Congratulations USA

Congratulations USA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-new-york-draft-riots-of-1863/2013/04/26/a1aacf52-a620-11e2-a8e2-5b98cb59187f_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dog bless Ameriga and Izrael

Didn't the Philippines leave the Union?

U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A

Say what you want about America, but no one can deny that we're the greatest country on earth. Anyone who does is either delusional, retarded or just kidding to get a rise out of their betters.

Fat.

>tfw no american gf

except that one time where you killed each other

>plutocracy filled of non-whites whose only accomplishment is wealth and coming in when the wars are already over
I like my country better, thank you very much.

I honestly think my country is better.

13% of population isn't niggers

What was the civil war, the Philippines and Cuba.

You have abos; you're even worse.

Not as a state but as a colony

near miss, doesn't count, doesn't count

What country isn't a plutocracy?

They freed us for unknown reasons

You are pretty great, but it depends on how you measure greatness.

power?

Yes, but I believe there are countries that are way better to live in.

Most of them.

Yeah, nobody ever left, except that one time when the south tried to and it resulted in a massive civil war.

EU civil war and russian holocaust when?

well that 13% percent fueled the economy in our country's early years and weren't even paid for it.

without them we would have floundered real quick.

Okay.
Should have burned the south down to the ground like Georgia. This place is a shithole except for the nature.

Fuck that, the wealthy run everything. Billionaire conglomerates have more say in politics than politicians will ever have.

Only in the US.

>what was the Civil War

Even the best of couples get into a few heated arguments every now and then

Fuck that, the jews run everything. Jews have more say in politics than goyem will ever have.

So I guess the EU should declare war on the UK and force them to stay?

That would be amazing but probably wouldn't do much god to convince brits that the eu is a good thing.

commonwealth v eu, who would win?

what would the USA and Russia do?

kinda wanna find out

America is the best place to rich if youre very very rich, otherwise youre just a modern slave to those who are. But Americans are too stupid to realize this because they are brainwashed with muh patriotism

We'd roll our eyes because Europeans have started another fucking world war.

Nigel, shut up.

aren't they one of the few spending the 4% on NATO they they agreed upon.

Believe it or not, many americans do not care if they are extremely rich or not, and we do not take offense to others having more money than us normal non-SJW non-libtard adults.

jews and wealthy are synonyms

Your country is good but objectivly too violent and people are too individualists.

I'm a liberal but this pretty much. I don't think being rich is inherently bad/you don't deserve it. All I think is that the opportunities should be more level e.g. College. A poor entrepreneur can't do shit against a trustfund baby.

This is true if you changed rich or very rich to middle class and above.

It is only worse off here compared to western europe if you are poor or working class.

>And although they may be poor, not a man shall be a slave

God bless the USA

Immediately after the war, Dodge proposed enslaving the Plains Indians and forcing them “to do the grading” on the railroad beds, “with the Army furnishing a guard to make the Indians work, and keep them from running away”. Union army veterans were to be the “overseers” of this new class of slaves. Dodge’s proposal was rejected; the U.S. government decided instead to try to kill as many Indians as possible.

In his memoirs, Sherman has high praise for Thomas Clark Durant, the vice president of the Union Pacific Railroad, as “a person of ardent nature, of great ability and energy, enthusiastic in his undertaking”. Durant was also the chief instigator of the infamous Credit Mobilier scandal, one of the most shocking examples of political corruption in U.S. history. Sherman himself had invested in railroads before the war, and he was a consummate political insider, along with Durant, Dodge, and his brother, Senator John Sherman.

President Grant made his old friend Sherman the army’s commanding general, and another Civil War luminary, General Phillip Sheridan, assumed command on the ground in the West. “Thus the great triumvirate of the Union Civil War effort,” writes Sherman biographer Michael Fellman, “formulated and enacted military Indian policy until reaching, by the 1880s, what Sherman sometimes referred to as ‘the final solution of the Indian problem’”.

What Sherman called the “final solution of the Indian problem” involved “killing hostile Indians and segregating their pauperized survivors in remote places.” “These men,” writes Fellman, “applied their shared ruthlessness, born of their Civil War experiences, against a people all three [men] despised. . . . Sherman’s overall policy was never accommodation and compromise, but vigorous war against the Indians,” whom he regarded as “a less-than-human and savage race”

What a hero

>except that one time where you killed each other
The CSA was never recognized as a separate, independent nation by anyone other than themselves.

>people are too individualistic
Commies

>An american doing what americans do best.
Not really news.

>know english friend
>she got C in English

Is this really what anti-Americanism does to the brain?

>this is what the french think

>free the slaves!
>no Irish need apply
>kill the redskins
>dirty chinks get back to work

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-new-york-draft-riots-of-1863/2013/04/26/a1aacf52-a620-11e2-a8e2-5b98cb59187f_story.html

>July 13, 1863, dawned a miserable hot, muggy morning in New York. Inside a four-story building at 677 Third Ave., military officers were moving ahead with the nation’s first draft, authorized by Congress and ordered by the Lincoln administration to fill the depleted ranks on the battlefields. It was the second day of pulling names at random from a hand-cranked drum, and it would lead to the deadliest riots the country has ever seen. In the often glamorized accounts of Civil War lore, this unsavory episode goes mostly unmentioned.

>The officers had a quota to fill of 1,500 men who didn’t want to go to war. There weren’t enough volunteers for the Army to fill the holes left by the thousands killed and the hundreds deserting.

>Only the rich could escape, by paying $300.

Truly American

So you're saying that we still beat you even with a 13% handicap?

"Coming in when the wars are over"
Your country did SHIT in WWII. Absolutely nothing. You sat back and surrendered until WE- the Allies you abandoned- crushed the fucking krauts between the Soviet hammer and the English, Canadian, and American anvil. Oh, and the US is the fucking reason WWII was won. Without our supplies, the USSR would likely not have been able to sustain their offensive. Japan would have controlled the whole fucking Pacific. Brits would have starved to death (maybe not a bad thing today) and Africa would have been overrun. Your country was fine in WWI, but it was the worst major allied power in WWII. The. Goddamn. WORST. At least Poland fought back to an extent. You had a massive fucking army and you just put your hands up and surrendered.

>another world war
>another
>ANOTHER
It hasn't even been 100 years since the end of the first one

Because maintain American cane growers wanted protectionism but they couldn't put tariffs on your sugar since you were part of the US.
So they lobbied the government to let you go.

Look at the world population.We need another world war. (and by we i need all the countries multiplying like fucking rabbts).

So we need an Africa + ME vs. Southeast Asia war. How do we make it happen?

Wars cause population booms you fucking moron.
A war that kills enough people to make the inevitable population boom be less than the pre war population is extremely rare.

america showing how its done

And yet they still didnt leave in the end. You could learn something from that.

>this triggers the inferior non-american