Americans pay up to $50k per year for university

>Americans pay up to $50k per year for university
>meanwhile DaMarcus and Shaniqua study Wewuzkingsology for free, because they are good at some sport

what a fucked up system, mate

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/how-rare-are-full-ride-scholarships/
collegescholarships.org/grants/minority.htm
trudeaumetre.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Americans pay for university

Doesn't even have to be a sport, minorities get a ton of grant/scholarship money thanks to their race

i got good grades in high school so i got an academic scholarship and don't have to pay any tuition

>sell parents house and organs for enough Detroit dabloons to travel to a non shit city with a good college
>donate all of fit genetic sperm to pay for textbook
>sign away soul to financial institutions for borrowed money
>on the first day of gender studies get massacred by sad whitey

It's poetry in its own way

You had slaves (it's bad)

>gets expelled for celebrating halloween

>he expects us to believe he got good grades in high school
>his browsing Sup Forums

im a nerd desu

my grades are so good right now im on both the dean's list and the chancellor's list.

Yeah, my starving Irish Potato famine survivor ancestors really got me off to a bang start

My grand total of $0 free assets going into college gave me the leg up I needed

Get off your memes fucktit

no one living today had slaves, or was a slave

I had a friend who was like part Cuban and still got a juicy scholarship, they will hand you thousands of dollars for having one drop of minority blood in you

White man's guilt.

(Yes, that's where you can point out "races")

I think we're running fresh out of it around here as blacks are refusing to actually improve as a collective and continuing to demand our feels

can't go on forever

Dont forget that their $100k degree is being forced to incorporate more kangz because reading whitey is racist

seriously though, all those "athlete schoolarship" or whatever they're called they always talk about - is the guy that spent most of his time playing sports really the prime candidate for higher education? Am i missing something?

People on athletic scholarships usually study things like business administration so they can actually get jobs when they don't end up in the NFL/NBA/whatever.
Some scholarships and grants get handed out based on race, but you still have to have good grades.

our system is shit and sports are the largest focus rather than academics at countless academic institutions.

Yanks love to watch the universitys play handegg for some reason

Sports are a pretty big deal because they can be a huge source of prestige and revenue for universities. People get athletic scholarships because it ends up benefiting the school, not necessarily because the athlete is a great student.
You can have pretty bad grades in high school and still go to college if you're good at a popular sport.

>Germans pay ridiculous levels of taxes to fund universities
>meanwhile Jeff, Ping, *click click* booga, Panjeet, Juan, and sooo many Mohammeds get to study for free

what a fucked up system, mate
I'm heading over in october to start my free masters btw

>meanwhile all the germans and Jeff, Ping, *click click* booga, Panjeet, Juan, and sooo many Mohammeds get to study for free
FTFY

University is free in Brazil. Step up your game, America.

more like

>be white
>get actively discriminated against because of your skin color to the tune of having to get better grades (at least As and Bs) to get anywhere and be 180k in debt

>be the poor sad black man
>get Ds and occasional Cs
>get in for free

Alright.

>his university gives out free tuition to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD while he's stuck paying for it
>his universities don't even teach in his countries language

BACK TO THE KEKSHED OTTO

>free
>not paid for by his tax dollars
>if he's successful he isn't paying for his education several times over so Gretta can get half way through her degree, get knocked up by Achmed, and then pay for them both to live off of welfare comfortably
underage gtfo

>go to a state university
>8000 dollars a year
>live in a big Polak city
>get Polish scholarship

feels okay

But in the other hand we have utter shit public schools. Still trying to figure out how the fuck this country made public universities good.

I like how every american suddenly has a full scholarship (plus tip) whenever this topic comes up :^)

Right? My sister only got 2 years free and she was in multiple clubs, had a job since she was 13 and got straight As and Bs.

>Americans pay for university
>Americans pay for healthcare
Can't make this shit up

Started off with a full scholarship myself, lost it after I didn't keep As my third semester and had to transfer. Ended up at a school that was around 5500 a semester, but grants and scholarships got that down to around 3k. Was better for my field anyhow (22nd in the world), so not bad.

>22nd in the world
meme rankings

>>his universities don't even teach in his countries language

most universities do, but I have to admit we have some cuck universities with english lectures

>his country doesn't even have a language

>I'm Irish so my ancestors suffered just as much as blacks in chattel slavery and I suffer from those effects today

Ah yes very popular white person meme

Slavery brought an entire ethnic group of people here with nothing, when they were freed they had nothing, nobody would hire them, this lasted into the fucking Jim Crow era and even after they still faced racial discrimination and never had a chance to be educated about finances or to build a financial base

But this is all too nuanced for some white 18 year old lotion dicked faggot who likely beats his dick to sonic the hedgehog nsfw fanfics

We should have shipped them back to Africa like Lincoln wanted.

*tips snapback"

>thanks to their race
Isn't that racist by definition?

>niggers kill, loot and steal
>he thinks they should be given free things over other white law abiding citizens just because of their skin colour.

incredible america

Tails fanfic master race here senpai

>hey thanks for being slaves for us for centuries now go back to the continent that Europe just stripped of resources using Africans to do all that labor too

Hmmm

>anybody who understands basic history is either a nigger or a white self hating cuck

No, you always have to pay tip, even with a scholarship

>be minority
>get good grades
>dont get scholarship

White people told me I was oppressing them by getting into university, which one is it?

can you give me tips on how. I tried really hard this semester and still got mediocre grades at uni

Fuck off nigger, you don't even have to get good grades to get a minority scholarship, not to mention being a minority makes you a priority for acceptance over a similar white applicant. If you were poor or your dad was in prison the school would be throwing money at you.

You're oppressing me by living in America.

Get out.

It's called systematic opresion, shitskinlord.

Another great white person meme

No, racism is power + privilege.

those universities we pay for are among the best in the world, so....

Pfft those faggots should stop acting like victims already. Even the mexicans are carving out a nice bit of riches just like every other immigrant that comes here does. Everyone here comes here with jack to their name and still manage to eke out a respectable living. Maybe they should try aspiring to be a contributing member of society instead of living off welfare?

Blacks are the only ones who spend their time complaining begging for everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Or if your dad got blown up by Haji in Iraq or Afghanistan as it turns out. First generation immigrants. Things like that.

Lol someone's mad they didn't get good enough grades for a scholarship

>tfw tuition is completely free

>tfw books are all free and I make money by reselling them every semester

>tfw non-dorm living expenses are free

Feels nice

Which is the issue I have. Universities shouldn't be subsidized as much as they are. It attracts to many weasels looking for a big pay check.

Yeah Mexicans work way, way, way harder than white people and are still poor as fuck

hmmm

Maybe it's not an issue of how hard you work

Maybe pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is just a meme

Hmmm

This is hilarious too. It comes up every time the tuition debt crisis is discussed. Scholarships are limited to begin with at .3% of the student population

cbsnews.com/news/how-rare-are-full-ride-scholarships/

>Someone from the first-world makes fun of US students for needing 50k + tip for college
>Johnny Libertarian gets all flustered and responds "um, there are scholarships u know??"

At my wealthy high school in the suburbs of DC, out of thousands in my graduating class there were 5 with scholarships (they listed them during the graduation ceremony to congratulate). It was 3 race scholarships and 2 sports scholarships. One of the sports scholarships went to an aggressive jock who, in 2001 after 9/11, asked if Afghanistan was the "terrorist guy we need to kill" in civics class. Kid you not.

Basketball is actually bigger. During spring there is "March madness" where every dudebro makes "brackets" predicting who will win.

>poor as fuck
Nigga where the fuck have you been? Their population has not only been growing but they've become a whole lot more wealthy in the past decade.

Blacks meanwhile are down there in poverty with alaskans and redskins lol.

Maybe the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black. Frig off wit this mexican garbage

>Fuck off nigger, you don't even have to get good grades to get a minority scholarship, not to mention being a minority makes you a priority for acceptance over a similar white applicant. If you were poor or your dad was in prison the school would be throwing money at you.

Can you link me to the application where I am eligible for this special scholarship? I've checked all the main ones (CollegeXpress, Capex, etc.) for everybody, looked at the state government website (they just have a "write a letter to your senator" scholarship), and the scholarship website for my local school system and I can't find anything that will give me money just for being a minority with good grades. I would appreciate if you could tell me the name of a scholarship donor who provides this offer because it would actually be helpful. Also, I'm not sure being a minority makes me a priority for acceptance because I was put on a waitlist to get into where I got into

>what is personal responsibility

It's not my fault your life is miserable, cumskin

Who is being systematically oppressed? I am confused because I am getting conflicting information

>mfw hillary will win
>she will take your guns away
>she will raise your taxes
>she will use the money to afford free wymens history degrees for black single mothers

>Country/history roleplaying
>Sins of the father fallacy
>Muh heritage

All in a 5-word post. Amazing

So, regardless of all moralistic ideas about what is "good" in this situation (i.e. "Young people will be lazy if we give them free education."), how can we mitigate the impact of an entire generation unable to buy homes, cars or meaningfully contribute to the economy?

Everyone has a reason why the current system of student loans is justifiable, but no one has ever shown me a solution to this.

What else did you expected from natural born memer?

My point was that your grades are irrelevant as far as free money goes. If you are a minority and are in 'financial need' then you can get free grant money. My roommates ended up getting it without even applying. Also if you were put on a waitlist it means that you barely got in because you're a shitty candidate but you still get 'points' for being a minority, that's how affirmative action works. If you weren't a minority you probably would have been rejected.

collegescholarships.org/grants/minority.htm

I can't believe I even gave you the link. Minorities are so fucking lazy, where would they be without the white man?

There's a corruption going on where some colleges now make money having sports programs on the side, basketball and handegg. In some cases, it's a benign tumor on the side and doesn't interfere with the education part or it's funding, but in other cases the schools will get taxpayer money to buy stadium facilities

Also they want to get the best sports players. But the sports players aren't always the best students. So minimum requirements are made for student athletes who often spend all day training and working out. To make it easier, student athletes might take easy degrees and get minimum grades, hoping to join the NFL or NBA rather than normal work afterwards

In recent times there was a scandal where Basketball players at UNC were found to be taking non-existent Swahili classes to fulfill the foreign language requirement

Pic related is the transcript of an NFL player when he was a """""student""""

what the fuck is that image?

I'll take one "black experience" course pls with a side of "blacks in film"

The government will have to forgive it partially. Basically another bailout

>this was actually economically and politically feasible

Top meme.

Americans turned Christianity into something bizarre and hilarious

>If you are a minority and are in 'financial need' then you can get free grant money.

Don't think I have that, it didn't say on FAFSA.

>Also if you were put on a waitlist it means that you barely got in because you're a shitty candidate but you still get 'points' for being a minority, that's how affirmative action works. If you weren't a minority you probably would have been rejected.

Not all schools do affirmative action, the ones I applied to said they don't.

>collegescholarships.org/grants/minority.htm

Seen that, most of the links are dead ends or for specific shit like lawyers or whatever. Nothing to fund my meme degree that has nothing to do with medicine or law. I looked through a whole 30 page catalog and couldn't find one that would fund my degree. It's not like they just send you money for anything

Do you think I'll be able to reap some reward if I've already paid mine off? I don't mind if others are forgiven, no sour grapes here, but if I could get something out of it too I would pounce.

memes are true

80% of my first year tuition was grant money im not even a nigger either

> In some cases, it's a benign tumor on the side and doesn't interfere with the education part or it's funding

The nigger bucks will use the opportunity to try to pick up and/or rape the human females attending, so they disturb the non-apes.

>implying it's rape
>implying they won't throw themselves at anything that isn't a pathetic wh*te """""penis"""""

>t.

Look like run-of-the-mill wh*te """""males""""" to me.

>grow up poor sandnigger with a single mom

>upper middle class white women with lower gpa's and less research experience get into better phd programs than me

>all because I'm considered white and women are considered a minority in stem

>up to $50k per year for university
What's the average price per year for uni in America?

Thin, healthy-weight white guys with moderate political views

How horrifying. Where is the corpulent obesity and Jesus-shirts?

Depends. For example, my school cost 56k a year and that's about average, but I had grants that covered all of it except for 6-8k in debt per year. I also worked two jobs.

I'm this guy:

I always keep wondering had I wasted less time if we had system where tuition was a thing, but the entrance exams weren't so hard in general.

After conscription ended when I was 20, I ended up doing IT-engineering for a year, then switched to social sciences and now after doing that for 2 years I'm thinking of switching my major to economics next year. If I want to change majors at this point I need to redo the entrance exam for another uni which I may fuck up and I can only get maybe one year of studies' worth of academic credit accepted if I switch degrees. And since doing masters is the norm for university undergrads here, I'd graduate in the ripe age of 28, assuming I get accepted on the first try, my academic credit gets accepted and I don't have to take extra years for dumb shit like competing the mandatory course in Swedish.

In hindsight, I never really had an idea what I wanted to do when I got out of high school and I never would've found out that reading about economics is so enjoyable unless I had to come up with a minor last year, but all of this seems pretty expensive for the taxpayer.

It varies, a quick google search would do you better than asking us. A big problem is top schools have inflated costs due to prestige

>In hindsight, I never really had an idea what I wanted to do when I got out of high school and I never would've found out that reading about economics is so enjoyable unless I had to come up with a minor last year, but all of this seems pretty expensive for the taxpayer.
True

Wanted to be a cop in a small town because it seemed comfy from watching shows about it, then I joined a far-left website in college and wanted to be an activist and switched to poli-sci.... then I stopped and became moderate Sup Forums and got radiology training because Canadian immigration recommends it.

Before college wanted to be a cop, now I want to be Canadian

>I want to be Canadian
JUST

I know you gotta tiny dick Jamal

>he didn't become a neet after high school

Damn Pekka you really dropped the ball from not taking time off and expanding interests

Only thing that keeps me going anymore is the dream of a small apartment in Ontario with a comfy income then renouncing US citizenship for good.

>implying I'll pay back my college loans
>implying America will even be a country in 20 years
>implying I won't flee to another country

because you literally have to be retarded not to be able to get scholarships

my cousins in the US all got good gpas in the 3.9 to 4.0 / 4.0 range and scored high on their SAT's, they all go to ivey schools with near full rides

That sounds like a good idea, except le weed man is making the country even worse than Murrica at the moment.

What's the process for becoming a Canacuck citizen anyway?

>DaMarcus and Shaniqua study Wewuzkingsology for free, because they are good at some sport
>mfw I am fucking Korean and have nothing to do with white guilt and shit but still have to pay for niggers.
Lincoln should have deported all the nigs to Liberia

My parents are farmers and keep pestering me if they think I'm not working or studying.
Farming is mystical in a sense that it means 7 days of work a week with shit hours, but it wouldn't be a thing without massive public subsidies.

>tfw got a full ride + money in my pocket from a top state university
>tfw got really good grades in high school
>tfw used DINDU scholarships which no one applied for
>tfw free grad school as well at same school with $30k a year if I become a ta

And they said America hates minorities. America actually hates white males

People have told me I look sort of non-white all my life. Like a Mexican or mixed with something else. But as far as I know I have no non-white blood, I'm just of Iberian Celtic and Anglo heritage.

Still, there has to be a way to take advantage of this. Could I claim I'm part Injun or Mexican and get a free ride? Do you need to prove you're non-white somehow, or do you just tick off a box saying you're a minority and you automatically get free shit?

I heard of ppl with full-blown Spanish blood claiming Hispanic and got scholarship

>What's the process for becoming a Canacuck citizen anyway?

Very hard, very long and lots of fees. Then more waiting and fees after that to get rid of the US citizenship (the US gov makes it ridiculously hard to 100% get rid of that crap)

>That sounds like a good idea, except le weed man is making the country even worse than Murrica at the moment.

Uh no, not even close. Not much has changed. The world has a positive image, or no image, of Justin anyways.
trudeaumetre.ca/

The status quo is god

>Farming is mystical in a sense that it means 7 days of work a week with shit hours,

What kind of farm is this? Are you heavily mechanized? In the US our mega-farms often are harvested by huge machines. You sit in a big harvester or plough for several days each season, spray chemicals periodically, watering is automatic.