Got an apple watch series 2 as a gift (42mm). Problem is... it's rose gold (I mean...

Got an apple watch series 2 as a gift (42mm). Problem is... it's rose gold (I mean, let's put aside that its an apple watch for now).

I'm a dude and this thing looks gay af. Anyone know of a strap that can make this potentially much less gay?

>gay wrist fedora

If it was a regular watch you could just buy 22mm straps and stick them on with the 100 year old standard spring bar attachment, but NO! This is a tech company attempting to make a watch so EVERYTHING must be proprietary.

Sell the watch and buy yourself the new iPad or something.

Sell it and buy a real watch that doesn’t make you look like a fag

>being this insecure

You belong here

You might think it's gay but it will just make you a pussy magnet.

why's that

>girls love the Apple Watch
>girls love the rose gold color
>"user...I like how you're not afraid to wear what you want."

t. fatass

Wear it or sell it. Or give it to someone who likes the color.

if you recently got it as a gift just take it to an apple store and ask if you can exchange it.

if you can't, go on craigslist and sell or trade it.

if you can't, then maybe look into aftermarket cases or something (i don't know, i assume they exist) that are less "gay af".

if you can't do that, get comfortable with the fact that you're heterosexual and that wearing a watch doesn't change that (unless it does, in which case you really weren't that straight in the first place).

girls aren't attracted to men who wear purses

women actually do like men who are confident enough to pull off a little bit of flair. it's easy to wear all earth tones, but it's also unimaginative and subtly says you're timid, which doesn't excite women (or, honestly, anyone).

don't wear anything too showy and bright into an interview or something, but otherwise just wear it and don't look self-conscious.

spray paint it?

>wearing ugly shit to impress women
You're not better than OP. Just wear what you want and don't give a shit how that affects your chances to find a woman.

>got an apple watch series 2 as a gift
Supprised noone called out this faker yet.
Give it back Jayquan.

>gift
Give it back, Jamal

>>wearing ugly shit to impress women
i never said you should wear something ugly, but if we're going to get into this, then fine:

ugly and pleasing is subjective. empirically, people like the look of rose gold apple products because they seem to sell pretty well. you might not like how it looks (and i certainly wouldn't like how it would look on me), but if it works for your aesthetic, then it works.

generally, assuming you know what's ugly and what's not while you're on Sup Forums is hazardous. if you're not conscious of that, you shouldn't be posting about aesthetics or popularity or whatever if it's fundamentally determined by popularity and understanding people.

I don't get the rose gold meme. It's literally gold mixed with copper. Why do they think that's better looking than gold or silver/platinum?

Sorry, nothing is going to make an apple product look less gay.

I used the subjective word "ugly" on purpose. If you think that black baggy pants and a bandshirt look nice, wear them. If you think that a pink poloshirt looks nice, wear it. But telling people to wear something more flashy so they can look confident in it on purpose is bad advice. It's just overthinking all of this.

>rose gold
>gay
>being this insecure

Only blacks like rose gold.

Chinks love gold and rose gold iPhones.

Rose gold isn't inherently gay. My dress watch has rose gold accents, and I quite like it. Of course, the blend of rose gold in my watch leans much more to copper than that faggy shit Apple uses.

You're missing the point dumbass.
How would changing straps make it not rose gold?

Because people don't judge how well something LOOKS based on purity of the material?