This is what the EU will look like in 10-15 years and there is nothing you can do to stop it

>this is what the EU will look like in 10-15 years and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/brexit-eu-referendum-article-50-jean-claude-juncker-martin-schulz-britain-474301
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is the uk coming back

> Iceland
"no"

Because 48 percent of us wanted to stay, and most of the 52 percent voted either as 'a protest vote' or because Bojo Jojo/BarragedFarage told them to.

>serbia
>eu

i prefer "worthless garbage"

pronounce garbage the same way as farage

If a guy has messy hair and rahs about, or at least pretends to like a smoke and a pint and be a honest working man, he can tell me how to vote and I will do it without a second thought goddamnit! That's British democracy! That's what our ancestors died for!

I dunno if you'd get the reference, but how he pronounces his name is literally pic related. She pronounces her surname Bucket as Bouquet

Do you seriously think there's going to be a re-vote?
Your EU representitives have already resigned mate, the die is cast and there's no turning back.

"We must build a kind of United States of Europe. In this way only will hundreds of millions of toilers be able to regain the simple joys and hopes which make life worth living."

~Winston Churchill

>WE OUT, LADS, WE AREN'T TAKING YOUR ORDERS
>w-we better saty in, h-hehe, just banter l-lads
Godfuckingdammit, UK, get your shit together.
You in or you out?

Nope.

Honestly? I think immigration is going to stay the same, and this time all our problems will be blamed on Jews in london because those apparently exist, Boris Johnson will become PM, there's going to a fuckton of riots over the next 4 years, funding towards science is going to hit zero, there's going to be a massive brain drain at the end of 2018 of young people with decent degrees fucking off to other countries, we're going to experience real economic bullying, Ireland will start talks in hopes of unifying, Scotland will actually leave, Manchester and Liverpool will briefly secede before they also get bullied/disassembled as how they nearly did in the 80s, Spain'll nick Gibraltar in return for scotland joining the EU, our nukes will get nicked by the Scots, and cornwall and a ton of other places are going to realise how much they fucked up. There's more, but I haven't got all night.

I voted remain, but I'm mildly pessimistic about the future for some reason.

Also recession. But that's a given.

>no turkey
false

this

Hate to break it to you guys, but Boris is the only politician who actually likes Turkey in Europe. I say this in terms of government, your people are actually pretty brilliant. Usually. Most of the time.

Fun fact, everyone in europe knows what happened to those Armenians, and they're not happy.

They wont get in.
They will still get a special "membership"(no import taxes, visa free and so on) deal with all benefits, but we need them as the bad guys to keep the arabs in check and do genocides on people we dont like.
Once they would join we could no longer turn our eyes from what they are doing., so they have to be not a part of EU on paper.

bosnia will join too
albania before serbia too and then propably serbia not anymore. england only in 20 years after they have learned their lesson

Why would we actually want asian country in Europe?

Sod off, we're going to hold a EU wide referendum whether we want you.
pro-tip: we don't

>england only in 20 years after they have learned their lesson
No, it would take at least a decade until the UK disentangles from the EU and then at least 20 years to get back if they will want to re-join.

>israel not in eu
>faroes in eu
delet

>and there is nothing you can do to stop it

>kebab
>in my EU

Time to go home Ali.

It's blatantly obvious that they're going to do another vote and tilt it in favor of the EU so that the first doesn't count. You're naive if you think they'll actually stick with the leave and not backpedal by the end of the week.

It's too late now

newsweek.com/brexit-eu-referendum-article-50-jean-claude-juncker-martin-schulz-britain-474301

Oh nice.

It doesn't matter what they vote for. The market is already crash and the EU lost any trust in Britain.
The bed is already shat.
And Britain has to sleep in it.

>wait g-guys ! We didn't really mean it ? Haha ! Democracy is not that important now that I think about it

Fuck off

>Eton poshboy is the voice of the working people in the UK
>Guy who was born into wealth and was given small loan of a million dollars from his father is the voice of the working people in the USA

Come on, I was all for remain but that's a bit extreme and I don't think the fallout will be THAT bad or anywhere near as bad as the media is making out.

Our side has exaggerated that just as much as brexit has exaggerated how much "control" the EU had over us. We'll be worse off but not by too much.

Its not naive, thinking the opposite just shows lack of understanding of the situation, the EU has seen the vote and is now actively trying to force the UK out incase they get cold feet. Their ship is sinking and they are trying to enforce discipline and unity so a domino effect does not happen.

More like the Marxist Empire of France and Germany.

>marxist

t.american who doesn't know shit about marxism

If you said that a few years ago, maybe. But since Erdogan went full retard there is no way in hell they will join in the forseeable future.

t. Marxist

>Crimea in EU
Crimea is russian tho. Ukraine won't join also, maybe without Novorossia

The EU is neo-liberal my obese friend.

As for Farage I never understood how walking into a banking job without a degree made him a man of the people.

I'm wondering too if emulating Trump's toddler like speaking patterns will allow me to convince people to lend me stupid amounts of money, and then when I can't pay it back for them to pretty much bail me out.

shhh, Americans don't understand the difference between Marxism and Liberalism

fuck off, merkel

Yeah mate chances are Kosovo and Albania will join EU before Serbia, sorry to burst your bubble. Bosnia also wont because RS will block it.

So a Marxist dictatorship. Sounds about right.

Here is the real version.

>A marxist dictatorship equals neoliberalism

Fixed.

Honestly, trying to go back on this would only be worse in the long run.

Once Britain exits, the damage is done, but the system will eventually settle into a new equilibrium.

If they try to sneak back in, the constant uncertainty of having to deal with this shit every decade would do more to dissuade foreign investment than if it just spent the next decade eating the losses and getting on with their lives.

>no turkey
>no maghreb
rood

>Europe up in arms about not wanting anymore sand niggers
>Lets bring in a huge area and a country full of sand niggers that will be a gateway to Europe for Africans and middle easterners.
France suffered enough from the Maghreb

>former Yugoslavia joining
>Turkey joining
>Greece staying
>France staying
>Austria staying
>Visegrad group minus Poland staying

lel

well we didn't invade any european country with immigrants like the other maghrebis did can we into EU?

Ok if you are not Islamic, shower daily, apply deodorant daily, have some skill and speak English in public.
Then I would welcome you to Ireland regardless of Origin.

Turkey will never get in until they make concessions to the Armenians.

That map is giving Bosnia a lot of coast.

maybe many countries will leave the EU.
EU has big problem.
its seem like freedom. but in EU many countries hasn't freedom and sovereignty.
the power is centralization to germany and belgium.
many countries hasnt it. i think thats a really unfair.
germans are always very invoke of the law in EU.
many countries will have dissatisfaction very much. they will leave the EU presently.

this applies to 70% of Libyans
minus the english part
with the english part it would apply to 20%
so that means we're welcome :D
where do we sign?