>2017
>Tor browser still keeps JS enabled by default

Yes I know you can easily change it in the settings but the point here is the tor devs have intentionally left it that way by default. They claim to be about protecting your privacy but if that were true they wouldn't be setting newcomers up for failure.

Let us also take a moment to mention the fact that in the past 10 years numerous people have been caught using tor (mostly through js exploits) but in all that time no one to my knowledge has ever been caught using i2p.

what? It supports noscripts.

Doesn't matter. JS is still on by default unless you manually turn it off.

Let us take a moment to think about all the poor pedos getting vanned because they left js on.

poor pedos

probably because all the web pages normies use are made by pajeets and pajeets are unable to make a web page without those stupid javascript frameworks even though there's literally no reason to use javascript at all

Fucking magnets.

>2017
>TBB still doesn't ship with uBlock Origin

using tor, flags you in every TLAs database as either a terrorist, pedo or drug user/dealer. Why would you want to call attention to yourself?

Probably because nobody fucking uses i2p

I hate to break the bad news to you bud but if you have ever posted on /pol your already on a watch list too. Hell just being on a chan proves your a headstrong goy that likes to think for himself and they don't like that.

Hahaha. Independent thought. Yeah fucking right. Imageboards are the birthplace of many memes, memes are the opposite of individual thought.

because its java

We aren't all necessarily on watchlists just because we post here, but individual posts of interest are definitely thoroughly followed up on if they warrant attention for possibility of a serious crime. What counts as a serious crime in the eyes of an intelligence or law enforcement agency is as good as anyone's educated guess.

There's a C++ port but I've never used it.

No one has ever been busted using any version of i2p though. So that says a lot about it.

There's a security slider, you're supposed to set it to MAX if you're an autist, and regular people who just want to check their GMail leave it to the miminum.

Yeah, that it ain't very popular.

It's funny you mention that because with i2p everyone is a node on the network so even though there are less people using it it's still more secure and harder to perform traffic analysis on compared to tor where most people are just clients.

> it's funny you mention that
No-one cares about your toy project user.

Yes I invented i2p. I confess I am a shill.
Kys.

No one cares about your autism.

0.0000000001 btc has been deposited into your Tor/NSA account.

how do they work?

>2017
>TBB still comes with DDG as default
disgusting