You lied to me Sup Forums. It's garbage

You lied to me Sup Forums. It's garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

jordaneldredge.com/projects/winamp2-js/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not that bad.

It's p gud.

Yep, pretty much, are you surprised?

Any good MPD client for Windows?

Why not just use AIMP?

yeah musicbee is better

Define good. gmpc worked fine for me the few times I've needed it.

What's a good alternative that lets you use a parametric EQ?

You're better off getting a VST or something similar for that

I still don't know what audio player I like best.
I never got into autistically modding FB2k, Musicbee looks like shit, Winamp's UI is hot garbage, and Mediamonkey is... Mediamonkey.
I pretty much use Groove Music on my PC and VLC on my phone now. Mediamonkey and Poweramp if I'm feeling fancy.
Spotify, too.

ColumnsUI + OSD plugin + black theme
works fine

>VLC on my phone
BlackPlayer is obviously the most patrician of choices

Used it for the last decade, I can't think of a single thing wrong with it / can't do with it.

Patrician music taste, user.

Thank you

Give it back, Jamal.

jordaneldredge.com/projects/winamp2-js/

>BlackPlayer
My nig

Botnet

My main player on my windows phone. Simply because Opus format support

>My taste is shit, please notice me senpai!

MusicBee or AIMP? Which out of the 2 is the most customizable?

>Kendrick Lamar
>Most mainstream rapper
>Patrician

I don't hate Kendrick but cmon do you know what Patrician means?

Yes, it means he has the same tastes that I do.

Because it's simple and reliable.
Sup Forums's 1 inch cyber penis couldn't handle it

ditto. You're not completely alone, my kind soul... :')

winamp or gtfo

Why do people always cover their FB2k in autistc spectral views. Go back to your fidget cube manlet.

Pic related.

Foobar is the least shit music player sadly. I've been using it for years now, I wish we could get something that feel premium with all the features and plugins foobar has to offer. Probably never gonna happen though.

Foobar is the best, tbqh. It's simple and powerful. And it looks nice out of the box cause uses the OS theme.
My setup is on pic. Love it.

Still sticking with f2k.

And foobar isn't?
Man you people must have some brain problems

Name 1 (one) thing that Sup Forums recommends and that it's good

Foobar

For the same reason you give up ability to easily search your music library and create multiple playlists, just to have autistic """minimal""" player.
Basically autism.

installing gentoo

/thread

yes it is

jriver media center is not the patrician choice but the pro choice

>falling for Sup Forums memes
serves you right

It's great, literally what more could you want?

try Winyl, I've been using it for years. Shit just werks, looks good and it's super lightweight.

just use musicbee

user I....

Still kicking the Llama's ass

:^)

>not just using the default player with some added global bindings

Don't tell me that you actually look at your music player

holy shit, all that bloat

it's the best so you are wrong

audacious is lighter
>hard
use your mouse silly

What's wrong with foobar? It works perfectly fine.

Exactly. It's also a botnet. Clementine is much better.

Shit taste in music.

If you're so shit at ricing then just get a premade theme

Just use audacious.

>tfw no fb2k for Linux
>tfw pulseaudio and other poetteringware is standard
>tfw niggers still recommend deadbeef, thinking that GUI customization is the only thing foobar has going for it
>tfw never gonna be able to play my obscure audiophile placebo formats on a nonbotnet operating system
This feel really sucks chode, my dudes.

MusicBee is great, user

i dunno, it looks a lot like itunes and people complain a lot about that...

Na you just suck whiny little bitch.

Before I debotnet'd myself, musicbee was my shit as well. FB2k can seriously suck my dick with those white-lines-between-the-panels meme it has going. Horrendous. Musicbee would be jusus level if it deintegrated w/e music streaming service they're shilling to and went open.

I downshifted to Clementine and I mean its ok at the end of the day, less bloat I guess

its autismo tier

not an argument

>needing anything more than Foobar

What the fuck is wrong with you, Sup Forums?

Musicbee is truly patrician

Stop using it since Opencandy. Does it got any better?

seems like most of the complaints are about the UI. which is very adaptable so it's just lazy shits.

It's garbage but there isn't anything better.

I don't understand it- it's basic, it's functional and it's useful, all straight out of the box. I know some special snowflakes like to mod it or whatever, that's fine, but it works great in any scenario, which is why I don't get why people hate it.

I suppose Foobar in 2017 is too popular for the Sup Forums crowd so they have to force themselves to like some other obscure garbage to stroke their ego.

I don't get it either. Probably mad open sores.

mpd + ncmpcpp

and yes it can be ported to windows

FELT is best

only people who use foobar200 are people who trade taped concerts or old school audiophiles that still clings on to their lossless image+cuesheet formula. everybody else has moved on to newer, more bloated hipster players

I use AIMP.

>all that bloat

what did he mean by this

>autists complain about bloat
>doesn't use the most -non-bloated player ever
codecpack.co/download/Billy.html

Shuttle is best for phone.
On PC I usually just use Spotify.
Gets the job done.

I used the default foobar for 6 years and I really hate it.

I quite like fb2k, for example the component, album art download / cue sheet / freedb integration and music file decode ability.

But the UI can be improved, he should open source so other people can work on it, and the component have bug, he does not solve it for at least a year.

I used the default foobar for 9 years and I really like it because I just want a simple client that plays music, not something I need to take a screenshot of to show people on Sup Forums who don't care.

But it's a fucking mess to use.

I use windows media player. What am I?

>he's not using WinAMP

gayer than a trap

>he's not using foobar which is basically a fork of winamp by one of the winamp programmers

For real. Good to see this threads has interesting alternatives to explore

who makes threads like these? it's the best audio player since 00s

>running a vst host to listen to music

retarded and autistic

I wonder if people are told to purposely make threads like these to generate page views by making idiots argue.

I really, really wonder.

>Stupidly basic theme
>very few things visible
>shows files, type, bitrate, channels

Would very much use on a toaster.

In what way?

its garbage without hours of setting it up just how you want it

I still use both.

That is essentially the default tab list with with album art. You don't need to spend hours making some edgy Hot Topic skin, kid.

there's more to it than that. anyways, my point is not showing off how good my f2k looks, what i am trying to say is that foobar2k is the most customizable music player (at least on windows) and that is it's main strength.
kid

No, you literally said it's garbage without hours of setting it up. It works perfectly fine right out of the box. Stick to the mallgoth scene, kiddo.

not even going to bother with this grandpa anymore. now i remember why i stopped lurking here

feels good to get a setup you're 100% okay with

Looks like shit. Why do people even bother with artwork? Literally who gives a shit. The player sits minimized 99% of the time.

By that logic, why have a GUI at all? The player sits minimized 99% of the time.

For the screenshots, obviously.

Functionality. Ugly skins and plastering a bunch of useless shit everywhere is akin to heavily scripted artsy sites with slide menus that hamper functionality for the sake of aesthetics, which are fundamentally worthless and undesirable when it comes to content delivery

No problems here