WE

ooga

Das rite

WUZ

The moors was black theres no need to be ashamed

>Rule
we're

>ruled by blacks
I don't understand, spanish posters on here told me that they ARE black?

SOMOS
REYES

The Moors were not blacks, the moors became Quadroons during the Ottoman reign, they breeded too much with slaves...and that's happened after the reconquista.

also Spain was "ruled by moors" only during the Emirate and the Caliphate of Cordoba, unlike during the period of Taifas where the moorish kings from some city pays christians knight for fighting against other moorish king from some meme city.

after that they were meme berberic dynasties more interested on their african territories, and finally the little clay of Granada, so the times of "Muslim Rules" was mostly for southern territories and during something like 800-1100, so two or three centuries.

shhhhh Its a secret man

Maghrebis have been quadroons for millennia though, their race mixing happened very long ago.
Just look at this K6 and compare them with the T*rks. In the latter you still can find huge individual variation even though the Mongol input happened roughly 1000 years ago, while the Maghreb is much more stabilised (everyone is about 20-25% nignog with very little outliers), so it must've taken place much much earlier

Spanish people is retarded not because of the muslim but...
1) A mix of too many races
2) Submissive people. Few aristocrats have ruled the country for centuries, and people have always accepted it.
3) No democracy till 1978. It's ok if somebody else decides what people has to do.
4) Fundamentalist Catholicism

5) Cocido is tasty and makes us drowsy and docile.

6) Jamón is even better and gets us all WET and HORNY

Who is this handsome motherfucker ?

Fucking nigger Sicilians.

Alberto Barboza

>The moors were not blacks.
Thats just not true plain and simple. Also the first celts was black

Tell me Spain. Why are your firefighters and emergency using amber lights?