A muslim girl attacked in Łódź in a bus by a guy who doesn't like muslims. He was arrested quite fast

A muslim girl attacked in Łódź in a bus by a guy who doesn't like muslims. He was arrested quite fast.

tvn24.pl/lodz,69/krzyczal-islamuch-do-domu-sprawca-rasistowskiego-ataku-zatrzymany,654941.html

Comments of Poles under press-article (translation):

- You get 3 years of probation for slapping a muslim woman, and 2 weeks of luxury camp for raping an European woman

- Meanwhile tens of christians were burned in islamic countries now as we speak

Other urls found in this thread:

dzienniklodzki.pl/wiadomosci/lodz/a/student-z-palestyny-zniewazony-w-sklepie-na-piotrkowskiej-sprawe-bada-prokuratura-film,9330711/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_length_of_expressways
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If even a candidate for US-president says that borders should be closed for Muslims, how can one even blame a regular Polish chav for similar views?

Thanks for keeping us posted on the latest fascinating developments in Poland

Now after Brexit attacks on foreigners in Poland will intensify even more, i am afraid, because Poles feel rejected and attacked by Western nationalism abroad

>You get 3 years of probation for slapping a muslim woman, and 2 weeks of luxury camp for raping an European woman

In Sweden this comment would've been deleted within seconds.

you should change your touristic slogan to "Poland, infrastructure and mindset from medieval times"

They have the best infrastructure in Europe because they've been using EU money for about 12 years

good for you, eye for an eye

>attacking a woman on a bus
Anyone trying to justify this is extremely edgy.

i expected l/o'dz' to be more tolerant desu. you have one of the best filmschool there if any place was sweden in poland i expected it to be there.

that said i have literally no problems with this happening and hope it start happening here too.

yeah right, they have few modern highways but apart from that it's just disaster and few km from the main road you literally drive on gravel and shit

you mean one million?

Few months ago there was a case of a Lodz film school student from Palestine getting attacked, he actually recorded the whole thing.

dzienniklodzki.pl/wiadomosci/lodz/a/student-z-palestyny-zniewazony-w-sklepie-na-piotrkowskiej-sprawe-bada-prokuratura-film,9330711/

List of countries by length of expressways

Poland: 3,049 km (and new ones still under construction)

Poortugal: 2,613 km

Communism in Poland: 45 years
Communism in Poortugal: 0 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_length_of_expressways

>violent attacks on random people are justified because Brits are kicking out 2 million lazy polish bydlos from their nation
That's not an eye for an eye, that's nigger behavior

Brown subhumans from Portugal had 100 years of undisturbed capitalism and no wars on its territory, as well as no commiunism, and they have currently the same salaries as we do, practically, after barely 2 decades of capitalism in Poland.

They also leeched much more EU monies than Poland and are still leeching

>because Brits are kicking out 2 million lazy polish
it's not because they're kicking them out, it's because they're are spitting them and humilliating them in the streets, that's nigger behavior as well, it seems that you got infected by the love for pakis and other shitskins there

Exactly. White Brits allied with shitskins and niggers, and they all make racist attacks on Poles everyday. They declared race war on Poles with no reason

those are our bydlo

And who is this guy who attacked muslim girl? Aristocrat?

Geee why would a Muslim girl move toPoland I wonder

I know you are a polandboo and receive all your knowledge of European politics from poles but I have real experience with eastern european and muslim immigrants in Dublin. I hate to say this but the polish immigrants here are much fucking worse than any brown people. At least the muslims dress nicely and work diligently, on the other hand you will find bydlo shits all over the city begging for money and flicking cigarettes at people, acting like literal niggers. Brits have all the right in the world to spit on them and send them back home. Not saying I have any love for pakis, no clue why you randomly said that, but eastern euro immigrants are by far worse.

Ask her, brownshit.

t. Abdul

>muslims dress nicely and work diligently

:)))))))))))

>flicking cigarettes at people
kek

>I hate to say this but the polish immigrants here are much fucking worse than any brown people
I understand that perfectly, and you know I'm against immigration for money and I usually say that those immis are scum, no matter their nationality, what I say is that the brit behavior lately isn't any better than the worst polish bydlo

British human trash is bydło itself, and today additionally poor like fuck and financially crippled for generations. I never saw so many poor inbreds and retards as i saw while my staying in UK. Even Polish homeless bums have more class than this human shit ;))

sometimes i want to putin to destroy poland so much, polish people deserve it

It's about the modern "rule of cool". Anti-racism is incredibly cool, especially among youth. Hating on unprotected, and uncool groups like Poles is hip. Racism is for uncool old inbred farmers and skinheads, anti-Poland is for scarf-wearing students. The only way to make anti-Polish sentiment go away is to make it uncool, or destroy the concept of coolness among youth altogether.

Putin has a lot of fans amongst European/American neonazis as well as citizens of third world countries, including Africa and Middle East. This guy is a real phenomenon that is able to gather so much support from such different groups of people. Some believe that he may be Antichrist.

I've been told even by middle-upper class brits that the biggest problem with poles is that they work and don't pay the taxes there, instead they take the money to Poland, and I know that's true, but that's not a justification to attack people in the streets, their government have to deport them if that's necessary

I like rusophobia so much, it is so funny to read all the posts and news that Putin wants to destroy something. Go ahead and very soon you all west guys will be afraid to visit your own closet because Putin can be hidden there

> brazil
> west

but they are more western than Poland geografically

If you look at it from perspective of Poland, maybe yes. But if you look at it from perspective of Japan, they are East.

>slapped her
Should've broken her jaw

I want to go to Poland to feel the patriotic surge as people insult me whereever I go because I'm a dirty foreigner. Good nation.

That's what is happening to Poles in UK and Austria everyday

>A muslim girl attacked
Who cares?

>no communism
You're delusional. Commies ruined this country after April 25, 1974.

brits care, the evil poles are attacking one of their qts

>Unironically trying to justify someone assaulting a woman on a bus

>Carnival shit
Pepper spray'em, pepper spray'em all.

shhhh don't you know? complex geopolitical situations can all be boiled down to race.

>Muslims burn chrstians in the middle East
>we should burn other Muslims who had nothing to do with this in our own countries because we're civilised.

I don't get this logic? Try thinking with the prefrontal cortex and not the adrenal glands next time maybe.

There are different kinds of Poles. Let me make my example easier - there bydlo and non bydlo. Of course, if when you are in queue in a shop and there are some drunk polish guy who speaking kurwa kurwa kurwa,you may be insulted by such behavior and think that every pole is the same. But from other hand you can met gentle pole in one of City's offices and have an interesting discussion with him. I mean that people prefer to choose bad side of foreigner behavior to underline theirs national identity and difference. It is the easiest way for our lazy brain

Muslims have been doing it everywhere for centuries. If the Crusades return (oh, they will), it will be their fault once again.

They waived their human rights.

ahahahaha go do your homework Alberto.

TL;DR: Pooland is composed of chavs and neckbeards.

>we wuz doin it foh centuries cuz WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET
t. Alberto Barbosa

are you the only myanmar guy here? i see you a lot for some reason on this board.

Fuckers didn't even take it to the square amirite

t. Alberto Barbossa

t.Alberto ibn Khalid al Andalusi

good fuck muslims

Why the fuck is Sweden always on the top of World Press freedom index?

>same autistic cringey underage

just wait, new crusade will come.

nothing amuses me more than skinning your white ass hans. "southern turkey is extremely fertile because we killed many whitey in there"
is still common joke in high schools here.

>nothing amuses me more than skinning your white ass hans.

Jesus man chill.

Two wrongs don't make a right

Nationalism is a problem, not Muslims, Jews, Poles or Africans

>same autistic cringey roach calling others underage
KEK

t. alberto barbosa

I did. Unlike you, I don't post historical lies.

>Meanwhile tens of christians were burned in islamic countries now as we speak
are poles really dumb enough to use this as an argument?

ikr, it's like combating war with more war

Yeah, because giving hugs to Muslims will make them stop. kek

When you have no arguments. use imagination. Goebbels way, they elected PIS what reaction have you excepted?

I know, I was just ironizing about the american logic

We dont need justification. I would never hit anyone just for being muslim or black but i hope those animals hear this and dont come to eastern europe. And its not even racism. Italians are most favorite among Poles and you cant really tell them apart from muslims

Are Italians really that brown?

southern italians are arab-tier

>I would never hit anyone just for being muslim or black but i hope those animals hear this and dont come to eastern europe
And you are calling anyone animals?

Slovakia was a dirt poor rural shithole just a few decades ago (and still is for Western standards).

Millions of Slovaks left for America then and hundreds of thousands for Western Europe only recently.

We were and are looked down upon. Sadly, it seems that it didn't taught us absolutely anything.

Is it better now that you don't share the country with the Czechs?

Industrialisation happened between 1930s and 1970s

We're better off since we left Czechoslovakia though

I bet remainers did this, just like they false flagged the fuck out of the leftist deputy woman.

>just like they false flagged the fuck out of the leftist deputy woman
No information, only memes and conspiracy theories

And people are deciding their nation's destiny according to this

Internet didn't revive democracy, it killed it

but jews poles and africans are the problem

>says Lithuanian
I'm sure your fellow nationalists in Britain would see it quite differently

tfw I'm about to be a dirty foreigner in Poland

>Ad hominem his flag

>Slovakia is shithole
>Lets import uneducated ugly violent people en masse

Yolo

Poland is fucked man. I remember once i went there and a university professor told me that the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black. I do not like poland anymore