Don't let them take us Europe!

Don't let them take us Europe!

Other urls found in this thread:

vesti.bg/temi-v-razvitie/tema-brekzit/soros-pak-specheli-na-gyrba-na-velikobritaniia-6055496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the deal with the eye?

Fuck off retard, we voted to be British and with that comes the future political decisions of Britain. Wish my countrymen would stop acting like whiny wankers.

dunno desu

OP crudely edited a comic about a creepy eyeball child being separated from his friends

why don't you leave then?

Go to England then fag

Maybe they're observers and don't have any say in what happens in the EU?

I dunno

I think its what they sound like.

AAAyeye lads time to drink.

Leave then

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

>le why don't you just move
I'm fine living here, 2 (TWO) referendums have gone my way so far and I'll be here when the third one does too ;^)

Only cucks think that Scotland shouldn't master its own destiny. Are you a cuck? If so GTFO.

Take your union jack, rangers shirt and fuck off to Engurland.

you had your chance, two fucking years ago

Of course I don't want Brussels to control us lad!
Pretty sure I just explained how I wasn't going to move lad, got to stay for that third referendum so I can convince as many people to vote no as I did last time.

Why can't scots accept that people with different beliefs live in the same country as them?

Go fuck yourself shitty Scotcuck
seriously we should glass your entire fucking country

It's all up to you, Scot bros.

You're welcome in Europe.

But we do?

Independence is a inevitability so why dont you go now and set up your new life with your paki mates in England

because its 2016 and its democracy only if you vote inline with milenials opinions (lgbtiq rights for example)

Why both the English and the Scots believe in their independence, Mikkel.

I used to be with you but after this its time for us to be independent.

How did he eat the pizza?

Would rather stay up here with all my pro-UK mates, a lot of which I converted myself.

You think you won any victory? England will just get flooded with poos in loos and niggers instead of White Eastern Europeans Even UKIP says they want more shitskins from South Asia and Africa because they are more "British" than Eastern Europe. Scotland needs to get out of this trainwreck.

SCOTLAND SHOULDN'T MASTER IT'S OWN DESTINY BECAUSE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF HAGGIS EATING SKIRT WEARING STUPID LEFTIES AND IT HAS NO "DESTINY" OUTSIDE FUCKING GREAT BRITAIN
YOU'LL BECOME AN IRRELEVANT SHITHOLE RULED BY BRUSSELS
HAVE FUN WHEN YOUR TINY COUNTRY BECOMES ONE BIG ROTHERAM CUNT OH WAIT IT WONT BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET ANOTHER FUCKING REFERENDUM

I don't believe that you're not actually just an SNP voter that's just saying this but I'll humour you. To say this is totally retarded, 65% of Scotland's trade is with the rest of the UK and only 15% is with the EU. Leaving the UK for the EU is really unjustifiable and would likely result in a large amount of austerity too, which we have proven to be fundamentally in opposition to.
Nige said he wanted to work and trade closer with commonwealth states, not have increased immigration from there. Your facts are wrong. Immigration will decrease overall.

@OP please answer

But inglin isn't a democracy so that shouldn't be an issue

And London wants to be independant from England. This is turning into sovereign citizen-tier weirdness.

What is the current sentiment in Scotland towards the English due to them causing the brexit yes vote yesterday?

Ecuador asking the important questions

>He'd rather have thousands of dumb bydlos and millions of refugees instead of a FEW rich hardworking people from the commonwealth

Remind me where Rotherham hapepend again? Oh yeah, das right, Engcuckland.

>Working together with swarthy Paki rapists, disgusting Poos in Loos, African nignogs
>Rather than working together with your fellow White European man

Absolutely disgusting and cucked.

Besides, even if total immigration falls, the number of shitskins entering will rise to make up for the loss in White Eastern Europeans.

>He'd rather have the lax immigration stance of the SNP funnelling immigrants directly into Scotland's population centre than have the amount taken in by the UK spread around mostly England, preserving Scotland in the process

well they all voted for the SNP and the SNP says it's democratically unacceptable for little england to drag scotland from the EU

so basically the comic
and much angrier because scots

Well, considering every single district in Scotland had a pro-EU majority and staying in EU was a major factor in their decision to stick with the UK..

Whatever the amount, they'll go to England. Can you imagine the amount of immigrants coming here if we were independent with the SNP in charge? Chilling.

a few?

>Scotcuck calling anybody a cuck
the same thing would've happened in your "country" if it wasn't such an unfavorable dump.

You should be hung in the streets you bastard traitor

Pretty sure it would be proportional to our population m8, and more would come from the EU. Scotland wasn't exactly very involved in colonizing turd-world hellholes like India or Africa.

The way it is now, the main Scottish cities are getting overrun by immigrants anyway just like major English cities, and thanks to this vote, there will be more filthy Indians and Blacks coming.

>voted to stay part of britain
>now whine when they make a decision you dont like
Besides that you are sore losers, you are whiny bitches aswell.

fuck off

Norway what the fuck are you doing?

Nigel can fuck right off, Trudeau will have none of that. The UK will always rely on European trade, you're not going to suddenly suck up to North America and start new trade agreements after what you just fucking did.

I'll vote for Trudeau again if it means we become a republic

What's the frog so smug about? We're paying the taxes to trade, but not getting the influence.

>Get told the only way to stay part of the EU is to vote no
>Vote no
>then leave EU

Surely you can see.

>being this assravaged

This frog is smug because London is about to burn.

>Vote to leave
>Mad when others want you to leave

Problem?

>vote not to be a real country and acknowledge Britain as your country instead
>get buttblasted when your countrymen take things in a different direction
You signed up for this shit

This

All these smelly fenian soap-dodgers can take a running fuck to themselves

Scotland is British

vesti.bg/temi-v-razvitie/tema-brekzit/soros-pak-specheli-na-gyrba-na-velikobritaniia-6055496

>Copoc пaк cпeчeли нa гъpбa нa Beликoбpитaния
>Soros won again on the back of Great Britain
Bravo Britain.

BRAVO!

Is there a more easily manipulated country in the world or you have the top place reserved for the ages??

*Ceгa cцeнapият дo гoлямa cтeпeн ce пoвтapя. Пpeз 1992 г. Copoc и гpyпa инвecтитopи yмeлo изпoлзвaхa мeдиитe нa Ocтpoвa, зa дa пpитиcнaт бpитaнcкoтo пpaвитeлcтвo, пpaвeйки пo-лecнo зa нeгo peшeниeтo дa излeзe oт eвpoпeйcкия вaлyтeн мeхaнизъм и дa дeвaлвиpa пayндa.*

*He e яcнa тoчнaтa cyмa, кoятo милиapдepът cпeчeли oт вoтa зa „бpeкзит”, нo oт пyблични дaнни, кoитo фoндът мy Soros Fund Management e зaдължeн дa пpeдocтaвя cпopeд peгyлaциитe в CAЩ, тoй e yдвoил зaлoзитe cи зa излизaнe нa Beликoбpитaния oт EC пo-paнo тaзи гoдинa, oтвapяйки къcи пoзиции въpхy пayндa, oблигaции и aкции.*

EPIC!EPIC FAIL!

>Rangers fan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to send Texas over to beat up Scotland

>be scot
>offered freedom
>nah lol we UK
>1st decision made as UK scots don't like
>stamps feet
>cries
>we no UK

When are you gonna rebuild hadrians wall bong land?

This so much desu BTFO ENGLAND HAHAH

Why do Americans get so upset about this?

Does that mean we get to keep the part of England which is north of Hadrians wall#?

>Can we leave UK (and EU) and then join EU again?
no
>Okay, we'll stay in the UK then

>Can we join the EU independently after being forced out by the UK?
yes
>Okay, we'll leave the UK then

Simple

I heard that Soros had a heart attack Thursday. Any one hear anything about this?

the fuck Hans

Fedoras from Texas want to seceded now, so they see Scotland as some sort of "comrade in arms" in succession. Ick.

Then why would they fight us?

>fedoras
>Texas

Pick one

*ten gallon hats
>gallons
>not liters
>lol

Austin is a mini California

Texas is very religious
How the hell are they anyway, shape or form fedoras?

Uhm... double standards?

>backpedaling
Austin isn't all of Texas

I am franco-british, British father and French mother. I would have liked the UK to vote to remain, as the European fedralist that I am (I basically wish to disband national government of authority over defence, economy, and foreign affairs, and also to ban the European commission from having any power). That being said, Europe should be built for the people, with the people's support. The grits never believed in political Europe, so it's only natural that they quit. Godspeed my fellow countrymen, I'll be watching you get over your problems as you'be always done.

>says the spainard
Kek Spain would be the ones vetoing Scotland to discourage independence movements

It's not just a religion thing, fedora means goofy, esoteric fringe thinking. Edgy, 20-something beliefs. Texas Secession is still a quirky, edgy, fringe thing still so fedora

>yfw Edinburgh is about to become the financial capital of the world as all of Londons companies relocate there

>British father and French mother.

I'm not a rangers fan you ned cunt

My views are the default for any genuine Scotsman

haha lol, no

The fuck you talking about?
Fedoras are autistic militant atheist
Stop trying to redefine it

Then why are you behaving like one?

Fuck off Dublin we're not going to share them

Spain and lelgium still aren't going to let Scotland in no matter what, them staying in one piece is more important to them than having some backwater of >10 million people be in the EU, who will just suck up money anyway.

Given how the average British girl looks like, the reverse would have been quite unlikely mate.

I understand. You're among friends, user.

keque

doesn't do good to use smaller pictures lad
from one scot to another ;)

ENGLAN'D

Scots would be happy if they had more political power in Britain, I think they should after voting to stay with us.

Isn't the devolution already taking care of that? I think the biggest issue for Scots is the EU aids, but since the UK was a net provider to the EU, that should be solved easily.... If Westminster doesn't act retarded and yells "England first!"

>If Westminster doesn't act retarded and yells "England first!"
they don't yell "England first!". They whisper "London only."

England first you skirt wearing tossers

we own you

it's up to you now...

Ah, the constructive and nation-building comment I waited from a Nigel-lover.

>Cornwall flag
SJW detected

You're a grown man. Just leave.

this depicts reality pretty well

this is literally coming true
meme magic goes both ways faggots
break up the UK
KEK WILLS IT