Britain did the right thing. I'm happy for them

Britain did the right thing. I'm happy for them

Wow I'm sure they'll be honored you feel that way

I love how the rest of the world is as divided on this as we are. Either we just saved ourselves from evil elitists and are a shining example of domecracy or we totally destroyed the economy and are all living in mud huts.

The rest of the world isn't divided, unless you mean that your friends and allies are shocked and upset while your enemies are gloating-- because in that case you'd be correct

Shut up you fucking cuck. Britains choice to leave the already completely shitty EU was a good one. The EU will collapse in less than a decade anyway.

Hopefully this.

You're in a very small minority and always will be

Enjoy being smugly laughed at by your betters-- per usual

>I love how the rest of the world is as divided on this as we are.
It's almost as if not everyone has the same opinion on everything.

t. bernie voter

Nah I don't vote

cuck

>Nah I don't vote

get out commie scum

>try to break EU
>break own union
cannot fabricate these claims

It's interesting you can find a time for shitposting in your busy schedule of protesting Facebook for banning IvČR pages and constructing model gallows.

"I have seen some dank graphs about income flow of €s into Czech economy so that
must mean that we are only profiting from being a member state :DDDD, too bad I don't know
enough about the politics and bureaucratic nightmare it brings into any parliamentary system
and into the state altogether.
I for one enjoy giving away my hard earned cash to economic leeches in made up functions."
- You; every night before sucking cygani dick.

Perhaps many Brexiters do not realise it yet, but they have actually lost.
Cameron effectively annulled the referendum result, and simultaneously destroyed the political careers of leading Brexiters.
Throughout the campaign, Cameron had repeatedly said that a vote for leave would lead to triggering Article 50 straight away. Whether implicitly or explicitly, the image was clear: he would be giving that notice under Article 50 the morning after a vote to leave. In the midst of the sentimental nautical references of his speech yesterday, he quietly abandoned that position and handed the responsibility over to his successor.
And as the day wore on, the enormity of that step started to sink in: the markets, Sterling, Scotland, the Irish border, the Gibraltar border, the frontier at Calais, the need to continue compliance with all EU regulations for a free market, re-issuing passports, Brits abroad, EU citizens in Britain, the mountain of legistlation to be torn up and rewritten ... the list grew and grew.
The referendum result is not binding. It is advisory. Parliament is not bound to commit itself in that same direction.
The Conservative party election that Cameron triggered will now have one question looming over it: will you, if elected as party leader, trigger the notice under Article 50?
Who will want to have the responsibility of all those ramifications and consequences on his/her head and shoulders?
If Boris Johnson runs for leadership of the party, and then fails to follow through on triggering Article 50, then he is finished. If he does not run and effectively abandons the field, then he is finished. If he runs, wins and pulls the UK out of the EU, then it will all be over - Scotland will break away, there will be upheaval in Ireland, a recession ... broken trade agreements. Then he is also finished.
The Brexit leaders now have a result that they cannot use. For them, leadership of the Tory party has become a poison chalice.

Judging by the fact that you seem to be so very well informed about the inner workings of the EU bureaucratic machine I can only assume you make your living by misusing EU funding. That'll show those leeches, I did not want to travel anyway.

Most people agree you dun goofed, though.
Although it's not going to be as bad as some people claim, it's still going to be bad for you.

Genuinely impressed that the Brits have a real democracy.

Well done.

We wont close our border with them or not trade with them and I suspect the other issues are similar.

My point proved

>taking opinions in Sup Forums as representative of the population

We are going to keep our borders open with them and trade with them no matter what.

If the EU cannot allow that than we now start asking the question is the EU worth a damn.

There's still gonna be a new added level of bureaucracy involved in all your dealings though, so that's gonna suck.

It will present a challenge but also an opportunity.

>Scotland will break away

If you think Brexit is economic suicide...

Scotland is much closer to Norway than the UK as a whole is: small country with loads of oil. And they want to JOIN the EU ie. the single market. If all of that succeeds, they'll be in a pretty good position while the UK loses one of its most valuable economical assets.

If they didnt leave when the price of oil was high its hard to imagine they will do it when the price of oil is low.

any economist would tell you that if you have any fucking puddle of oil
you better fucking get as far from EU as you can.

One of many reasons why Norway aint in.

Why is that?

Yeah we may have just fucked ourselves up the arse big time, but I still think it was fundamentally the right thing to do.

But now the Scot nationalists have the "advantage" of every single voting district/area in Scotland voting to remain. It shows exactly how little Scotland matters in British politics.

Not entirely sure how that would turn out for Scotland though. Oil is in high demand, but due to the single market the Scots would also have the advantage of being first in line when it comes to selling their oil to other EU member states.

Is there a valid reason to root for the disintegration of the EU besides being an edgy kid hoping for WW3?

No, at least not yet

EU market regulations

when you want to sell shit you want to sell it for how much would bring you the most profit
not sell it for how much Hanz tells you and where and how and how much and if you do not
he will stamp some papers and whololo you suddenly get sanctions up your ass which you
have to follow (cuz you should as EU member state... it comes with membership)
so naturally you would in worst case scenario trespass the regulations. got stamped.
got your market regulated as fuck. Suddenly you realise the oil in your goddamn well is not yours
but Herr Hakenkreuzers, if the definition of ownership for you is the same as mine.

Because the EU has gone horribly wrong. Even if you're in favor of a stronger Europe, the best you can hope for is that this union crashes and the creators of the new one learn from the old union's mistakes.

Very much this.
This aint no 'Murica.

At best I can see EU only as France+Germany+Belgium+Netherlands
this in turn would give them strong enough political and economical basis to do
whatever they want in Europe anyway.

Healthiest economics are the most competitive economist not the most centralised and
regulated.

The so called butthurt belt would profit a shitton from European bipolar powerstruggle
cuz they would be the focal interest of both Russia and the little EU I mentioned above.

Thanks.

Agree. The EU lacks political strenght. Ironically, the fault lies with the UK who did everything since they joined to prevent the birth of a political Europe. With Brexit, it's britan doing its "splendid isolation" once again. Pretending to protect the nationalities in Europe while they're simply trying to divide in order to rule.

Well done, Britain!
Can't wait to see what you come up with now that you're able to work for yourselves.
I also hope the other countries who were recently making encouraging noises follow through to their own independence.

how do you feel about #REGREXIT?

I am a EU fanatic, but I am genuinly sickened.

I was strongly for remain and have been disappointed but it sets a really bad precedent. People should just learn from this and move on, it's done, that petition won't do anything (nor should it) and the government won't simply ignore the result and stay in anyway, though granted this wouldn't be completely unreasonable as it was a pretty tight fucking poll and two countries in the UK voted in.