spent my late teens online because I lived in the middle of nowhere surrounded by retarded farmers, but the second I moved to a city for college I had ZERO time for online bullshit.

Do you all live in tiny rural shitholes? Why don't you move away and make friends in college and have fun? Don't you realize your 20s only last 10 years and it's the only time you can go out and have fun and party without people thinking you're a creepy weirdo? Why are you wasting it here? Do you think you can some day look back on your memes and trolling and bait threads and be satisfied?

oh yeah.. and I'm cleaning my apartment and marathoning Major Crimes like the old man that I am.

Usual shit

Lift, study, sometimes work. Usually I have some friends come over and we have a barbeque.

Feels good, I like summer

You made me sad

Invite me too

Watched about 8 hours worth of pokemon anime

>trying to make the best of of the fact my house was flooded
>making an exam
>visiting friends
>drinking beers down town with live music

>my house was flooded
what happened?

Heavy rain fall.
House is on the lowest point of the street, no drains, a door that doesn't close on the bottom, that's also placed too low.

The landlord is fixing it, but the concrete needs to dry first.

That sucks, man! Did you lose any furniture or any electronics? Do you have insurance?

Haven't seen damage to my things, it's all insured, but the floorboards are of the landlord, so his insurance covers that.

Tfw kid throws up on your couch after you gave him free booze

Are you staying with friends now?

work, study, shitpost, game occasionally with someone. I sometimes smoked weed which is SOOO funny but you should only do that of you're 20+.

If you ever get the opportunity, I highly recommend psilocybin or Lucy.

don't do drugs, guys

fap

Honestly, occasional use of entheogens is probably healthy.

drugs are spoopy, don't do them

I think the debate on that one is a bit more complicated than people make it out to be.

No, only the living room was flooded, rest of the house is fine

yeah... i'm just shitposting, mostly.
if you think they do good to you, go ahead. i wish you the best!
i don't think these things are for me.

thank god. are you okay? were there any injuries?