Did you know that France and Russia were not important during WWI?

Did you know that France and Russia were not important during WWI?

Wow, we were taught that they were important. American education striking again

>America
>important

Okay sure

Marxist insist the US had nothing to do with the war when in reality it was the US army that made the push to end the war. Please don't spread Marxist (EU) lies.

This is what happens when cultureless faggots start making a game.

jesus christ.

Sweden is cultureless?

Swedish sucked the cocks of EA which is an american company.
EA controls DICE

actually yes it is, sweden was basically a fishing village most of history
and nowadays they're 100% americanised anyways

EA's CEO is Australian and their COO is British

choosing USA should spawn you in a factory for the duration of the match

No, you get to come play for the last couple minutes.

Sweden's culutre is to suck as much immigrant cock as possible. Hence why the Ottomans and Brits are in -- can guarantee it will just be the Indian battalions -- are in but French and those nasty Russians aren't.

I don't care where they come from. Many of them probably never really looked into the great war and id be surprised if they could name a few important battles.

>America
>itally
>Ottoman
wew

kek.

99% sure French and Russian will be DLCs, knowing EA and DICE

What the fuck are you talking about? Norway were the fishing cucks, Sweden was the shitty wood cutting and copper nation.

Fuck off, it's about bloody time someone gives a shit about the third most important theater of the entire conflict.

BF3 and 4 already sucked enough Russian dick, they should add Brazil in BF1.

They're being cucks and releasing them as DLC

luckily I heard they aren't including women after all today

that would have killed the immersion so badly

A book that most of us had to read in high school (A Farewell To Arms) is set in the Italian Theater

>he worries about immersion in a AAA release

>Not France, or Russian
>But we get Americans and Ottomans

Fuck you dice and Swedes

And it's about the only work of art that mentions our contribution to the Allied war effort.

Should be

France
Britain
Italy
Russia

and

Germany
Austria-Hungary
Ottoman

But since they want 3 and 3 Brits will vote to exit from the game

>Sweden in charge of making historical games

they have to sell their game, you know

just like in Master & Commander they made the bad guy French while in the books he was a Murrikan

What portion of the war does this game cover? I would assume it's something like pic related.

Just preorder the fucking game and I'll promise you, you won't be disappointed.

>Be French
>Have game about the LAST time your country was strong and heroic
>NOT BE IN IT
>Can't make this up

that portion when planes were flying between houses and were swarming battle zeppelins, and when soldiers were charging villages on bikes

Russians would pirate the game either way so they don't need to be pandered too

From what has been shown they'll be covering the western, mediterranean, and middle eastern fronts. I don't think we've seen any news from an african or eastern european front.

I'm really disappointed they haven't mentioned anything about Serbia. It would to have a bit where you get to be outgunned and outmanned Serbian guerrilla forces against Austria-Hungarian troops.

I feel sorry for France. This would be the one mainline FPS for them to shine and they're not even in it.

Nigga if they're not even going to include France why would they give a shit about Serbia? Most people who are going to be playing this game probably had no idea that Serbia had anything to do with the First World War.

Can't say I wouldn't

>Most people who are going to be playing this game probably had no idea that Serbia had anything to do with the First World War.

Yeah...

Don't really give a fuck who's in the game, so long as I get my MP 18 with TM 08 snail drum mag...

Straight up.

Obviously American education can be North Korea tier propaganda, but the US was,actually more vital than must people think during WWI. It just wasn't any great duty that makes for cool films, it was through boring convoy duty at sea. Still, British Admiral Jellicoe, 1st Sealord said that Britain would have been forced to surrender by October of 1917 had the USNavy not drastically cut down the losses caused by submarine wolf packs.

Also, Canada and to a lesser extent Australia are grossly underrated for their contributions during WWI.

Ya, but I wanted to shoot them...

WE WUZ KAISER N SHIT

also

>mondragon rifles in the game
nice

Filthy traitors do not deserve representation

WHERE ARE THE ANZAC AND CANADIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

canadians are british desu

>WHERE ARE THE ANZAC

close enough

WE

WUZ

this gayme looks gay lol

>Americans are included
>But no Canadians

What a fucking load of shit. Fuck you DICE

just become a 320 millions people market, then

>America
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ain't lyin

France will accept this humiliation from Sweden, just as they accepted this from Germany.

You could go to Douaumont and piss on the Trench of the Bayonets, the French will not stop you.