Do you #regrexit?

Do you #regrexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/25/brexit-live-emergency-meetings-eu-uk-leave-vote#comment-77205935
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

I would have voted maybe

No.

I was disappointed, but I don't regret it

Britain made a choice, I just hope they fuck off soon

I am not sure this will change a lot the daily lives of the brits or ours.

Perhaps many Brexiters do not realise it yet, but they have actually lost.
Cameron effectively annulled the referendum result, and simultaneously destroyed the political careers of leading Brexiters.
Throughout the campaign, Cameron had repeatedly said that a vote for leave would lead to triggering Article 50 straight away. Whether implicitly or explicitly, the image was clear: he would be giving that notice under Article 50 the morning after a vote to leave. In the midst of the sentimental nautical references of his speech yesterday, he quietly abandoned that position and handed the responsibility over to his successor.
And as the day wore on, the enormity of that step started to sink in: the markets, Sterling, Scotland, the Irish border, the Gibraltar border, the frontier at Calais, the need to continue compliance with all EU regulations for a free market, re-issuing passports, Brits abroad, EU citizens in Britain, the mountain of legistlation to be torn up and rewritten ... the list grew and grew.
The referendum result is not binding. It is advisory. Parliament is not bound to commit itself in that same direction.
The Conservative party election that Cameron triggered will now have one question looming over it: will you, if elected as party leader, trigger the notice under Article 50?
Who will want to have the responsibility of all those ramifications and consequences on his/her head and shoulders?
If Boris Johnson runs for leadership of the party, and then fails to follow through on triggering Article 50, then he is finished. If he does not run and effectively abandons the field, then he is finished. If he runs, wins and pulls the UK out of the EU, then it will all be over - Scotland will break away, there will be upheaval in Ireland, a recession ... broken trade agreements. Then he is also finished.
The Brexit leaders now have a result that they cannot use. For them, leadership of the Tory party has become a poison chalice.

If our economy doesn't make it, tell my wife hello

t. increasingly nervous man

I like this spicy new copypasta

no

everyone's emotions are runnings so high that barely anybody can form a sensible sentence.

it'l be fine.

cuck

This is a very long post and I still don't know what you're saying.
We're leaving. End of.

yes because I didn't put monies in gold beforehand, thanks a lot retard inbrits

You won't

It wont change much for europeans, literally every economist, politician and so on said this too.
The only thing that will change is that living expenses of UK citizens will increase like ~25%, while investment in their country will stagnate as it dosent have the benefits it had before(english speaking gate in the european market).
But at least we can now make holiday in the UK for cheap, instead of having to give into their overpriced economy.

You are certainly not leaving now although everybody is asking you to. Put up or shut up, britbro.

British tourism rise when

Really looking forward to my cheap vacation in the 3rd world aka England

>This is a very long post and I still don't know what you're saying.
>We're leaving. End of.

lmao that sums you fuckers up in an nutshell.

I love these kraut tears

Lol, in the future you wont see starving african children in the red cross ads, you'll see old dying and fat britbongs begging

I would like to thank the United Kingdom for single handedly buttfucking both themselves and the EU at the same time and making the world a two way race between us and China.

>Fear-mongering lead to this decision!!!
>Remains are FREAKING THE FUCK OUT that their German grandma won't be able to come live with them

no

Nope. And I'm way more upset with the pro-remain people who didn't vote (especially the 18-24 range with their pathetic turnout), than I am at those who voted leave.

Tears over what?
They won't leave, remember this post.

>'end of'
>moans about reading more than one sentence

Chav pleb detected. UK class war when?

really made me think (genuinely but, like, not really)

>relying on kids to vote
Well, that was your first mistake. Maybe if you could vote through tumblr..?

Can we stop with these god damn hashtags and shitty names. "Grexit", "Brexit", jesus what fucking cancer.

still cant fucking believe it. its really shocking to me.
i still like the uk but this stupidity has even deeply impressed me. its even nowhere near any one of what america or japan has done for years.

what will they actually do with this? where will they get a profit from? is there really a reliable plan to grow them?
ill keep my eyes on the fucking uk. though it might be broken up soon.

Don't forget those who voted leave just to get rid of Cameron or used it as a protest vote believing you'll vote remain anyway

Stupid cunts don't deserve their votes if they can't understand cause and effect

Could you express this sentiment in a portmanteau? I didn't quite grasp it.

>at least we can now make holiday in the UK for cheap
People in the UK don't really want to holiday in the UK.

It reminds me of US journalists calling every scandal a something-gate after Watergate.

>canuxit
How does it feel to be part of a dying cuck Union and having some old cunt from another country halfway across the globe on your money?

Referendums not neverendums

No, I agree, it's fucking nails on a chalkboard

I literally voted remain but fuck off if you think that we won't leave after the referendum, you're beyond deluded if you think that.

Nothing wrong with plebs m8

>Scotland will break away, there will be upheaval in Ireland, a recession
nice meme

>tears
Dude the number of government bonds in germany skyracketed like crazy, its the highest point it has ever been and at this point there are so much investors that inflation is enough to pay the interest of the bonds.
Brexit was basically the best thing that could happen as everyone invested in a stable european country(germany) and we basically got money for free to carry economically growth for the whole european market.
For comparison the UK had to back up their market with over UK 250 billion pounds just to prevent further devaluation of their market.

This

It would be a political sucide for British government and the EU

You need to leave

>It would be a political sucide for British government
That's already happened tho.

So stop pussyfooting and do it, waiting for October so that Boris has time to deal with his brilliant plan for a popularity boost hilariously backfiring is boring.

I mean for the next government, whoever might be in it

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
Nice, epic, I like it

Liked and subscribed

cuck

>For comparison the UK had to back up their market with over UK 250 billion pounds just to prevent further devaluation of their market.
Mark Carney really deserves a medal or a title for that bit of genius. I might be speaking little prematurely but we're not totally fucked right now thanks to that.

t. proud Brit holding the flag high for my Queen and the United Kingdom

Lmao stay irrelevant

Mainland europeans will want to visit it, before the additional indians you will import to fight brain drain and decrease of population will turn the UK into a designated shitting island.

Says the Turkroach motel manager.

i've read through this several times and have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to mean

>not being a retarded Sup Forumstard who spams buzzwords makes me a monarchist who thinks he's British

>english speaking gate in the european market
I wonder who could fill that role.

I dont live in Berlin so no.

Brexit hasn't killed Britain's membership of the EU, but it has killed the Tory party (at least as we know it)

pls be true

Everyone involved is a complete idiot, probably including me. Cameron for setting this mess up, the leave campaigners for backtracking seconds after the result (and especially the Tory Brexiters, who surely now understand that building a career off the back of such a close referendum will be near impossible to pull off), Corbyn for being spineless, and large swathes of the population for "Bregretting" their choice or just not voting at all. Really incredible, the rest of the world must be enjoying this.

When are you being deported?

the eternal Celt strikes again

How do you say "ganamos" ("we win") in Irish?

>implying anyone in Ireland actually speaks Irish

>Saying no to cheap labors
We will need workforce when we move the Rolls-Roys, Bentley, Mini and so on factories to european states.

>we win
bua againn

>the rest of the world must be enjoying this
No, not really. It already wiped $2 trillion off world markets.

Not even Putin can enjoy this since commodity prices will also fall.

there seems to be several Irishmen on Sup Forums who at least have a decent grasp of the written language

So what do we call Scotland's vote to leave the UK and join the EU independently?

My first submission is #Sexit

pic unrelated...maybe.

lies and google translate

Believe or not the language is for some reason seeing a bit of an increase, nothing ground breaking though.

ISIS seems to be having a blast

Cuckit

Because London will say no out fear of crumbling and Scots have to deal with being ignored once again.

I look forward to the prestige international English accent gaining an Irish lilt.

Bonus points if Anglos are further excluded because they find the accent impenetrable.

It's funny Sup Forums would've been bullying us for weeks had we voted no and because we voted yes everybody is suddenly buttblasted, you cant win

The vast majority who voted Leave do not regret it.

>b-but "what is the EU" was searched by 8 quadrillion people after the result
30% of the entire UK could not vote. Does it not occur to you that those are the ones googling that shit? Also not everyone who could vote did, so there's them as well, especially the 60%+ of 18-24 year olds who could have voted but did not.

What is there to regret? This is a step towards implementing an Australian style points system (of course brown people will still come, they just better be doctors or professors), a giant fuck you to Merkel and her crumbling dictatorship, a chance to make our own laws, a chance to finally have some patriotism in this country, and best of all an absolute tsunami of SJW tears to enjoy.

The short term economic consequences are meaningless, the pound will steadily rise up again and the economy will grow. I'm actually glad a bunch of Jews have lost money out of this. The sooner we trigger Article 50 the better.

>Sup Forums isn't a hivemind
Shocking

How do you like it in spain?

Its nice m8, too many brits though

Want to invade Gibraltar?
We will support you with Krupp Steel.

Anyone seen this? It's basically a theory that Brexit may not happen and that Cameron has ruined the careers of Boris Johnson and the other Brexit figures by resigning before triggering article 50. I will seriously laugh if this happens.
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/25/brexit-live-emergency-meetings-eu-uk-leave-vote#comment-77205935

I was under the impression London has fuck all to say in the matter if they really want out, but my understanding of these matters ( in a foreign manner ) is admittedly limited.

I'm British but if gib wants to be part of Spain it should be allowed to be rather than forced, I think this should have really come up in the remain campaign as I feel really bad for them, it was such a badly run campaign supported by the worst people which put everybody off

Based big dave if true, if it's not invoked next week then this will pretty much be what happens

They need a Yes by the UK government as far as i know, to start a referendum of this scale and the UK government already said the deal in 2014 was a one time deal and wont be repeated once again.
So as long as they as they dont manage to get someone who supports them into the UK government they were played like a fiddle as London told them in 2014 if they leave they have to be on their own without UK and EU.

Well there is still a chance of european parlianment hadballing(as long as Merkel dosent interfer) and using the article of the United nations about self determination of nations.

That's what you guys really think?

>hadballing
Hardballing i meant

Until somebody officially declares we are leaving the EU then it's still an internal matter not legally binding and completely optional

People have spoken
fuck off

>just because the leave campaign was won through anti-immigration sensationalism, leaving is racist
well fuck, if western youth weren't so damn retarded maybe sensationalism wouldn't be necessary

Seems quite clear to me, or what?

That would be insane even by EU standards.

Nah. Will be interesting to see how everything pans out though, the possibilities at the moment are endless. Really hope we don't get BoJo for PM though.

Thank you the clarification, friend.
pic semi related in thanks

>Really hope we don't get BoJo for PM though.
unfortunately thats the most likely outcome, lets hope he doesn't fuck up so bad that a pro-EU referendum pops up.
because i want my goddamn commonwealth realm freedom of movement

The political class don't want to leave, the costs of it will be too high in general, just because one vote gave leave the majority of there is any way to avoid it happening then the government would be wise to do it

UK Government: what u want f a m
Citizens: move out of eu lol
Uk Government: why tho lmao
Citizens: no idea lol
Uk Gobvernment: got u f a m

Juncker will do everything to make it legal binding as he wants to make an example out of the UK.
He already said that all UKIP members should give up their seats in the european government and that the negotiatiosn should start before octobre.

>commonwealth
>being cucked to a 90 year old cunt

i know germans dont really get loyalties outside of their own nation, but the level of unity and multinational cooperation of our commonwealth at its peak could never be matched by the EU

>implying UK government has any credibility at this point

they fucked themselves in the eyeballs and no one knows what to do at this point.

NI government says UK lost the rights to represent Irish people

Scottish government says that Scotland shall remain in EU

Brexit loses much of its support

At this point Davey might take a risk and defy results of the referendum, as he has nothing to lose. Regrexit means that it might not be a political suicide after all.

I'm laughing at all the danes/belgians/germans saying UK economy will be 3rd world without EU after all the propaganda they got

Cameron would be the absolute madman if this happens.

If Greece can't be kicked out, neither can the UK. Joining the EU is like going to Hotel California.

>Joining the EU is like going to Hotel California.
A metaphor for heroine addiction?