ITT: Nu-male technology

Post anything nu-males would own/buy.

This chair still wobbles like any other office chair. They are all garbage.

This chair is unironically very good. We use those at work, I have markus at home because it's much more affordable but it's not even close. Both markus and all those retarded gaymer chairs are shit compared to real ergo chairs.

meme hardware
(Speaking of both brands)

>Not posting the DX Racer numale cuck GAYMER meme chair instead

I know, it's hilarious how people "invest" in them thinking they're getting some good. I picked up an Ikea chair for 1/4 the price of a meme """ergonomic""" chair and it's quiet and comfy as fuck. I almost bought the Markus but preferred this style. 10 year warranty as well, can't go wrong desu.

Its a fantastic chair. Numale or oldmale

Oh it's another op is too poor to own something thread

I hate office chairs of any kind and I can only enjoy them the first few days. Then I start noticing the shortcomings here and there and this microwobble they all do drives me fucking insane. After going through several differently priced chairs of many brands I ditched them altogether and went for a fixed chair with no fucking wheels on them since this "feature" is downright useless and it's the best decision I've made.

Yeah, so far this IKEA one has met all that for me. All it has is an up/down function and it tilts back nicely. No other bullshit and crazy moving parts and stupid adjustments. Simple design, simple chair. Looks good too.

enjoy your fucked up back if you spend all day sitting in it

I have two of these I got for free(get mad faggot) when a company in my wife's office building went out of business. Fantastic chair, can't ever see myself paying full price for one.

Except not, since it tilts back. It's way more comfortable than it looks.

markus is manlet-tier shit. worst purchase you can make if you're over 180cm.

I've been using an Ergo Human chairs for a number of years now. In that time two pistons stopped working and were replaced under the 10 year warranty. It's been pretty good other than that. Pricey but worth it. The only thing I have changed in that time is to remove the arms due to some RSI setting in.

Fucking this
I bought a Markus few days ago, I like it but holy shit the wobbling pisses me off. I also kind of feel like it's only getting worse the more I use it.
Is there really no fix to this? Can't I just stick something in there like paper to stop it from doing it?

I have one at work, OP has clearly never actually used one

There is not, you're just like me: perpetually cursed to never be able to get comfy on office chairs.

Just buy a chair without these shitty wheels you absolutely don't need and you're good. They are also WAY cheaper and don't have 2348237489237 movable parts that will inevitably break.

I've went through several office charis of varying prices and I absolutely hated them all.

Alternatively, try fastening its screws. Some chairs need it. It will help a little but the wobble that drives me up the walls is the one from the piston itself, which is what allows the chair to rotate and there is no fix to that.

>without wheels
But isn't the pneumatic piston the cause of that? I have no problem with the wheels but pistons same as him

Nah, I fastened them yesterday and now I feel like it wobbles even more.
I bought the chair like 3 days ago and I doubt I can return it. I don't know what else I'd buy anyways, there are no chairs which you can lean back into that won't use the piston and have the wobble

>But isn't the pneumatic piston the cause of that?

Yeah, it's the piston, but as far as I know there are no office chairs that have wheels and no piston. what I mean is that ditch this whole thing altogether and get a normal fixed chair with nice padding. I'm both the users you're quoting btw, I just samefagged because I forgot to say that second part.

>I bought the chair like 3 days ago and I doubt I can return it. I don't know what else I'd buy anyways, there are no chairs which you can lean back into that won't use the piston and have the wobble

Yeah, there are no chairs that allow you to lean back without the shitty wheeled piston thing AFAIK. That's a compromise you're gonna have to deal with if you want to use something like pic related (to get an idea).

The only ones I know that do this are the cinema chairs, but I'm not sure you can get a single separate unit instead of a row of chairs; or those daddy chair types, although they are usually of lower height.

Another thing, if you lower your chair's height all the way down, it will stop the wobble, but you're gonna sit very close to the ground lol.

Yea I know, it's what I used to do on my old chair and it was terrible. I heard from someone that they stuck pieces of paper in there and it sort of fixed it, I might give that a try if I become really desperate.
Oh and while on the topic, I'm not sure if I really need the leanback feature. The only time I use it is when I feel like having my legs up, so that's the easiest way to accomplish that. Do you think one of those leg stands under a desk would help? I already fucked my whole back up because, until recently, I've been sitting in a horrible fixed chair and I'd always put my legs on the bed which was too high to make it comfortable

>I heard from someone that they stuck pieces of paper in there and it sort of fixed it

I had once thought about that but never went through with it. Seeing your comment, I decided to try it out and yeah, it REALLY makes things a lot better. Gonna keep experimenting with it but so far so good.

>Do you think one of those leg stands under a desk would help?

I have never used one of those so I can't comment on that. I tend to move all over the place when I'm at my pc though. Can hardly keep a single posture but from what I've noticed is that I tend to switch how I sit quite often when I'm using an office piece of shit because I'm never comfortable in one.

Bought a used aeron for 700€. Only regret I didn't get the C size.
Steelcase leap is also pretty comfy.
IKEA Markus is a meme. The cushioning caused my back to sweat like a mofo and I developed back acne for the first time in 5 years.