Brexit Leaders Back Away From Migration Promises After Victory

>After campaigning on immigration, Johnson backs open borders.

>Farage backs lower growth as price of fewer migrants.

>“I want to speak directly to the millions of people who did not vote for this outcome, especially young people, who may feel that this decision in some way involves pulling up a drawbridge,” he said. “I think the very opposite is true. We can control our own borders in a way that is not discriminatory but fair and balanced, and take the wind out of the sails of the extremists and those who would play politics with immigration.”

>Johnson’s discomfort with the campaign tactics that delivered him victory reflect a deep division within the backers of Brexit. Many at the top want a liberal, free market, low-regulation country modeled on London, the city Johnson led for eight years. Johnson proposed an amnesty for illegal immigrants, and said anyone with a job should be able to come to the country. But the people whose votes they relied on want dramatically reduced immigration and more regulation, even if it means being poorer.

Not even HBO can make this shit up. I fucking love you Britain, keep on delivering...
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-25/brexit-leaders-prepare-to-disappoint-supporters-on-migration

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.co.uk/politics/uk-immigration/58215/nigel-farage-defends-racist-immigration-posters
dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

British getting cucked by populist politicians.

splendid victory

JUST

FUCK

MY

UNITED

KEKDOM

OBEN

UP

ASS

KEKERCIUS

God stop being dumb. It's a pretty reasonable response, what is the economic direction of the UK now? An independent financial powerhouse, cruising on the cultural and linguistic legacy of the Empire and the wealthy city of London?

Or a small island nation probably dependent on North sea region trade?

what do you expect lol. it's industrial powerhouse since centuries and it was competing with china and now with whole eu. it needs more people, more than ever.

>who would play politics with immigration.
Are these fucktards so far gone they genuinely believe immigration is not a political issue?

we did it reddit!

>The other alternative to being part of the EU is to completely shutdown borders.

Please stop being stupid.

A moderate approach is exactly what you need in times like this.

>The old betrayed the young.
The young didnt even turn up to vote. 30% turn out for people 18-24
>Racists are the reason for this. London is so progressive
Immigration is a cheap labor scam and a right wing economic policy. It has nothing to do with race or tolerance. People who feel they get nothing from immigration and are losing their communities are completely right to resist it.

Every single news article, blog and video of supposed "leftists" crying fake tears is in actual fact the rich having a tantrum that the poor wont just die quietly.

The Brexit, despite all the propaganda and spin that led up to it trying to brainwash people to vote remain, is a triumph of democracy.

t. Ireland.

I have so much respect for British people right now.

This. Farage was never against immigration, he's against lack of control for it.

Johnson is a right wing, conservative politician. Of course he wants open borders despite the vote. Cheap labor and pressure on basic necessities like housing benefits the rich.

>UK
>industrial powerhouse

>is a triumph of democracy

So was fucking Hitler and that went well. This only shows that the remain leaders lied all the way through the election to get what they wanted.

>Unlimited mass immigration is awfully good for the stock market old chap. Don't worry about losing your factory job to a refugee. With the extra profits I have I will buy another sports car. The money I spend will make its way to you somehow, I'm sure.

Is there a more retarded nation on earth right now?

>Everything is literally Hitler
Lol retard.

Tell that to the voters... And don't be so fucking deluded he went full anti immigration.

theweek.co.uk/politics/uk-immigration/58215/nigel-farage-defends-racist-immigration-posters

Yeah because Farage had his little army of brown shirts "helping" his campaign. You idiot.

He is offering policy that would be in the best interest of the working poor.

Of course the rich try to spin that as racist.

I used to laugh at the British but not anymore.
I know now that they really do have democracy and even their poor have brains.

This is straight from their website, are you retarded?

Yeah this scenario comes to mind

There is nothing wrong with those posters. They are factual.

there's still a fight left to fight, of course

Hello Nigel!

>This is straight from their website, are you retarded?
I'm smart enough to avoid stupid comparations.
That's a hand and a political statement btw. If by zooming out we can see an ukip militant beating up a bremain then we can talk.

in a nutshell, they'll stop importing muslims but keep doing immigrants form the 3rd world as a whole.

i dont know if this is what the leave voters wanted but it might be ok for them maybe.

lacking two ribs

Germans are once again trying to destroy Europe and once again will be face down in the mud. Everyone will close their doors to you and civil war will be the only result of your scheme to have a demographics switch from Germans to Syrians.

So its ok to play with peoples' emotions in the time of the biggest political decision of the last decade, heavily implying that you are gonna be tough as shit on immigration and that the fault of everything are migrants and refugees and then fucking backpedal like a little cunt the moment your movement has seized the day. Is that a triumph of democracy or is it taking advantage of it? Anyhow the fact that there are people on this thread that are saying the leave movement had nothing to do with immigration is just retarded.

Whats new?

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

>More black people will be allowed into Britain if we leave the EU and immigration will become a 'non-issue', says Nigel Farage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

Could you point me to the people that said it has nothing to do with immigration? I think it has and I think its a really good reason for leave the EU.

Mass immigration only enriches the elites. Its a scam by the rich against the poor.

Yes. Rich people jockeying for power and telling lies. What else is new? The will of the people is clear. Ignore them at your peril.

Sure thing

>If you leave the EU it means Muslims and Africans
Germany, you are engaged in a program of whole scale replacement of your population with Muslims. Staying in the EU is guaranteed Islamic immigration.

Leaving gives people a chance for their culture to survive.

You need to work on your English.

You claimed that people in this thread say the leave vote has nothing to do with immigration and you couldnt link to posts that said that.

Brexit isn't about immigration, it's about taking back our democracy from the Fourth Reich.

Congratulations Britain. You have gained a fan.

Fuck off, Merkel.

Cool, have fun with it m8

Have fun with your civil war.

here is your (you)

Sup Forums is on full damage control

Farage lied to you. End of story.

>English intelligence

You're stupid? You were the leader of the EU. You had an infinite number of special regulations.

>le day of the rope
>le fire rises

*cringes*

Lässt den Behindert einfach in Ruhe

Just give them to us, m8.

Die sind dumm, die haben ihre ganze Macht aufgegeben.

What day of the rope? Is this a Turkish meme? Muslims are going to kill them when ethnic Germans are reduced to 20 million in number but have inherited all the wealth of Germany and new Germans are 60 million in number or greater. Of course this is a few decades in the future but its the only place their demographics can take them.

Will your Muslim brothers be happy being ruled over by a wealthy Christian minority when they are the majority in Germany?

>Englander
>Klug

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mann... Ich war ein bisschen traurig dass GoT nächste Woche enden wird aber diese Scheiße is ganz unterhaltsamer. Danke Farage und Boris ihr seid TOP LADS!!!!

>So was fucking Hitler and that went well.
No, Hitler was appointed chancellor as a power play by the elites to control him. His party did well but the rest of the reichstag and the president could easily have refused to work with him.

Good to see Godwin's Law still holds true.

>Muslims are going to kill them when ethnic Germans are reduced to 20 million in number but have inherited all the wealth of Germany and new Germans are 60 million in number or greater. Of course this is a few decades in the future but its the only place their demographics can take them.

Holy shit, is this what autism and politics feels like? You should get out of Sup Forums once in a while and visit us for a change to know what the fuck you are talking about. Stop trying to suck english dick you fucking cuck

You have a population of 80 million but only 16 million people in the 20-35 age bracket and those people have 1.5 children. Your population is set to collapse resulting in economic collapse.

Your solution to the impending economic doom is to import Syrian refugees. They are invited to Germany for a very good reason. Germany is finished due to lack of children. They are very much set to become at least 50% of your population if the refugee "crises" continues for even a couple more years. More than 50% if it continues and then continues in a more controlled fashion.

All the comments made by your leaders and the people who are tasked to control the borders of the EU indicated that they will be allowed to continue to come.

You dont have an argument to these facts except insults.

i cringed so hard pls stop posting.

No argument? Just insults? Okay.

Never stop with the memes Nigel

Colour me surprised

Simple numbers are too much for you potato germans.

BUT THE MUSLIMS THE MUSLIMS THE MUUUUSLIMS AND THE PAKIS ALL THE FUCKING PAKIS TAKING MY JOBS ENGLAND IS WHITE

bunch of stupid fucking retards lmao

What is the problem with this?

fuck off, cunt

Leave voters are SO stupid and racist because politicians are saying immigration will be controlled now instead of stopped completely.

Its another temper tantrum from the "left".

So are you very poor and were brought up to hate the British unconditionally or are you of the class that thinks money is the only thing that matters?

>Being lied to and just fucking scammed

L-Lel i-is just the left d-d-damage control you guys we l-l-l-l-love pakis

Look at the damage control

Why is it germans creating all these threads?

I know right? RACISTS!

Cause its a bit personal man, I dont know why they are willing to go up their own assholes just not to deal with us. Its a bit insulting...

what's funny is that the fucktard americans bashing brexits outcome in this thread probably support trump and can't see that if it wins the outcome will be the same

>RACISTS!

Yeah pretty much, fake Irish

Can you explain what Germany's plan is to still exist when your 16 million people between 20-35 have 1.5 children?

I am pretty sure its whole sale replacement of your population with people from the middle east but that seems a bit bleak. Is there an alternative?

I live in Dublin and I am Irish as far back as I can find out.

The British are more respectable than Germans and they are our historical enemies. Kek