The new android update improves the battery life by over 10 hours. gtfo applefags

The new android update improves the battery life by over 10 hours. gtfo applefags

what if I have an android phone but a macbook

Who are you talking to? Blog about your shit and go. Why do Androjeets mention Apple every time they talk about their own shit? Apple users don't care about you or your opinions.

this

Linux/windows desktop
Macbook
Android phone

>over 11 hours of SoT and there's still juice left

Stock Android and iOS BTFO

Which one is it? 5.0?

Great! Now you only have to buy a new phone or install a shady ROM made by someone in his basement to enjoy the update.

I'm so jealous.

What is that rom? It looks beautiful.

hey you posted that pic earlier

Who is this erection confection?

It looks like shit.

Liyu Ristuki

it's a samshit.
>android 6 was comfy.
>7.0 came along
>non samshit icons inside a white box
>some shit font
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>new android update

Too bad 98% of existing Android phones will never get it

>android
>update
sasuga goggle

>dream girlfriend
>love live

just testing out the capabilities of my new iPad Pro 2

>those weeb apps

iPad gf doesn't hit me

MacBook + Android phone here too
Best combo

Anime website.
Rebbit OUT.

>tfw my older apple devices will only get updates that force it to become obsolete so that I have to buy an ios 11 supported device.
If only there was a device that I could install whatever I want on it even after it loses support.

lole nice meme

>my phone it's still powerful enough to run any new app or OS update but I have to bin it because no updates even though it's 2 years old
>my phone is just not powerful enough to run new apps and OS updates after many years of good performance and timely updates

Yeah, I choose the later, thanks.

>>my phone it's still powerful enough to run any new app or OS update but I have to bin it because no updates even though it's 2 years old
This is my situation, mainly because the phone I have is barely a midtier one, but atleast I can still get unofficial roms that will last me another few years at the very least.
Don't get me wrong though, I do think my ios device has it's advantages over my android, but an older android I have is still working as it should with unofficial roms while my ios device is starting to slow down even when watching youtube.
And I'd also like to atleast be able to jailbreak it when it stops getting updates so that it atleast has the functionalities it could have gotten, but as of now if you update, like me, from something like ios 9 to 10 you won't get the ability to jailbreak anymore.