Windows 10 two different prices?

Why in the fuck is windows 10 two different prices at best buy in Canada? I am talking about the exact same version NOT "pro" NOT "OEM" license I know what both of those are, I am talking about the "normal windows 10 home" one cost $150 the other is $190??? Am I missing something? The only thing that is different is on the higher priced one it says 64bit and the other doesn't say what version it is at all, if you read in the description its say how much ram you need to run the 64bit or 32bit implying it is both and that's the cheaper one. On top of this they have the 32bit on there as well and that one is $170 so i am totally confused by it.

Other urls found in this thread:

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj612867(v=ws.11).aspx
github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Windows 10 is still free
why is this

I am upgrading my sons computer (my old one) it came with vista when I bought it so it is not free.

And I guess you don't know either and that's why your answering my question with a question?

+Find Windows 10 Enterprise ISO with SHA1 hash: FE0A660193624DE7159DD97DC0D3E081C2666DF3 (or Server 2016 ISO SHA1: 3F4F4442073EDCF0EF30BC470E721208E2611DBC)
+Find the Windows 10 Enterprise[/Server 2016 Datacenter] KMS Client key on this page: technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj612867(v=ws.11).aspx
+Obtain vlmcsd from github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd (I leave execution to you. I suggest setting up a Hyper-V guest which autostarts the floppy image, assign the VM a static IP from the DHCP server, and set up an SRV record in DNS to point to it, for *automagical* KMS activation. vlmcsd is a FOSS-licensed KMS server emulator made to exactly like the standard MS KMS Server which activates when a KMS Server key is activated over normal channels. vlmcsd activates all MS KMS Client licensed software.)

If you cannot execute the above, you do not deserve free Windows.

BTW, this method is completely malware free (assuming you audited vlmcsd), guaranteed, because the ISO hashes are known widely and you're not using any foreign code you can't inspect (outside Microsoft's untouched RTM code).

Bump, because free windows!

Literally go to Microsoft's accessibility page you fucking retards it is THAT [clap emoji] FUCKING [clap emoji] SIMPLE [clap emoji]

i think one is dual layer dvd and other is usb key.

Get plebeian crippled Windows for cripples, or get Enterprise Windows with the vlmcsd masterrace method above. Your choice.

As simple of an explanation as I can muster

The OEM version is a 1 time use. Once you register the key, that key is perma-locked to your motherboard, which means you can reflash Windows on the same system infinite times, but cannot use the key for a new motherboard, even if you take an 'OEM version' installed on an internal drive and plug it into a new mobo, it'll consider your Windows unregistered, and the key won't work. You should chose this if you don't plan on changing the mobo for a decent amount of time, or have a 'glued down system'

The 'non-OEM' version, can be shifted to a new system entirely and it'll take your key as valid, and you can shift it infinitely, except only one system can be activated at once. This means, if you rebuild a whole new setup, you can install Windows on that, as long as you uninstall it on the old one ( I think it prioritizes the newest register, so your older system will get auto deactivated)

Read reviews, its possible that one is just a reseller, or even that one is an 'unofficially distributed' version.

The middle ground between "free" solutions (KMS or accessibility upgrade with 7/8 key) is to get a 10 Pro OEM key from PlayAsia for $20. Site seemed a bit sketchy but I received the key instantly after paying. Didn't feel like dicking around on my recent desktop build and sure as fuck wasn't going to pay full retail.

More bits costs more to manufacture. You're getting 2x the bits, of course it's more. You don't whine that large cokes are more money than a small come, so why should you OS be any different

>N x86

Both will spy on you equally.
Just get Windows 7 or better yet, Linux Mint.

>Windows 7
spies on you just like win10 does
>Linux Mint
utter outdated garbage. Mint is literally the worst trash available
Atleast get Debian, Ubuntu or any other good, easy-to-use distro

Goddamn newlines REEEEEEEE!!!

>FE0A660193624DE7159DD97DC0D3E081C2666DF3
was suppost to be 30AD1CDF5D0670F12788005131E24862F6AB8AAB

+Find Windows 10 Enterprise ISO with SHA1 hash: 30AD1CDF5D0670F12788005131E24862F6AB8AAB (or Server 2016 ISO SHA1: 3F4F4442073EDCF0EF30BC470E721208E2611DBC)
+Find the Windows 10 Enterprise[/Server 2016 Datacenter] KMS Client key on this page: technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj612867(v=ws.11).aspx
+Obtain vlmcsd from github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd (I leave execution to you. I suggest setting up a Hyper-V guest which autostarts the floppy image, assign the VM a static IP from the DHCP server, and set up an SRV record in DNS to point to it, for *automagical* KMS activation. vlmcsd is a FOSS-licensed KMS server emulator made to exactly like the standard MS KMS Server which activates when a KMS Server key is activated over normal channels. vlmcsd activates all MS KMS Client licensed software.)

If you cannot execute the above, you do not deserve free Windows.

Windows is malware and you shouldn't use it.
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

its free
[spoiler] mydigitallife [/spoiler]

Literally this. If it's $40 it means ones a USB

in the EU the OEM version is no different than retail so only a retard here would buy retail. In fact, you can even sell your pre-installed OEM disc here.

>mint
>being better than anything else

They are better at being anti-Isr*el.

>2016
Vulnerable to wannacry. Abandon. Wait for enterprise 2017.