Why do people hate Poland so much what would we do to you?

Why do people hate Poland so much what would we do to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_the_Sixteen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=pY4TBEF3_80&t=5m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War#First_Polish.E2.80.93Soviet_conflicts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is possibly because of history

i personally like what i know of the place, i am trying to learn polish

I like Poland a lot actually. Casimir Pulaski is a hero of the revolution.

I like poland. I'd love to go on a crusade with you guys against merkel and the shitskins (islam).

We should be friends, like in the good old times.

kafka and chopin are polish, yes? alright by me

but we are fighting each other since Poland even came to exist

>hating Poland
I don't think the country itself is the problem, is the polish immis in other countries not paying taxes and taking the money to Poland what gives a bad image to the country and the poles in general

also, self-haters, deport all the self haters of Poland please.

We did fight to often indeed...s shame isn't it?

In the history Poland has gained the most different experience as a neighbour of several of German states. In the Middle Ages there were some wars, above all against the German order whose areas became the Prussian-dukedom. However, the border to the Empire (German Confederation) stayed stable and mostly peaceful in Europe, and in the 18th century the Saxon Wettiner ruled in Warsaw for decades - all together there was a nevertheless absolutely normal-European coexistence full of change of the nobility republic Pole's Lithuania with Prussia, Saxony and the house Habsburg.

Bu t l lik Polan

Butthurt self-hating poles

Why Poles pick on Ukraine or Pakistan?

This is the fate of the irrelevant countries and those who lost in history. And Poland lost just like Carthage or Athens

You don't learn about such countries, but you often pick on them. That's how the world works

I love the polish in Poland.

fucking loathe the ones over here lad

I'm not surprised because the bottom barrel scum is what went abroad.

There was also possibility of a Nazi-Polish crusade against the Soviets, if the Germans captured Paris in 1939.

Didn't work out I guess... Thanks to that treacherous deal with Anglos.

Kafka was an austrian jew.

>american education
Do you like memes? Why do you do this to yourelves?

oh, today i learned. poland still ok though

what are you talking about even

I think he meant is that Germany wasn't always enemies with Poland.

He made a good point though. Polish-Imperial border was the most stable border in the entire history.

Poland is okay, good drinkers, good people
It's your entire cultura and history that's made you so fucked-up, that you have sort of a national tunnel vision. not separatately, but get enough of you together and you start to be afraid of Russia and Germany for no real reason.

it's kind of the same national PTSD as Russia, only it seems even worse with Poland

I think what he meant is*

I don't, you helped us to get our independence and also fought against the fascists in WW2

>for no real reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_the_Sixteen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

And many others like great migration to Kazakh steppes from which people never came back. Raping women and children and tormenting us even when the war was over.

Yeah, totally no reasons at all.

no one fucking invited you to this thread fucking bydlo

go back to drinking yourself to death faggot

That picture doesn't make any sense though.

If you think Communism was something good, you're a fucking imbecile. Because Communism is the sole reason we're a shithole.

Treacherous, backstabbing bastards.

>backstabbing bastards
>Treacherous
Is that how this really went? Or it was you who backstabbed us when we fought the Bolsheviks.

We simply retook what you stole from us in the most cowardly way possible. Czech way.

>Spent their entire history genociding the Poles
>MUH BROTHERHOOD
fuck of Germanic pig, Slavs are slavic brothers

I do not agree with the nazis, i am however very proud of my nation and I love it. It has a very long and great history but I do aknowledge the bad parts aswell.

I think Poland and Nazi Germany could have become allies because Józef Piłsudski and Hitler were actually quite close I think. Sadly this great men (Józef Piłsudski) died to soon.

Don't get me wrong! I do not want to say that Poland is at fault for the war!!! I just mean that we might have fought together or maybe there wouldnt have been a war if Józef Piłsudski wouldnt have died.

see

no offence but this kind of attitudes is why a lot of people hate poles

>Slavs are slavic brothers
see
I shit on any brotherhood with eastern hordes. We were never close to them anyway.

just stop even trying to respond to the russians seriously

look, they are laughing at poles who are always afraid of Russia and Germany, yet they are the ones who are even more xenophobic and insecure

look at the history of their conflicts, very oftenly they would be the agressor because they are afraid of their empire being invaded/dismantled

some example? ukraine

russians are the ones who are eternally butthurt and insecure and always desperately """"protect"""" their empire on foreign soil

I like Poland. You are good at charging

>I do not want to say that Poland is at fault for the war
Eh, but it was.

In 1939 there was no order or any document confirming that Hitler wanted to invade Poland, he actually prepared for the France and he had resources for it (capturing Czech weapon industry).

But Polish PM fooled by Anglo kikes refused to cooperate with him and dragged us into war for Anglo interests. We got slaughtered in a week. End of story.

see that's what I meant
you're unfunny to interact with, it's like I'm an NKVD that personally killed your family

see, Russia fears invasion from the West, somewhat irrationally too. because, you know, Germans hurt us way worse than Russia hurt you, and just when the Germans were over suddenly the whole West became the enemy

but I don't have a burst of rage when I see a German flag or a german post on int. Even belorussians don't, and literally every third male in Belarus was killed in that war, Poland's "toubles" got nothing on this.

That's why I think Poland's case is worse.

I don't hate you pollacks, but you do hate us. On a side note, your language sounds hilarious.

>your language sounds hilarious.
t. bastarized Polish

his whole fucking idea was to get Lebensraum in the East

Rationalize joining with Hitler in any way you like, mate.

Also 1968.

You would know, Chezchko Pscheschechikevitsch.
The """"""""bastardization"""""""" was a good thing.

Poland before Soviet hegemony: Illiterate, agricultural, fascist ruled, backwoods, racist, fascist, international shit-hole

Poland during Soviet hegemony: Learned to read and write, became industrialized, QoL increased, life expectancy increased, growing class consciousnesses, poverty rates absolutely smashed, protected by a super power

Poland after Soviet hegemony: Growth in racism, growth in religious fundamentalism, growth in inequality, QoL crashes, irrelevant shit-country, Fascism on the rise despite being classed as undesirables to be eliminated by historical fascists.

"Fuck the USSR Poland Stronk"

I don't hate Poland or Polish but recently you've become almost as annoying as Canada. All you do is insult everyone, laugh at Russia and yell how much you hate it, mock Brits, shit on Germany with every opportunity, scream how much you hate Jews and even though the list goes on you still demand, not ask but demand, respect from others and get mad when things don't go your way. Honestly, you people need to grow up and calm down.

It's because Germany atleast fucking apologized and honestly (except for Kulturkampf) we never had such conflict with them in history while you constantly try hard to subjugate us right since the duke of muscovy stopped to suck mongol cock

and yeah no wonder that you like Germany now when they do business with you see Nord Stream

>Also 1968.
Moscow ordered this do you think Poles were in charge of Poland back then?
>Rationalize joining with Hitler in any way you like, mate.
Funny no one is blaming Finland for fighting alongside Hitler.

Fuck I'm from India and I know exactly what you mean Polebro. Stay strong man!

You be glad that we didn't manage to retook what you stole.

Yet.

Theres a german saying: "Zum Streiten gehören immer zwei."

It takes two to tango (fight).

Tbh what matters is that we should work together because the same thing that has threatend europe for several times and has always aimed to controle her is as close as the Ottoman Empire were in Vienna (Wien). And together we won the battle against Islam. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

To often we fought against each other. Let us focus on the good things and work together as friends. Poland is ready for that i think....Germany however is struggling. Merkel is doing anything she can to bring down this country and Europe. The guilt of ww2 lies hard on us and took us our pride but I belive we can do it again - and looking at Poland it gives me hope and strength.

hitler should have finished his job

get back to gas chamber fag

Poles are the most miserable people in all existence. It doesn't make you bad, just insufferable. t. Been to Poland multiple times

>And together we won the battle against Islam. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
And only 100 years after this battle you partitioned our country. Thanks.

This is what I'm talking about, you are simply incapable of having a nice and decent conversation without insults and wishing death to anyone with a different opinion.

Yeah, feel the same way around them. They will fling shit in all directions, but when you hit back you will get 5 of the responding to you getting REAL mad about it.

Every_time

that's right goys. unite against the common enemy.. it's the Pakis out there that we need to focus our hate on not the globalists, shills, bankers, and the elite.. well just keep importing them in the millions regardless of what you say because who's gonna run our factories and refineries when you refuse to procreate?

I'd bully you irl

> you constantly try hard to subjugate us
like, say, during your lifetime?
by the way, here's a video of Putin saying that Stalin's ored to shoot polish officers were criminal
youtube.com/watch?v=pY4TBEF3_80&t=5m

Exactly, no one on Sup Forums gets this enraged when someone being confronted and called on their own anger.

We did, they only stole Těšínsko. Silesia was lost to Prussia a long time before that.

nice pic desu

Finland merely saw the benefit of using the german equipment against the Soviet aggressor.
But in 1938 YOU was the aggressor. Ironically enough, it took only a year for it to come back at you, and bite you in the ass.

and in 1920 YOU were the agressor

> (except for Kulturkampf)

Kulturkampf was never aimed directly at poles. When you try to create a nation from a bunch of warring states it takes some sacrifices to do so.

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

whatever that only proves that through most of history Germans were actually quite civilized even though they were our enemies

meanwhile Russia...

Because many of your posters are total cunts maybe ?
But thats on a Sup Forums scale I wouldn't know about real life.

That's how a generic Polish thread starts This is how it usually ends

t. arabier

And that's the clue. Russia is merely a banana republic, relying on nothing but gas and oil. 140 million nation reduced to the role of extracting the natural resources. And where all the oil money goes? Potyomkin villages, Sochi olympics, Mundial - events which are supposed to build a fake image of wealthy and developed country that Russia certainly isn't. And of course - military power, in order to threaten and invade defiant neighbours and force them to stay in it's sphere of influence - because the soft power of Russia makes the every sane nation in the world to want to be as far as possible of it and it's ingenious ideas like communism. Several years of oil bull market should have made you to invest in other branches, diversify your economy, as the transformation from the soviet model would be less painful. Yet, all the money went to waste. I think someone already linked here an article about a Swedish manager from Volvo who was hired by Lada in Tagliatti. The man couldn't believe that in 21st century an automobile manufacturer is administrated like some kolkhoz. And I wouldn't be surprised if that's a prevailing pattern in most of the Russian companies. And that's a main problem for Russia and Russians. They can't properly address their own issues: anachronistic economy, troubled public health care and addictions(krokodil, opiates), surging rates of AIDS but simultaneously they attempt to impose their dominance (and their sick vision of the world), not being able to accept the fact that the other people want to live normally - "doesn't matter if it's ridiculous, what matter is our supremacy". Why all the former countries of "people's democracy" as soon as they had the chance to break the soviet chains fled under the NATO protection and tied themselves with the West? Because they know what does Russian domination really mean - and they've had enough of it.

Thanks for the example.

See thats why I like poles. You guys are smart and fight - no matter how low the chances for victory are.

>smart
>fight when there's no chance of winning

pick one

>You guys are smart and fight - no matter how low the chances for victory are.
thats not bein smart though

yeah its better to be eternal anglo and use someone to do all the dirty job for you

treacherous scum

> Anglo mindset
but don't you guys feel ashamed of yourselves?
Poles are okay in real life
It's just that on the internet and/or in goups people tend to act like their worst national stereotypes
I've especially noticed that with Russians, Poles, Brits and Americans

Our clay, our matters, your meddling. You be glad that we actually settled for borders our country had before joining the HRE.

Trying to steal all of Silesia for yourself was cunt move either way, and you can hide behind Polish minority all you want. Czech Silesians actually remembered well the Polish occupants, deeming them even worse than nazis.

>Our clay
but it was ours in the first place

and inhabited by polish majority

pepik btfo'd
>and you can hide behind Polish minority all you want
*majority

smart and *brave (or loyal).

Also i think you guys showed quite often that it is smart to try even when it looks like you have no chance of winning.
Because if you win at the end of the day.....i think you get what i mean.

Why do you dislike the poles?

disgusting thread

also the czechs are much worse than the russians

hey, hey, it's we're having a history lesson, I know of a 1920 war where Poland was the aggressor. Poles like those ITT usually seem to be very proud of that war

>Why do you dislike the poles?
because we took his job

I don't. I love the Poles in Poland. I just hate the ones that come here

> but it was ours in the first place
> and inhabited by polish majority
hey, hey!
Sorry to inteject but do you think Crimea should be Russian?

Made us leave the EU by being scummy little leaching cunts

we are talking about Czechoslovakia who invaded Polish Silesia when we were busy dealing with bolsheviks you stupid fucking bydlo

yes

well it should be but you shouldn't give it to Ukraine in the first place, it's your fault

>one of the most hardworking people in Europe
>leeches
ok

>Entente: this area is disputed, please refrain from any acts of sovereignty until the matter is settled
>Poland: lulz, fuck you, we're gonna hold general elections in the area
>Czechoslovakia: could you maybe not?
>Poland: get fucked
>Czechoslovakia: very well then, you have two hours to leave, then we start shooting
>Poland: waah, you are mean

Poland in a nutshell.

Oh I thought you were talking about who was the aggressor in 1920..
Sorry, wrong war, Poland was busy with an invasion and got invaded in turn and you think it wasn't what's called "instant karma"?

It's because you're fucking mantis aliens and we're onto your shit.

xxxyzpxyvyccyzpxyc-type speech is not human

>Pre-2015 Polskis:
>Calm, funny, goofy, rolling with the banter and memes, informative
>2016 Polskis
>Conspiracy theorists, angry tinfoilers, German-haters, Anglo-haters, war-thirsty history buffs, Polish supremacists invade, everything wrong with Poland ever is illumaniti jewish trickery

What happened? Did Sup Forums get linked on some football hooligan site?

Got it about Crimea.
But on your second point, it's apples and oranges bro. A hardworking leech is still a leech, whether it's hardworking or not is not the criteria. The criteria is whether it sucks lifeblood out of its host or not

>>Poland: lulz, fuck you, we're gonna hold general elections in the area
>>Czechoslovakia: could you maybe not?
>wanting to stop democratical general elections from being held because you know the area is Polish and will simply vote to join Poland
pathetic

you are literally worse than russia

Youre not australia. Stop it.

>polish babies start crying when they are painted as anything but victims

I don't hate Poland at all.
I love Polish people.

t. Chicagoan

>Oh I thought you were talking about who was the aggressor in 1920..
go educate yourself kacapie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War#First_Polish.E2.80.93Soviet_conflicts

There was no clear agressor in that war. Both Poland and the Soviets wanted to expand.

It was not a referendum, bro. You just decided to hold Sejm elections, the very thing the Entente asked you not to do. Maybe don't pull any political grandstanding when all your forces are tangled in a conflict on the other side of the country next time, eh? Or you could join with the fascists again, that did the trick last time... for like a year.

but we are victims again, they denied a democratic process

I love Poland, send qt polish grill please.

>You just decided to hold Sejm elections, the very thing the Entente asked you not to do. Maybe don't pull any political grandstanding when all your forces are tangled in a conflict on the other side of the country next time, eh?
because? whats your issue with that retard? not your country you don't decide you fucking cuck

>mfw czechs just surrendered and spread legs before hitler