I killed him because he was wearing a T shirt with a british flag on it

>I killed him because he was wearing a T shirt with a british flag on it.

So anyways this one faggot got killed today in my part of town because he was wearing a shirt with a british flag on it.

How are people looked upon on people who wear such clothing in your cunt?

bump for accidental brexit

Link?
You'd have to wear a swastika shirt (or some other far-right equivalent) here to have any chance of being looked down upon here. I doubt you'd be killed.

No sympathy for traitors.
They would do the same thing to you if you were in Britain right now.

Our hipsters and Tumblrites love the union jack. They have t-shirts and phone covers with it. So if you wear it, people will respect you.

wow man thats pretty pathetic.
I thought british werent that respected in brazil

Brazilians respect anyone who doesn't reside in Brazil.

You are thinking Argentina, some people really don't like them

Brazilians love any first world country: USA, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia etc.

I have trainers with the union jack on them. It's a common print, actually.

I would clap at them and buy them a Happy Meal while everyone around me applauded. The cops would arrive and shoot all the clapping black people as eagles and F-22s flew overhead in formation, raining cheap oil down into our V8 cars as the sky transformed into a giant waving American flag.

no internet news sources, too small but that was what the killer claimed.

Bit bloody rude

What a skank.

nah it's just banter

>fishnet stockings
Is she a kurwa?

well, she is standing next to someone with a british flag T shirt

Kurwa Intensifies.

We'd probably just assume they're a British tourist or a hipster. In either case I can't imagine many Americans caring at all. In fact a lot of people probably wouldn't even notice the shirt, or at least wouldn't think about it for more than a second.

Guys, It was solely for the purpose of showing you the union jack t-shirt.
picrelated a beautiful russian beach, btw. The sunset was awesome.

me in the middle

People wouldn't give a fuck. But I once saw some one with a red t shirt with a nazi swastika, people just looked at him with judgement