Why do whites allow other race to name as yours to Asians...

Why do whites allow other race to name as yours to Asians? Maybe it is okay for mix Asians because they shared heritage partly and their faces fit somehow on western names,but like seriously, Kelly, Catherine and Emily on Asian face.It sounds very weird and toast on Vegemite to Asian face with such given names. Also it makes us native Asians irritate them to give up own culture and pride.

Because muh globalisation. This race mixing shit need to end

I think it's great. I think I will give my future children some Japanese names. I'm a huge fan of anime so that would mean a lot to me if they were named after my favorite anime characters

because depending on which tone you say it in ching chong nip nong can mean something extremely vulgar

Would your children with anime name get bully in Denmark?

No they would be praised. The new generation of parents here are all giving their children weird names so anime names would be really good

I like when asians take US names, because we all know that we're just going to fuck up your 'real' name. Let's just call you 'Tom' instead, much easier.

I didn't know Lithuanians are such lame and xenophobic.

I can guarantee you Danes would bully Finns with Asian/Anime name.

What do you mean by that US names?
Do America have specific names compared to other white counties?
I thought given names in the West are related with bible.

Why should we care? If some family in Japan wants to name their child Guido or Sam or Wafflebottom it doesn't effect me or anyone else in the US or Europe.

>Why do you let us be cucks
amusement.

>why do whites allow
>hurr why do you give us any freedom
that's so fucking dumb what should we do
"the white people hivemind henceforth declares all asians will have to be named ching, chang, or chong, or face death penalty"
is this what we should do ?? fuck off

ching, chang, or chong
ching chong nip nong

It is because you can't pronounce our names properly like he said "Let's just call you 'Tom' instead, much easier."
And you whites always turn this into racism. When I studied in the UK, landlady couldn't pronounce my name properly at all, she suddenly started call me Marcus, and my latino friends there easily called my name correctly.
Why are you so dumb to pronounce Asian names? It is fucking 10 letters or so.
We have given names by parents and it has deep meanings. Let's say 陽一 for example, their parents wished to name him as being glorious man like sun or being a man with heartfelt minded people.

shut up marcus

An asian here named 'Tom' or 'Matt' would be pretty normal because those are normal US names. Names like Fritz, Nigel, or Guiseppe would seem very strange in the US for an asian name, but might be normal in Germany, UK, and Italy

t.MC Yoichi aka Marcus

In all fairness to the landlady, how many syllables are in your name?

>muh another white supremacy.
I have never seen anyone from the west changed their names to Japanese here. Why should they change them just due to your convenience?

just 6

Japan-kun, I attended an American boarding school with a large portion of Asian (Korean/Chinese/Japanese) international students. Most of them, if not all, used an "American" name. They didn't want their American classmates and teachers to butcher their names and want to integrate themselves into American culture. Their name shows a level of acceptance into American culture.

He means ethnic Asians who are born here. There are a lot of them.