What is your country and what kind of smartphone do you use? Do you like it...

What is your country and what kind of smartphone do you use? Do you like it? I'm curious to see what other people in other countries are using

USA
Samsung S7

Moto G 3rd Gen because I just want functionality (and it's waterproof, wow!).

iPhone 5s
Yes but I want 6s

OnePlus One

2013 Moto X
No but I'm stuck with it until manufacturers go back to making phones for men, not huge phablets for women to keep in their purses.

>what is the iPhone SE

I don't have a smartphone.

Sweden
LG G4
Nice, i'm enjoying it alot.

Sony Xperia X

>tfw you read that it is not waterproof like its predecessors after you bought it

Overall a good phone, tho.

>I want functionality
So ist's Recht mein Hansel

Glam'our yellow fucking phone
It does everything i need it to do i guess.

Muh G4 brother

Italy.
Samsung Galaxy Core for the last two years, but I don't use it a lot. Call, whatsapp and take some photos, that kind of stuff, I check the Internet mainly on my PC. It's been getting bretty slow lately so I'm thinking about getting a new phone.

>3rd worlders who own iphones

Makes me laugh every time. Going without food just for vanity

>USA
>Nexus 6p 128gb
Just upgraded from a S3 I've had for 18 months. Pretty comfy phone desu.

S7
edge is a meme

Mexico
I just got the iPhone SE, getting it next week, from Mexico.

Moto X Play

Relatively cheap, and has the largest battery on the market (excluding chinese fake phones)

It's good

>edge is a meme

It's gimmicky as fuck. The people at the store kept trying to sell me on the edge after I told them I wanted the S7. I basically said fuck off, your salesman tricks won't work on me, I don't want the stupid edge

>excluding chinese fake phones)

iPhone 6
my mother and sister has iPhone6s plus

Huawei g7. I like the big screen and it was cheep for a phone of it's specs

Currently using an LG V10. Might replace it with the new Nexus or Xperia.

Nippon
Aquos Zeta SH-01H

HTC m8s, very good build quality, pretty powerful, not an overpriced piece of shit like apple and sounds like a meme

iPhone 5c

Possibly the most cucked smartphone possible, but I don't really use a phone for much more than calls, texts and no more than three or four other apps

I have a Nexus 5.

It annoys me because the piece of shit constantly can't connect to wifi. Apparently it's a longstanding problem that LG/google haven't fixed because they're lazy cunts who don't care about the customers getting their moneysworth.

Otherwise I wouldn't have any problem with it except for maybe the battery life. It's rooted too (I can't go back to using an android phone that doesn't have GravityBox to make the phone's interface so much more convenient, plus that adblock).

>Possibly the most cucked smartphone possible
how so

France
Huawei P8

It's reasonably cheap and feels like a €700 phone (looks and specs), so I'm happy.

I use an S6 edge. I'm pretty satisfied with it, but it gets crazy hot, and my screen is fucked because it fell off of my bed.

>apple
>only 8gb space with no microsd slot
>shitloads of unremovable stock apps for hardware it doesn't have
>needs itunes to add music
>currently no jailbreak

Oh yeah, that sounds horrible.

>my screen is fucked because it fell off of my bed

That would have been unthinkable with previous generations of Galaxy S.

My Galaxy S2 fell hard on all types of grounds (parquet, tiling, etc.) more than 15 times, and without any protection. The screen is still pristine.

I stopped caring about Samsung when I discovered their new phones weren't as robust (with retarded materials such as "luxurious" glass, instead of humble but reliable plastic). It was the main selling point for me, compared to the competition.

spec

>what kind of smartphone do you use?
HTC One m7
>Do you like it?
yes, but the camera is fucked up and photos end up having weird colors when it's too dark, usually red/pink-ish or purple

Looks really nice. I wonder why Japan doesn't export this stuff.

S7 Edge (paid for by work)

can't think of anything bad to say about it, really - p. great phone overall. beats the hell out of my old S3 for sure

Aspera R6
It's weird looking and was average cost as far as smart phones go these days (we're talking $600 RRP). But overall I like it a lot, strong solid phone with awesome performance (has a 1.7 octa core professor and 2gb ram), 13mp camera and my favorite thing about the whole phone is the battery thats lasts on average 3-4 days between charges.

HTC 10
it's fuckin baller

s7 edge, the edge is a gimmick and makes the phone look too flashy and it makes me insecure cause people stare a lot and i feel i'll get robbed

Samsung S4

Non-country
Nexus 5x (LG)

>with retarded materials such as "luxurious" glass, instead of humble but reliable plastic

Holy shit, this!

Who fucking cares that it's made out of glass and looks nice and fancy? You're going to put a case on it the moment you buy it and never actually see the actual phone ever. Why make it out of that fragile shit when it could be something way more durable.

I'm convinced it's all Jewry and by making them fragile as fuck you're more likely to break it and have to spend more money again replacing it.

Note 4.

r8 my handwriting

This is the most edgey memelord phone I've seen.

I really wanted one super bad but the T-mobile store didn't carry them. I settled for the Galaxy S7 instead

Fucking phone stores only carry iPhone, Samsung and LG, and a couple budget chink phones.
Anything else and you basically have to order it

>noone uses fucking sony anymore
Mission accomplished.

Samsung A5.

Fuck getting expensive smartphones.

Fuck Samsung
U should buy glorious Japanese products or American

Chinese stuff is the same and cheaper

Samsung s6. Iphoned are really for sheep. I think ill switch back to htc or sony, only if they make a phone so based like the old walkman phones

S3 4G. No complaints whatsoever

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, three days battery life. Never going back to Korea shit

>OnePlus
Samma här

6s.
It's battery is driving me crazy sometimes, but otherwise a good phone.

>babbys first chinkphone
How cute and overpriced

iPhone SE.

>Overpriced
>Oneplus one was literally the cheapest phone for the specs.
What?

Whats the most aesthetic flip phone?

Lebanon
Google nexus 6

>Oneplus one was literally the cheapest phone for the specs

i dont like Android
that is shit

>chinks larping americans

Canaduh
an antiquated Nokia Lumia running windows

I await Nokia's return, it's happening right guys?

Lmao. Fuck finnish phones. They got lucky with 3310 and the flippyfloppy phone.

Xiaomi Mi4s.
Cool.

Motorola RAZR
still holding strong to teenage memories user ;_;

Iphone 6s, I don't dislike it.

Flag
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

i have an android i found on the ground

It has nice build quality but lags like shit thanks to Android.

>Azerbaijan
>owning an iPhone
??????

Note 3, its ok but too big

>mfw americans think iphones are expensive
kek

>$650 for a 16 GB 6s
uh, yeah.

Maybe you should get a real currency instead of banana money

Philips Xenium w8510
Wish I could use some sort of Motorola but those are banned in Russia because they have security encrypting protocols built-in.

xperia c4
The battery is shit

iPhone 6 plus
It's ok

nexus 5

I love it, best price/performance ratio of any phone that i had so far

if I need to complain, bluetooth is a bit buggy but otherwise everything work great even after 3 years of usage

flag
LG G3

iphone 6s

>mfw phone cameras will overtake DSLRs in about 5-10 years time

some old nokia piece of shit
no one ever calls me so why the fuck should i waste thousands of dollars on a phone?

Resistant, not proof. Anyway, isn't Moto G 4th Gen out?

Beat this, fgts.

Oneplus X desu
probably going to buy oneplus 3 if I can afford it
much better value than any samsung, LG, sony etc overpirced bullshit

not ever likely to happen desu

kek'd

>lags like shit thanks to android
lags like shit because of shitty specs and shitty bloatware from sony + you maybe
try to root it and install cyanogenmod and see if it lags

nexus 5
good value for its price. almost had it for 2 years now. only real complaint is shitty battery, but that is like most phones.

How?
Look at a camera phone from 5 years ago, now look at the kind of photos produced by an iPhone 6S, amazing advancement right?

Now do the same with a DSLR, absolutely nothing unless you splash thousands on lenses

That tiny camera will overtake DSLRs in 5-10 years

flag
Samsung Note 5 i love it

Argentina
Htc one m9
First android phone I've ever owned, it's really good.

Sony Xperia T
Nothing special anymore but I like it

I have a pretty decent fucking shitty Lumia

Galaxy S6
bretty gud especially the camera.

Don't fall for the edge-jew tho. tho mates of mine have bought it and have problems with it while mine has nothing

I agree that phone camera tech has advanced dramatically recently but phones still don't have a patch on the quality of a pro-grade DSLR

but who knows, perhaps DSLRs and phones will merge in the next decade

>perhaps DSLRs and phones will merge in the next decade
What do you mean? physical lenses?

France
One plus Two (because China is our best ally against the Swedish/American/Korea menace)

i use a Nokia

people who use iphones should kys immediately