There are people on Sup Forums who aren't agnostic

>There are people on Sup Forums who aren't agnostic

And I don't mean agnostic atheism (which is also stupid).
There is no proof of a god existing, nor is there proof of one not existing, it's foolish to claim one or the other.
If you claim atheist or religious, you don't value facts.

agnostics are fucking worse, any kind and flavor of them
that's just like indecisive idiots in a drive-through
"i don't know" is the fucking worst possible mindset to have. they want to be part of both "camps" ending up being antagonized by both camps in result. seems like shitty sort of attention whoring
how about just "I don't give a shit about religions all together" and move on with your life?

anyway if you're agnostic just kill yourself you stupid insecure attention whore

>I don't know is the worst possible mindset to have

>The only reasonable and logical mindset is the worst

Ok

no it's not logical
you either believe fairy tales or not
there's no medium

There's no way you can disprove these "fairy tales"

Not the same one with my flag and I kinda agree. I think what makes fedora look stupid is not that but more of their arrogant attitude while they don't actually know that good about science 2bh and they actually dont know cultural European tradition that Christianity contributed.
While I myself dont really like Christianity and am an agnostic, the West is not without its Greco-Roman and Christian heritage. (idk. I personally think it would have been nicer for the West to have indigenous belief like Greco-Roman religion or Norse or Slavic myth than Semitic religion. That's that and Christianity is too deeply ingrained in the West anyway)

disprove?
fairy tales should prove their credibility first
that's how it works in science
are the scientists disprove their theories?

So you admit neither side has proof of anything

you want proof of nonexistence of "goddie godsson"
not sure if you're just trolling or really that stupid

>Agnosticism applies to every aspect of your life

Being agnostic is really only acceptable as a transition period after you leave one religion until you find another. To stay agnostic for your whole life is just idiotic.

I'm apatheistic. God-tier, desu.

Why

god, what a garbage comic

>have no evidence that something exists
>have no evidence that it doesn't
>still need to have a position
kek
being theistic or atheistic is just as stupid as having an opinion on advanced biochemical methods you have never been educated about.

>after you leave one religion until you find another.
what is this? golf club? or looking for a gym after moving to a new place

>Muh you can't really know anything XDDDDDDD
pussy bitch

OP is a smart man

>"i don't know" is the fucking worst possible mindset to have.
It's the only logical one, men who are afraid to admit that they do not know something are just pathetic

What you mean is apathetic agnosticism. Based as fuck.

>just kill yourself
They can't because they can't tell what would happen. Pity.

>have no evidence that it doesn't
easter bunny exists or not? I wan to believe

The Easter bunny is a folkloric figure, much like Hercules or Santa Claus

Completely different

agnosticism is for betas
just be an atheist faggot

it's simply the matter of opinion
keep drinking dr.pepper

or jesus or mohammed
can you disprove nonexistence of hercules or zeus?

It's called the scientific method. Until you haven't got absolute proof of something, the truth is on neither side.

>it's simply the matter of opinion
>facts are opinions
america

Hercules was a bad example, since he's a part of Greek mythology

No, I can't prove/disprove the existence of Zeus and Hercules

And it's a FACT that Jesus and Mohammed did exist. Historical records prove it

Shows how much you know about the subject

I will clarify. If you happen to become dissatisfied with your religion, for one reason or another, and you happen to leave that religion, then being agnostic makes sense. You are in a transition and are likely to be confused about what to believe. However, eventually you will settle on something, whether that be joining a different religion, becoming an atheist, or going back to the same religion you were before. I didn't mean you are constantly moving from religion to religion, just that if you are moving away from a religion then it is normal to become agnostic for a brief time. I should have worded my original comment better.

>FACT
mhm

So why is being agnostic idiotic

>the truth is on neither side.
not the way how scientific method works
your theory is bullshit until you prove it with solid research, data and facts

Prove that an omnipotent being can't be proved or disproved?

You can doubt that they were touched by god or some shit like that, but denying their existence as human beings is pretty fucking retarded

I simply say I'm irreligious.

Yes that is how it works you imbecile. The big bang has been condemned as implausible for years, even by Einstein who used the cosmological constant to stabilise his theory of general relativity instead of accepting the idea of an expanding universe.
A static universe was the „scientific truth“ back then, and everyone who doubted it would be seen by the scientific community as irrational as some atheists are seeing theists today.
You don't possess the absolute truth, nobody does. And even most scientific theories are just that: theories that may or may not be proven wrong in the future.
I'm not arrogant enough to claim I know with absolute certainty if there is a god/afterlife or not, when there is zero proof for either side.

Agreed

Deist master race desu senpai

apatheistic basically means that you just don't give a fuck

Do agnostics still go to church or something? I can't grasp the difference between atheists and agnostics. When there's no proof something exists, you just don't believe it and don't poison your mind. Similarly there can be millions of different things existing but we don't call ourselves names for every single one we don't believe

He's right but I think we just understand the terms differently. And you both along with OP think the same. Anyway I think 'Agnostic' should be reserved for insecure atheists and edgy religious gentlemen. And 'atheist' just for a guy who doesn't believe. If you say you don't believe but still go to church in case of maybe there's something existing, you're religious. If you don't you're an atheist.

What do you think

There are religious, atheists, and people who refuse to identify with either, due to both being illogical

We know so little as humans. We think our little life is the only thing going on in the universe.

The only acceptable way to be agnostic, while still seeking out whatever transcendent may exist and striving to live your life as justly as possible

If you just give up the search you might as well be an atheist

you are confusing apatheism with full-blown atheism

you agnostic about invisible unicorns too faggot?