Why do people say Belgium is full of pedophiles?

Why do people say Belgium is full of pedophiles?

I honestly do not understand. Are Belgians that weird?

Europeans in general are pretty fucking weird

most pedophile material was generated in Belgium and Denmark, where laws were lax
but not anymore. this was until the 90s or so

I thought it was Brits who were known for being paedos?

There were loads of paedo scandals in the 90s and rumours that government ministers were involved

I've seen it all over the internets about Belgians being pedo's. That they create world class chocolate to lure children.

it's a 90s meme

Why?

Every white country is full of pedoshit

This is a white race issue, not a national one.

Because of those pedos affairs during the 90s

nothing when compared to nip pedo

So Middle Easterners don't engage in sexual acts with children?

Somebody posted the wiki link in an /x/thread but tldr; some Belgian was kidnapping little girls and keeping them in his basement. He was connected to judges and politicians and shit. The police were super inept and two of the little girls starved to death in the Belgian dudes basement while he was being questioned.

Oh sure they do, everyeone does in this world. But the rate of the crime is so different it's not even comparable.

Middle eastern didn't force east asian countries to put up that kind of signs, accept reality now thank you

>Portugal
>Euro

Literally nobody referring to "European people" thinks of Portugal when they say it.

For the rest of the world "euro"=German, French,Benelux, Italian, Scandinavia.

British are referred to on their own and Eastern Europe is Eastern Europe.

Nobody cares about Iberia.

How can you be pedo in Japan if you can have sex with thirteen yo girl?

You mean like when people think of "americans" they picture slabs of butter and not real people

>But the rate of the crime is so different it's not even comparable.
What do you mean? Only few whites have sex with children, it's not significant enough to be a concern.

I asked for a reasonable answer, not memes, thanks.

Their age of consent is 13 but each prefecture decides the age, which is usually higher.

>Only few whites have sex with children, it's not significant enough to be a concern

Yes they erect sign over insignificant issues now

Why do you feel the need to defend pedos just because you identify as the same race as them again ?

>Literally nobody referring to "European people" thinks of Portugal when they say it.
Murican "education"

>Yes they erect sign over insignificant issues now
People are taught to promote racism against whites, not Middle Easterners.

Isn't it because British tabloids for some reason like to write 'news' around Marc Dutroux? I have no idea why they are so invested in him though. He's been in jail for quite some time now, and will remain there till he dies.

belgium is not even a real country just like luxembourg and vatican city

>they do this
>when some people are so poor they have to sell their children to live

kek

Because Belgium has a lot of pedos living there
The thing is that it's not a crime when child marriages are legal.

belgium is pink pussy heaven and the water is contaminated

What did he mean by this?

But why pink pussy heaven?