1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Does your military have "team-pussies", "field-whores" etc? (men/women trading sexual favours/doing it just for fun)
3. If yes, how widespread is it? Have you fucked one?

>Finland
>Yes
>It's rampant, pretty much every company has at least one. I got offered a blowjob while on guard duty by one sissy faggot, but i refused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCIjTTPndac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumb

Bumb

Glad I didn't go to army tbqh with you senpai

Raping conscripts is not cool spurdo.

The women would get around

Had zero homos

This was in 2007 though

how unproggresive

tactical boypussy is absolutely necessary in 2016

The few women who join the army exclusively do to get fucked by A LOT of men.
They don't even have to look good, during military service you don't see any other women for 6 months.

You can't rape the willing

>but i refused.
right right.

tfw you'll never be a Finnish conscript, sharing a lonely military base in Karelia with a bunch of cute horny Finnish soldiers who will give you their boypussy everyday

Why is that guy leaning on the black dude, it's clearly racism

Idk our conscription is a joke and I've not done it yet.

>That nigger

FINLAND YES

Nigger soldiers > Niggers killing soldiers

Why don't you kill your cartels?

Very serious question.

Ebin dream you got there :D

What happens when you smash a glass panel?
You end up with a bunch of glass pieces.
That's what happens when you kill a cartel member, the cartel doesn't disappear, it just breaks into a bunch of smaller cartels which sometimes are smarter/more resourceful than the old one, and also more brutal.
Plus, because they function in a guerrilla-like manner we can never kill all of a cartel members at once (not even USA could, see Afghanistan, Iraq) so we kill 30 of them, and in a week they recruit another 30.
Its like cutting a weed, you have uproot it, which in this case means cutting their finance, which means legalizing marijuana and cocaine, and also to offer better social programs and safety nets for young people so they're not so easily tempted to join a cartel.

Oops I meant to say.
>That's what happens when you kill a cartel leader/boss

Fucking UN with their cuck laws that restrict using enough power to rid the cartels.

GBR BTFO

>ruohonen
Lel, he is probably a good lad though.

ANANASLETTIHOMOT VITTUUN!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is Finland using AKs?

I though Finland was a first world country

swiss asked too much for stg57 so we had to improvise

noice
and trips too

>letting niggers in your army

Cucks

>but i refused
what are you, gay?

Because quality > quantity

>letting escaped convicts, rapists and slavs join your "special" forces

Lmao.

Mountain Jews

Slavs are white and criminals make good killing machine, fuck off cuck.

Anybody prefering niggers to any kind of european is à faggot who deserve to be shot on sight.

Bottom left is major qt. Is there any more of him?

A bit thick coming from a frenchman.
Talking about military and "hating niggers"...

But the baguette your bagina bitch :DD

Doesn't mean WE approuve of it...

First it started as banter, then you prouved to be a real nigger lover... M8, slavs are way better than the third world scum

finnish special forces, not even kidding.
they are forced to play WoW for 8 hours each day.

I thought only the chinese military financed itself by gold farming

honestly that seems pretty comfy

>Frenchman
>trying to reflect his own vices as the vices of others
Just surrender already

Actually he's a corporal qt

It's probably the best AK on the planet though, next to Sako.

This attention whoring cunt who trips on /k/ has one in clapistan, you can probably appreciate his opinion more than mine (I could be just trying to justify my purchase or making claims out of nationalist pride):

youtube.com/watch?v=HCIjTTPndac

Assuming you're talking about the 95 version, it's shite. There's a reason it didn't replace the 62 version

>folding stock
A complete and utter meme. It wobbles like it's made out of gelatin, gets filled with sand, gunk and shit, and offers absolutely no advantage over a fixed stock

>the dust cover wobbles
Again, as if it's made out of gelatin. I'm assuming SAKO are cheap bastards and did it to cut costs, and instead of having a dust cover that fits they added a screw to fix it in place, which is completely un-usable because you have to clean your rifle with autistic precision every 10 minutes, and it has two positions; Completely loose, or tighter than a newborn's asshole. Good fucking luck getting it open after a day of crawling in mud.

>the rifle grenades
Again, a complete and utter meme. They removed the three fork muzzle break of the 62 model, useful for cutting wires and poking an eye out, and replaced it with one that can be used to fire rifle grenades. Too bad no-one has ever seen one. Not surprising, as the stock is folding and made out of playdough, and would obliterate itself the moment you even thought about firing a grenade with it.

>the front sights
In addition to the dust cover wobbling, the front sights have a magical ability to loosen up by themselves, while sitting in the gun rack. And i know it wasn't someone fucking with me, because i once spent an entire night as the duty officer, and they were loose in the morning. Unless it was the ghost of some poor fucker who never made it back home fucking with my rifle for the luls, the quality of the rk95 is just that fucking shit.

Ps. I might just have gotten a really beat up, shitty rifle

Allowing darkies into your armed forces is a strategic mistake.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

I never fondled a folding skeleton stock, so I can't comment on that. But you're the first one who ever complained about that, so I'm dubious. The straight stock is fine on my M92.

The dust cover doesn't wobble even if you leave the screw completely open, and the sights retain zero. The screw is there only as a precaution. I've actually tested it.

It isn't the rifle's fault FDF didn't want to pay for the actual rifle grenades, and the wire cutter is on the now-compatible NATO bayonet. Again, not the design's fault FDF is full of jews. Also I heard that there's a wirecutter on the folding stock, but I can't verify that. For recoil management, the new muzzlebrake is superior to the old one.

Yeah, it's just your shitty rifle. Mine doesn't have any problems like that.

When Sako was making the rifles, all the machinery was brand new and every spec is spot on. The rifles are about as perfect as you can get.

>you're the first one who ever complained about that, so I'm dubious.
Well, as far as i know, the rk95 is only used by the 2nd (former 3rd) jaeger company in Säkylä and the more special troops, so most probably haven't even seen one, and considering our communist-tier gun laws the ones who have don't know any better.

I know plenty of people who have used both the 62 and the 95, and a couple of people (me included) who own a civvie version of the 95 (M92S). Neither group shares that guy's opinion on the 95.

Guess i stand corrected then. But i still maintain that the folding stock is inferior.

Folding stock is good for storage and makes for easier time when travelling inside a vehicle, but it's true that a non-folding stock is strictly better for shooting.

If you're comparing the 62 stock and the 95 skeleton stock though, the 95 stock is better. You get a proper cheekweld, and the stock itself is more in line with the direction of the recoil forces which translates to less muzzle flip. That's not arguable, it's pure physics.

Now the 62M stock though...

Roughly 3% of men are gay, 5% including bisexuals.

That's 1 in 20. With conscription there's no bias, so every 20 conscription guys there's one that's willing to suck your dick.

Nah. I heard a story about a guy who came out to someone who he was on sentry with in Afghanistan. Offered to suck his dick.

Ended up being teased for it a lot and he didn't make it home. Shot himself with a pistol.

There's of course some gay people around but they'd get a hard time in the infantry culture.

>Folding stock is good for storage
True

>and makes for easier time when travelling inside a vehicle
False.

You can lean into the rifle with the stock extended for a smoother ride, you can use it as support for getting up faster, and you need to be out and ready to fire lightning fast. If you fold the stock and try to use it as i described, it'll be full of mud and shit from boots, and won't fold open.

The only people who really use and need it are motorcyclists and paratroopers.

Have you ever tried to travel inside a normal-sized sedan with a full-sized rifle?

Have you ever tried to travel inside a pasi filled with equipment in full battle gear?

It's so cramped you literally can't get up without support

Boys please.

Thankfully not. But the length of the rifle is an issue when you're cramped in a small space with lacking, and you're trying to keep yourself from flagging other people in the car.

It's not an issue for the military, because it's so cramped you have no place to put it but between/next to your legs.

A folding stock might be handy for your sedan, but we can't buy equipment for our military based on that

Well I don't really care about the military. Also, it's not like the folding stock hurts anything, because a good sidefolder has a solid lockup. Almost all militaries that issue rifles have a folding stock, unless they're a bullpup, or can't use a folder due to the design of the rifle (ar-15).

I can't think of any military that doesn't have a folding stock.

>AK5 folds
>HK 416 has a buffer tube
>Diemaco has a buffer tube
>G36 folds
>WZ96 folds, MSBS folds
>Galil folds
>VZ58 folds, CZ805 folds
>FNC folds
>FAMAS bullpup
>L85 bullpup
>AUG bullpup
>AK 74M folds
>SG550 folds

Well, I guess they're all doing it wrong.

>a billion flies can't be wrong!
They are doing it wrong. Folding stocks are a meme used to inflate the price, because it's "COOL!!!","TACTICAL!!!" and "MODERN!!"

Or maybe there actually isn't a reason to not have it.

Literally the only place I can think of that doesn't issue a folding stock version of their service rifle to infantry is Japan with their Howa Type 89, and those few places that are still using AK47 or HK G3 (Grease)

>you will never be fucked by 5 big, hairy soldiers

There's a very big difference between a buffer tube and a folding stock

>Well I don't really care about the military. Also, it's not like the folding stock hurts anything, because a good sidefolder has a solid lockup. Almost all militaries that issue rifles have a folding stock, unless they're a bullpup, or can't use a folder due to the design of the rifle (ar-15).
>or can't use a folder due to the design of the rifle (ar-15).