Rate my pc

Rate my pc

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Legacy of broken tears and shattered dreams/10

le pcmr / 10

>broken tears

isn't there a reddit thread of someone who took the parts out of an original Xbox Alpha Tower and fucking got rid of the hard drive? gonna try and find it. IIRC only 50 alpha towers were developed with almost all of them containing early builds of Halo for testing.

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made

found it

reeeeeeeee

say goodbye to ever having a Xbox 360 emulator etc on pc

lmfao busted

Literally the (((gen Z))) mindset in a nutshell

>fuck history if i can get some (you)s on social media instead

It's his property, he has the right to do with it what he pleases.

You emubabies need to stop acting so entitled. If you want to play on a console they buy the fucking console.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

>1 out of 50 Xbox computers were destroyed
>"emulation is doomed!"
OP is retarded but those people are acting like it's the only one in existence and now we'll never have Xbox emulation. I'm honestly not sure which party is more retarded.

Nothing on these alpha boxes would've lead to better Xbox emulation. The real problem is the custom NVidya shit. Not even MS had proper documentation on that.

Any more documentation about the challenges of xbox emulation?

I just noticed r/pcmr hides the downvote button when using the sub css.

its a devkit to create devkits
something on it would have helped

JESUS CHRIST

I'm not even a gaymer and this shit made me mad

shitlordthatneedstobegased/10

startlingly homosexual/10

He could have sold it for a lot, but instead ruins it forever.

If he was really that attached to using the case for a custom PC then he could have transferred the innards to another case. Even then he could still sell the board with HDs.

YourLifewasaMistake/10