Is LinusTechTips Sup Forums?

Is LinusTechTips Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zAONy9ETImw
youtube.com/watch?v=WA1rUR3abs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgusting.

It is, even though nobody wants to admit it
>Consumerist idiots that have little to no understanding of how the underlying technology works

Linus is one of the most cuckiest Sup Forums people out there

so yes he is Sup Forums

Well yeah, he's the creator of Linux after all.

I used to watch it for the entertainment factor (never for the technological) but even that has decade in the last year

no. he is results-oriented. Sup Forums is ethics-oriented.

>creator of Linux
what is this meme

>supports razer products and always has a hardon for gamer targeted products

>what is this meme
Why would you quote a one sentence post?

No, he only uses Sup Forums to adverstise his shitty channel, fuck off.

More like whoever edited this video shitposts on Sup Forums and /mlp/.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux

Aww, look! It's babby's first time on Sup Forums! :^)

Yep it's pretty much Sup Forums

Pretty much.

>Aww, look! It's babby's first time on Sup Forums! :^)

But that's techquickie.

kys

He's a shill, has a very poorly contrived sense of humor, and he probably Huff's a shit ton of computer duster, BUT he's still a lot more intelligent than your average Sup Forumsfag who thinks they're part of a super secret club for building a computer once.

Linus is Battlestations and speccy threads only

Labelreader and faggot

>:^)

>dGw Hakenkreuze in der Schweiz legal sind

youtu.be/zAONy9ETImw

und wer zum Fick ist die Blondine?
hat er sich eine Nutte geholt? dicke Titten

Who cares how the underlying tech works? Unless you're literally the person making it, knowing how it works is irrelevant.

How can I USE it is the question.

Falscher Faden? Auch: Hakenkreuze sind absolut NICHT legal in der Schweiz
t. Schweizer

fucking nazi i swear...

This is what Sup Forums has come to.

hey nice spam

enjoy your ban :^)

>not using a vpn to post things that might get you banned then (you)ing yourself with your Sup Forums extension.

Hello newfag.

SPEAK ENGLISH

Everyone on Sup Forums knows who he is, why would he advertise it here?

uuh yea

i mean the guy created lunix

why would there be a new linus thread at everyfucking video he uploads

Saying shit about Linus won't make me don't belive you are Linus, Linus. You filthy moose fucker.

>watch me plug in this thing a sponsor sent me

>

linus tech tips is canadian

hes very successful and seems cool. no need to be autistic about him

I like Technigger more.

I know you wrote this ironically, but I actually learned something, so thanks.

Sad. Absolutely sad.

We need a special board for normies who come from reddit

Eli gives a good lowdown on Linus for those interested

youtube.com/watch?v=WA1rUR3abs8

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

R*ddit is down the hall to the left

get the fuck out faggot

>watch me run crysis on this windows server

reminder

I used it when I was building my machine. The 'fast as possible' explanations helped me sort out what was what and why I wanted this or that. I had never built a machine before so it was nice. Lots of short videos on multithreading, ram, raid, graphics cards etc.
I never watch it now because there's nothing of interest for me but I appreciated it during the buying and planning and building phase. My machine is very nice and exactly what I wanted so there's def some value to his stuff. It was also good to see them handling parts etc during builds since you can get an idea of just how careful you need to be, which is not really all that careful.

>Wendell from TechSyndicate

Should i tell him?

Techquickie is better, the videos are smaller and straight to the point and have better thumbnails.

People on Sup Forums are living in a bubble. Most people don't run archlinux and write their own anime wallpapers in assembly.

Linus is a retard, but I Sup Forums shouldn't have a problem with that. He specializes in consumer tech. There's plenty of Sup Forums YouTubers that cater to Sup Forums autism - pic related.

It's pretty Sup Forums because we are filled with children from Sup Forums arguing about graphic cards

>le pepe splashscreen xD

This is the most fucking Plebbit nuchan thing I have seen all week and I hope this isn't your machine, user.

I like his wife. She's pretty cute in my opinion.
I guess he's pretty cute too.

Objectively untrue. He posts like every day, maybe even twice a day.

Linus Shill Tips is
80% 20% Whether he should be posted on Sup Forums is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13-year-olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows.
- He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist.
A tech hobbyist is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field.
A Sup Forums related Youtuber should at least be involved in actual projects and wikis or reverse engineering and repair,
tangible and defined involvement.
That is to say: His reviews of hardware are shallow and scratch the surface, and the same goes for software,
because that is his maximum capacity and any more would end up with him looking stupid with every word (and he already has instances of speaking stupidity on the shallow level of hardware discussion).

I believe that banning LTT from Sup Forums would increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to Sup Forums would also increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.

Is this guy going to get a visit from Linus and drop his autistic spaghetti like the last guy Sup Forums shilled for?

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

>computer nigger
No, absolutely not.
Sup Forums is not a consumer hardware board.

Computers are literally the least interesting thing possible and if you are unironically concerned about graphics cards and RAM then please kill yourself back to kudasai.

I've said it before, but if we banned graphics card discussion on Sup Forums, we'd essentially eliminate the computer nigger population here in one fell swoop. Take a note Hiroshimoot.

I think I've already seen that pic a while before pepe became known outside of Sup Forums. Still,
>frogposters

This is truly disgusting.

That is /mlp/ on the screen, isn't it.

Nah, it's something between marketing and infotainment.

He pretends to provide information in an entertaining format, but he's actually shilling for whoever pays most.

Yes. It even has a sound cue. Earlier in the video they do have Sup Forums on the screen though.

>Louis Rossman
based louis is /diy/ not neo/g/

he had few interesting videos but mostly its consumerism gaymer shit and shilling, dont really care about this guy

Fuck off Linus

>Sup Forums is not a consumer hardware board
you wouldnt think that looking at any of the threads though would you
you know whats worse than endless gpu/cpu fighting? fucking smartphone shitters all over

i want smartshitters to fucking leave

dont forget the time he lost all the shit on his raid50 array due to incompetence and only making a backup when shit started breaking
and he didnt even try diagnose the problem just >shits broke lets just stress it to buggery what could go wrong
fucking idiot

also linus cant into anything but windows, proving he is a fucking shitter gaymer fuck linus nigger cunt shit

linus needs to stay the fuck away from servers
christ im remembering the time he ran crysis on a fucking file server

so triggered rn

No. He's an Apple apologist. He used to understand that Applel products are shit, but recently he has become an even bigger cuck than he already was, and actually likes their products and makes excuses for their shittyness so he can "fit in"

>tl:dr he's a dickless faggot apple cuck who is married to a asian dude pretending to be a woman.