Leaving the EU means Britain will become a third world country

>leaving the EU means Britain will become a third world country

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
shanghaiist.com/2016/06/24/china_brexit_response.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

third and first world aren't just made it about economy. UK still has better education and health than my country which is a transition country.

True fact: no country has ever done well for itself outside the EU.

North America? 3rd world shit hole.
Oceania? Poorfags.
Japan? Barely can afford rice.

norway and switzerland aren't in the EU because they are so rich not the other way around retard

also Norway (and Iceland) are both in the EEA which is the same as EU membership for many or most economic purposes

We're going to get the Swiss model, which means we can limit immigration. This will directly cause the collapse of the EU.

You're welcome Europe, we are risking everything to fight for this continent against Merkel's madness.

>le EU is responsible for British immigration meme
was it Brussels that allowed hundreds of thousands of Pakis to the UK?
what about the million Indians?
what about the 2 million Caribbean niggers?

face it Nigel, it was London that failed you first and foremost and leaving the EU will do nothing to change that

No but the same globalists who allowed immigration also forced us into the EU. The referendum is a paradigm shift in British politics, a clear signal from the public that mass immigration will not be tolerated. This is an unequivocal blow to the globalist establishment.

the Swiss have to respect most of the EU regulation, without having representative in the European Parliament.
recently they had to drop their policy of banking secrecy because it was against the europen law.

That goes for you too, Leaf.

>forced us
but you voted about that in 1975 and had a much more conclusive result

We voted for a free trade agreement, not a federalist superstate. Why are you so mad, another country in the EEA but not the EU gives your country a shitload more leverage Icecuck.

not mad at all just tired of misconceptions

and you posted another one
Britain won't enter the EEA like Iceland and Norway
there is no chance in hell that's going to happen
if that's what you want then you just shot yourself in the foot catastrophically

Norway is really a 99% EU member already. We only got fisheries and farming for ourselves.
We are forced to accept all immigration (or we cannot trade with the EU (well, simply put))

>You're welcome Europe, we are risking everything to fight for this continent against Merkel's madness.

Yup, that's the way I'm seeing this... and well, thanks I guess

>there is no chance in hell that's going to happen

That's literally what's going to happen though

then Brits are officially retarded
you do realize Norway and Iceland have the exact same work visa situation as Britain? that Romanians and Poles can come there just as easily as to Germany or Britain?
you do realize we have to adopt 90% of all EU laws with no say in the matter and no voice or representation in the EU?
you do realize that while acceptable for minor countries like Norway and Iceland this is unthinkable for a big power like the UK and gives the UK less sovereignty not more?

This, the power of money will win in the end, like it always does

>We voted for a free trade agreement, not a federalist superstate.
How about you get fucked? By the time the British joined the EC, the Van Gend and Loos case had already confirmed its supranational elements. The British knowingly and willingly walked into a federalist superstate in the making.

Well, perhaps not willingly, but ignorance of the law has never been a valid excuse. The EU is a pile of shit, I agree, but the British are the last ones to make themselves look like innocent victims. They fucking BEGGED to get in three times.

I don't give a fuck about your opinions.
The next year will teach your edgy ass about about how the world works outside tabloid land.
I don't even care if you blame all the pain your country will go through on EU or if you never realize it was self inflicted.
What I do care is that you check these sick dubz.

You're a retard but I do appreciate them dubs

Traitors dont get a good deal
Traitors get shot

Check'd.

The absolute madman

>norway and switzerland aren't in the EU because they are so rich not the other way around retard
Gee I wonder why. Is it their countries are allowed to make their own investments without passing it through Queen Merkel?

Well then Merkel should be fearful

Norway is in the EU for almost intents and purposes in economic matters
same for Iceland
stop posting nonsense

I'm posting here only for checking purposes.
you pass.

So why can't the UK, without the EU shoving immigration policies down their throat?

Burgers don't even know what EEA is.

>So why can't the UK, without the EU shoving immigration policies down their throat?
stop posting when you have no idea what you're talking about
Iceland and Norway have the exact same intra-EU immigration policies as the UK
see

What these faggots who claim the UK can get a Switzerland/Norway-esque deal forget is that in exchange for access, these countries have informally become part of the EU. And by "informally" I mean that they're asked to follow most EU obligations but cannot be represented in its organs. In other words, they have obligations without representation: the very thing that launched the American Revolution.

And for Britain, the country that opted out on almost everything, the differences between being in the EU and a Switzerland-type deal would be negligible. Except for having no representation in the EU, of course. And a lot of companies would probably still favor settling within the core EU rather than some informal fringe nation.

I respect the British for telling Merkel to get fucked, but they screwed themselves over economically. Now we'll have to see if the British are willing to pay the price for the freedom to be ruled by their own aristocracy or if they bend the knee to money.

Sorry, my country is not cucked by the EU so I don't understand their policies. You are an idiot if you don't think the UK would get special treatment by the EU even after leaving.

>Norway
You know that they have less citizen than London plus a fuckton of oil?

>"""""social progress index"""""
>Sweden almost tops the list

>ITT: Same fags that said UK would never vote to leave the EU now saying UK economy will never flourish.

see this is where you're wrong,
USA can get away with murder, UK can't
also
>being proud of your ignorance
stereotypes lol

> You are an idiot if you don't think the UK would get special treatment by the EU even after leaving.
I never said anything of the sort my retarded amerifriend
it will be something but it won't be anything like Norway/Iceland and if it will be it will be almost exactly the same situation except with 0 say or representation

yep this is all correct

>You are an idiot if you don't think the UK would get special treatment by the EU even after leaving.
Even after Juncker SPECIFICALLY stated just that? And multiple French officials have clarified they want a fast "divorce"? The biggest, and only, threat Brexit poses is encouraging other euroskeptic parties. And considering how big of a fuck-up Brexit has become after ONE day (Nigel instantly going back on his promises, second referendum petitions getting two million autographs effectively forcing the Commons to debate on it, Scotland's First Minister saying she wants a second referendum) all signs of Britain getting special treatment point to "no".

They're also condemning democracy. Those people are fucked.

eu will state an example on britain. main reason and even for a small brained american to dumb to use google understandable reason

UK will be fine everyone calm down. The only thing falling apart here is the EU.

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
lmao

ignorance is fashionable in usa. being as dumb as people in reality tv is popular.
if you show some basic knowledge about basic topics you are a nerd like in le big bang theory

>buttmad krauts still shitposting about Brexit

Your tears are palpable

How does it feel to be losing your grasp on Europe?

>EU
>has a say in the investments of her member states

american education

easy on the edge there autismo

Shit, you're right. I am now a #RemainBrain

you do know the ancient Greeks also condemned direct democracy
they were the first to test it and to see the flaws, read up on Athenian democracy and figure out what demagoguery is

there is no shame in loosing against a strong economic or strong militaric opponent

loosing against vietnamese farmers on the other hand...

>UK will be fine everyone calm down. The only thing falling apart here is the EU.
The UK banked on being able to form more favorable trade deals with other countries after ejecting themselves from the EU's free market. For now, prospects are grim.

Juncker stated that "traitors" must deal with the consequences of their actions, and Hollande affirmed that leaving the free market area is non-negotiable. Britain loses (tariff-free) access to that market.

Obama has stated multiple times that in the case of Brexit, Britain would be a far less attractive trade partner to America.

And here's something that really stings
shanghaiist.com/2016/06/24/china_brexit_response.php
China has very little interest in dealing with the UK either, laying more emphasis on the EU as a whole.

Of course there's the Commonwealth buuuuut...
Yeah... it ain't looking good.

>you do know the ancient Greeks also condemned direct democracy
Hell, the FOUNDING FATHERS condemned democracy. Just read up on the Federalist Papers, something our American friends clearly haven't done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._10
>"... a pure democracy, by which I mean a society consisting of a small number of citizens, who assemble and administer the government in person, can admit of no cure for the mischiefs of faction. A common passion or interest will, in almost every case, be felt by a majority of the whole; a communication and concert result from the form of government itself; and there is nothing to check the inducements to sacrifice the weaker party or an obnoxious individual. Hence it is that such democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths."

>two of them have trade agreements on nice terms with the EU
>all fairly sparsely populated
>muh oil
>muh coal
>muh finacial sector

>he thinks they will get gopd deals
Nigger, everyone expect for murrikel wants you niggers to bleed for
1)holding back the EU for 20 years
2) to make an example out of you

Everyone will just live on like before and relocate the import taxes to british people(probably even with a bonus for european countries like VW group already indicated) since your economy relies on imports from europe

good post
checked

See, this is the problem with US combat doctrine.
You can't win a war against insurgents unless you shoot everyone. Some companies had the right idea but they got tried as monsters.

Dude we control more of europe than ever.
We basically life in Wilhelm 2.'s wet dream.

>See, this is the problem with US combat doctrine.
You mean the fact that it consists of not doing a single intelligent thing?

Americans are quick to mock others, especially the French who held Vietnam for a century, on their military. However, they're equally eager to explain away their own failures.

Losing an entire generation in the previous world war is less of a justification for being steamrolled by the most efficient military force of that era than "muh feels" is a justification for getting your shit pushed in by impoverished rice farmers with outdated Soviet rifles. Only in AMURIKA, LAND OF THE FREE (ignore the Patriot Act), HOME OF THE BRAVE (unless our feelings get hurt)

>getting your shit pushed in by impoverished rice farmers with outdated Soviet rifles.
Revisionist history is a bad thing friendo.

Excuse me: bravely resisting against an endless tide of highly trained stormtroopers with the most advanced weaponry and military doctrine of the time, who have spent literally decades devising the perfect strategy to defeat the Americans.

Not like those dumb frenchies who protested that their evil, genocidal soldiers should stop hurting those poor, German, impoverished potato farmers.

Of all those countries in your pic only Sweden's in the EU retard

You mean the mass immigration of EU citizens? In which case that won't be stopping since the Leave side has already admitted to still allowing freedom of movement.

Pakis and shit? Talk to your own government. Has nothing to do with the EU. You fucked up.

Heil dir im Siegeskranz
Herrscher des Vaterlands
Heil Kaiser dir

Comparing post-war immigrants to what we have to deal with now is fucking ridiculous.

We had tensions, but in the period of a decade they assimilated. They don't hold parts of the country hostage and genuinely have adopted a British identity.

Exactly the opposite of what all these socially dangerous, economically useless shitters are going to do. First of all we've filled up since the 50's so no fucking vacancy. Secondly they're already anticipating setting up their little Islamic strongholds in whatever city they get holed up in.

Because lets face it, we're not upset about ex-colony migrants or even Eastern Europeans cleaning the nations toilets. It's these unwanted slimes, most of whom are exploiting the crisis for entry.

>We had tensions, but in the period of a decade they assimilated.
Yeah... nah. They, and especially their children, radicalized and self-segregated. Britain's biggest problem, as with the rest of Europe, is with second generation immigrants.

I like your style, Vlad.

Unless you swim in oil or are a paradise for hidden bank accounts this stats aren't really of any meaning. But then again working class and uneducated voted for Brexit so there's a big chance your intellect isn't enough to have a reasonable understanding of circumstances.

You don't control even your own country pal. Look at your football national team and your territory map and then you can be assured that this isn't how wet dreams of your former leaders from better times look like.

That's debatable, the only trouble we have with the blacks are primarily due to classism, they think and act like the niggers in America do.

It's generally a lot more easier to deal with than Islamic migrants who come with a wider and more difficult set of problems.

I support nationalism, but I still fear for the UK for the following reasons.

>1). You essentially a financial services state that just withdrew from common economy where the majority of its customers are. You'll definitely see a mass exodus of finance companies from London.

2). The EU artificially supported its own businesses by placing large tariffs and regulation on goods from other countries that are both superior quality and cheaper. I bet all these inefficient UK businesses will fail in the short to medium term.

>3). The UK is not an export nation (the furthest from it possible) and I have serious doubts that it can reinvent itself into one considering it has basically no natural resources.

4). The EU is going to make the exit painful and it may be a while before "normal" relations can resume if they ever do.

>5). China is going to lose interest in you now that you're no longer part of the common market and pull back investment. I doubt the US will do the same, but we at least have the concept of friendship and a long history of being partners.

All this is short to medium term though I guess. Maybe in the long term this will lead to a more prosperous country, but I'm almost certain it will be a long and extremely hard process.

>That's debatable, the only trouble we have with the blacks are primarily due to classism
Labour pls.

>It's generally a lot more easier to deal with than Islamic migrants who come with a wider and more difficult set of problems.
Of course! The more different they are, the faster they'll assimilate!

Black people don't tend to blow things up, they'll steal your shit and probably stab you. You're also less likely to get decapitated, unless you've got yourself a black muslim, then you're fucked.

...You're literally arguing that non-Muslim second generation "Commonwealth" immigrants aren't a problem because they'll "only" rob and stab you.

this.

All this "it's not all doom and gloom after the vote" has to be reminded we haven't actually left yet

Fucking read what I posted you dopey cunt.

I said they aren't as big as a problem to deal with than the new breed of immigrants.