How bad is obesity in your country?

How bad is obesity in your country?
How do you propose we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldobesity.org/site_media/library/resource_images/Global_prevalence_of_Adult_Obesity_November_2015_WO_25.11.15.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By leaving EU apparently, judging by the map...

For comparison, white Americans have an obesity rate of about 30% nationally, with the thinnest being in Colorado, at 17%.

wanna know the portuguese secret?
over 75% VAT for fuel products, it's game over for poorfag drivers (like myself)

what are those islands north of germany?

Really?

Denmark

Legoland

Faroe Islands

Taiwan

>skeletugal

Legostan

tiny australias

Why that site always has fake maps?

>be euro
>make fun of amerifats
>they are fat themselves

Starvetugal

>has

Shuturu upuru Japan-san

RREEEEEEEEEE

On a side note, I'm extremely horny and wouldn't mind sucking on some bush if you know what I mean ;)

I have a penis, I'm sorry.

Why Bush if you can have Putin?

It's ok I understand.

>le obligatory south hating italian

No hate for my south bros, just to show that the average for Italy is something like 10 and not 21 like OP
And even the other countries are wrong

We are pretty much the lowest in Europe, but 17% is still a bit too high, because I have almost never seen an obese person in my life.

The reason people in my country are pretty fit is because a lot of people are unemployed, the pace of life is slower, they are a lot of housewives who cook healthy food, while in the western countries people eat a lot of junk food because they work so much they don't have time to cook.Also fast food here is pretty expensive so it's also cheaper to cook food.

There are different definitions of obesity

Ho cercato su quel sito, dice persone con più di 18 anni con BMI uguale o maggiore a 30, e li segna 21
Ho cercato sui dati dell'istat e da pure li persone con più di 18 anni con BMI uguale o maggiore a 30, ma il dato è 9.8
Entrambi i siti danno i dati del 2015

Su quel sito è sbagliato sicuramente, però non è la prima volta che vedo valori più alti di 10. Qui per esempio:
worldobesity.org/site_media/library/resource_images/Global_prevalence_of_Adult_Obesity_November_2015_WO_25.11.15.pdf
Ci sono due valori per l'Italia, forse il 10% a volte non viene considerato perché "self-reported" (mi sembra comunque difficile che sia sbagliato)

>raw fish
no wonder you are all anorexic